IB Recruitment 2016

Kshatriya87

Country flag
http://www.freejobalert.com/ib/22537/

IB Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 69 Personal Assistant Posts

IB Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 69 Personal Assistant Posts: Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Intelligence Bureau has published a notification for the recruitment of 69 Personal Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-01-2016 to 20-02-2016 till 2359 hours. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…

IB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 69
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
1. UR: 38 Posts
2. OBC: 10 Posts
3. SC: 13 Posts
4. ST: 08 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years as on 20-02-2016. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ widows/ divorced women/ women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried and 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent with proficiency in stenography.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Stenography skill Test.

Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- (UR & OBC) cash deposited through any branch of State Bank of India using challan form. No fee for SC/ ST and female candidates.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.wbsetcl.in from 30-01-2016 to 20-02-2016 till 2359 hours.

Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.mha.nic.in.
4. Click on “Online Applications for the post of Personal Assistant IB”.
5. Click on “Proceed”.
6. Again Click on Proceed.
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.

Important Dates:

Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 30-01-2016 till 2359 hours
Last Date for Submission of Online Application 20-02-2016 till 2359 hours
Starting Date for Submission of Fee 01-02-2016
Last Date for payment of Fee 23-02-2016 [Till closing of banking hours]
Downloading the Admit Cards 29-02-2016
Date of Written Examination 20-03-2016 [1100 hrs to 1300 hrs]
Date of declaration of result April 2016
Date of skill test May 2016
Date of final result June 2016
For more details like pay scale, fee, experience & other information click on the link given below…

Click here for Recruitment Advt

Click here to Apply Online

Read more: IB Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for 69 Personal Assistant Posts http://www.freejobalert.com/ib/22537/#ixzz3zqHyc14T

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Wonder why they need so many personal assistants. Joking. Posts may actually be different and will be known only to candidates after initial screening.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Reservation badi dikkat create karta hai.
3 uncles ke hum 6 cousins hain,
And we all had to struggle to get jobs even after topping because of reservation system.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Reservation badi dikkat create karta hai.
3 uncles ke hum 6 cousins hain,
And we all had to struggle to get jobs even after topping because of reservation system.
I can understand. I belong to OBC but took admission in engineering as an open category guy. Also refused to pay subsidized fees for the degree even though the office itself was asking me to. I burned my caste certificate long back.

tiger4

Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) under Government of India has issued employment notification to filling up 69 Personal Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.mha.nic.in on or before last date 20-02-2016. For more details like how to apply,
http://www.gkindiaonline.com/

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
only IB because it's recruitment is under all acts which are under MoHA
but not in RAW there is no such thing, as they have their own act, and no one can question the recruitment,

republic_roi97

Country flag
I don't understand? You think people from OBC, SC, ST are anti-Indian?
No body regards OBC, ST, ST as anti-indian. There is no such thought that exist in General mind.
I am a Brahmin, therefore, a general category person. I personally feel that reservations should be based on economic condition of a citizen and not on cast. It is not doing anything to bring people together, its just widening the gap between the casts.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
No body regards OBC, ST, ST as anti-indian. There is no such thought that exist in General mind.
I am a Brahmin, therefore, a general category person. I personally feel that reservations should be based on economic condition of a citizen and not on cast. It is not doing anything to bring people together, its just widening the gap between the casts.
I am happy to be a general category guy

I outclassed and out performed my obc and sc St friends.

But when I see them struggling in best institutions of our country it feels like a wasted opportunity

republic_roi97

Country flag
I am happy to be a general category guy

I outclassed and out performed my obc and sc St friends.

But when I see them struggling in best institutions of our country it feels like a wasted opportunity
Exactly................................................ that is why it should be based on economic condition, those who are worthy and wealthy, shall get admission, those who are worthy but not wealthy shall get reservation.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Exactly................................................ that is why it should be based on economic condition, those who are worthy and wealthy, shall get admission, those who are worthy but not wealthy shall get reservation.
A friend of mine who is in IIT Guwahati biotech,belongs to St,is now in depression

I feel sad for him and I don't know how to help him out.

Reservation was the only reason I went for bits pilani Goa campus

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!

Anyway, it is for assistant type posts, and anyway, no government will force itself to abide by its own policy. They are fine with reservation policy only as long as it is the people who suffer for it. Will they willingly make themselves victims of their own policy? will the government (which includes people in ruling and opposition party) allow an incompetent person doing intel gathering work which is used to provide security cover to politicians? will any politician allow himself to be operated by such a person who has become a doctor after scoring barely passing marks? will a politician want to fly in a private jet if he was told that it was made by an engineer who scored 37% in his entrance tests and maintained a consistent 42% throughout his engineering degree which took him 7 years to finish? Umm..no.

So where do you work now?????????
He works at ISRO, I just know. He is a space scientist. He keeps refusing but I know.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Wonder why they need so many personal assistants. Joking. Posts may actually be different and will be known only to candidates after initial screening.
basically administration and all .. handling. nothing beyond that. It's just another sitting work in IB.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
A friend of mine who is in IIT Guwahati biotech,belongs to St,is now in depression

I feel sad for him and I don't know how to help him out.

Just a solution, have more marks. Better percentage attracts placement.
Over that, if you can't get a big job, try to get placed in a smaller private job to at least start.
So where do you work now?????????
Here, I was a little fortunate than my cousins. Got a government job, after some years of working, I mostly work as a lecturer.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Anyway, it is for assistant type posts, and anyway, no government will force itself to abide by its own policy. They are fine with reservation policy only as long as it is the people who suffer for it. Will they willingly make themselves victims of their own policy? will the government (which includes people in ruling and opposition party) allow an incompetent person doing intel gathering work which is used to provide security cover to politicians? will any politician allow himself to be operated by such a person who has become a doctor after scoring barely passing marks? will a politician want to fly in a private jet if he was told that it was made by an engineer who scored 37% in his entrance tests and maintained a consistent 42% throughout his engineering degree which took him 7 years to finish? Umm..no.

He works at ISRO, I just know. He is a space scientist. He keeps refusing but I know.
I wish this crappy caste system never existed.......

And as I said I don't have a big vocabulary
And my history with language subjects is pretty horrible

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vishalreddy3 Military Training and Recruitment Indian Army 47
SexyChineseLady PLA Recruitment Videos! China 16
A chauhan Recruitment of Civilians in Indian Army ? Indian Army 11
SexyChineseLady Chinese Navy Recruitment Video China 0

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles