IAF vs PAF in this decade, implications of 26-27th feb events

maximus777

Country flag
She is Just a Lockheed Martin Supporter ,she won't admit that an Inferior mig 21 shot down an f16 That day. It will affect its sales.
That's what happens when you have accomplished precious little that day and have no proof of wreckage except "trust me on this". PAF should have lost a dozen planes that day and their humiliation televised the world over and then no one would have been asking for proof then. We deserve what we get in this respect.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
That's what happens when you have accomplished precious little that day and have no proof of wreckage except "trust me on this". PAF should have lost a dozen planes that day and their humiliation televised the world over and then no one would have been asking for proof then. We deserve what we get in this respect.
Yes man. I Feel like we lost the information war to porkis that day. Much of the world believed that they shot down a su 30 mki without any proof that Day. I feel said for That. Porkis are very good in information war aka Propoganda War. Anyways , we have to see what the future holds and hopefully we will have more "credibility"in the Future. Good day and let's hope for the best for our Country.

Super Flanker

Banned
She is a great academician and her expertise includes- Afghanistan, Pakistan and India, and she specializes in Establishment strategies of the Pak Army. She has spent over a decade in Af-Pak-India, and can read, write and speak- Dari, Pashto, Urdu, Punjabi, and Hindi- no small feat by any chance.
Ideologically she is a staunch liberal and feminist- 'woke' in common parlances.

But really military and defence technologies is just not her area- it was a pure stupid argument put by her. I can understand when someone says that they do not believe in the radar screen images released by the IAF, but when your logic of rejection stays on the fact that "Radars work on doppler technologies and the waves reflect in the mountains. the blip you saw on the radar screen was not f16 or any fighter jet for that matter"- you lose credibility. LoC is a highly contested region, there are ground-based radars, there were radars of Sukhois in the air and then there was AWACS- all were hallucinating due to some waves reflecting off mountains? Not to mention the visual accounts, radio intercepts of Pakis and IA, and the missing "doosra banda". Her denial of Balakot bombing was also based on some report by an Australian site- which was point by point debunked by Col Vinayak Bhat sir-with basic kinematics. This gives an important lesson- whether or not one stays in them one must know one's lane.
Btw can you send me the video in which she is saying that people are speaking Punjabi?

Super Flanker

Banned
Which is the nearest PAF base to the Indian Border, Sakrdu ? Can someone please confirm this? What type of Aircrafts are Operated there by PAF at its nearest Airbase to The Indian Border?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles