ICJ verdict on Kulbhushan Jadhav today - News and Discussion.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That’s funny, the Americans controlled the complete airspace. The Pakistani airlift was with American blessings, supposedly to take out their army personnel but eventually included top taliban commanders.
You are on point...
Read the article I attached with,it explains how and why unkil helped them escape...

Long story short,when the allied forces surrounded the hvt Talibans(maybe obl too) which included high ranking porky officers.mushyruff
Called jr.bush and begged him to allow their officers to escape.

So unkil ordered their forces to create a "air corridor" to allowed a plane to land and takeoff...obviously,northern alliance and the delta teams present at that time pretty much pissed off..they informed chihaathis also escaping along with the officers,but asked to hold their position.

I know there are many missing details in that story, assume it

Deathstar

Country flag
You are on point...
Read the article I attached with,it explains how and why unkil helped them escape...

Long story short,when the allied forces surrounded the hvt Talibans(maybe obl too) which included high ranking porky officers.mushyruff
Called jr.bush and begged him to allow their officers to escape.

So unkil ordered their forces to create a "air corridor" to allowed a plane to land and takeoff...obviously,northern alliance and the delta teams present at that time pretty much pissed off..they informed chihaathis also escaping along with the officers,but asked to hold their position.

I know there are many missing details in that story, assume it
Americans got their asses rightly kicked due to this , trillions of dollars and 4000+ men

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Can we please stay on topic.

Porkistani kangaroo courts have been exposed.

Porkistanis breached Geneva Convention.

They even breached it when they used the Indian pilot Abhinadan as a propaganda tool.

Pakistanis sins are now overflowing, laugh as much you want madarchodo. India will have the last laugh as we had in 1971.

Indrajit

Country flag
Can we please stay on topic.

Porkistani kangaroo courts have been exposed.

Porkistanis breached Geneva Convention.

They even breached it when they used the Indian pilot Abhinadan as a propaganda tool.

Pakistanis sins are now overflowing, laugh as much you want madarchodo. India will have the last laugh as we had in 1971.
Vienna convention in this case, not Geneva.

Indrajit

Country flag
What will be out next move?.....
Nothing much, unless we are able to get a deal done with the Pakistanis. The Pakistanis have nothing to gain by hanging Jadhav, not if they want to get India to ease up and maybe talk. There are other consequences that will happen which will be ruthless in nature in a tit for tat. Most likely, this case will fall into a long limbo and be buried till such time a deal is done, if that happens.. No quick solutions here.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
KJ was a gone case. India knew it from the very start.

Porkistanis are paying the cost in millions for a dead case.

Well done Sushma Swaraj and his team.

Their Kangaroo courts were made a mockery in front of the world.

India had nothing to lose.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
India will make a fresh bid to get consular access and see how pakistan responds.
also ask for Charge sheet, copy of evidence and Judgement, also certified copy of the entire court file, for record.

Added later:

They dont have much of case, except for the passport and few Indian newspaper report. They cant prove that KJ was involved in any terrorist activity or any killing. If they had that, we would have seen that before ICJ.

Pak will try to keep the matter in Military Court, as any civilian court, things will go out of hand for Pakistan and more embarrassment is coming their way.

S.A.T.A

also ask for Charge sheet, copy of evidence and Judgement, also certified copy of the entire court file, for record.

Added later:

They dont have much of case, except for the passport and few Indian newspaper report. They cant prove that KJ was involved in any terrorist activity or any killing. If they had that, we would have seen that before ICJ.

Pak will try to keep the matter in Military Court, as any civilian court, things will go out of hand for Pakistan and more embarrassment is coming their way.
Yeah if at all they have a case it will be holding multiple passports and perhaps for illegal entry. I'm curious about this 'review'. Cases that go to the Pakistani military courts generally cannot be appealed or reviewed in a higher court. I'm not aware of any provisions for review in military courts, so how will the review happen. Can the Indian or Pak govt file a petition in the Pakistan SC and request the SC to review the case?

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Beggars have now given consular access after spending millions at ICJ.

The street jihadi of Pakistan on the internet must be feeling betrayed.
Naah... The gafoora controlled the judgment narrative through their local media.
Every media house crying,
"Icj denied indias request on acquittal,hence kj is guilty"
Not surprisingly,oink oink awaam bought it.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Yeah if at all they have a case it will be holding multiple passports and perhaps for illegal entry. I'm curious about this 'review'. Cases that go to the Pakistani military courts generally cannot be appealed or reviewed in a higher court. I'm not aware of any provisions for review in military courts, so how will the review happen. Can the Indian or Pak govt file a petition in the Pakistan SC and request the SC to review the case?
https://publish.twitter.com/?query=...reakd/status/1151540848028344320&widget=Tweet

i posted A199 of Pak Consti under which Review or Reconsideration could be filed before HC.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Beggars have now given consular access after spending millions at ICJ.

The street jihadi of Pakistan on the internet must be feeling betrayed.
Nah the propoganda machine will spin it as making India do so much effort for a routine thing such as consular access. They are not entirely wrong.

Compersion

Country flag
It is presumed that everyone will forget this issue and pakis will rejoice.

Baluchistan shall rejoice.

ganesh177

Country flag
I remember india had caught one of the paki army officer from nepal. At that time i thought this was done for exchanging KJ?
Why did that not happened ?
If not this then any other guy, why did india not do a tit for tat ?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Relax guys, stay has been granted. In one or more time KJ will come back.

Deathstar

Country flag
I remember india had caught one of the paki army officer from nepal. At that time i thought this was done for exchanging KJ?
Why did that not happened ?
If not this then any other guy, why did india not do a tit for tat ?
Same question was asked to Major Gaurav Arya on twitter , he said that guy kidnapped from Nepal was a retired officer hence he was a low fish , he suggested picking up serving high ranking officer i.e a big fish
Reading Ghafoora replied to him , ghafool was quitehit scared

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles