IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbat

Country flag
Pakistanis say the DG ISPR talking about capturing two pilots was a mistake due to some miscommunication or confusion.

Scroll to 6:20 in this Video, Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan clearly says they have shot down two Migs and "Pilots" are in their custody! We got one pilot back, where is the other one?

5 Months later Imran Khan wrote a front page opinion piece in the New York Times, in which he says
" Our Air Force brought down an Indian plane and captured the pilot."

Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 3.29.45 PM.png

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/30/opinion/imran-khan-kashmir-pakistan.html

How did "pilots" become pilot? If the PM says 5 months after the incident they only brought down on plane why does the PAF claim a Su-30 was shot down? Who is telling the truth?

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Pakistanis say the DG ISPR talking about capturing two pilots was a mistake due to some miscommunication or confusion.

Scroll to 6:20 in this Video, Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan clearly says they have shot down two Migs and "Pilots" are in their custody! We got one pilot back, where is the other one?

5 Months later Imran Khan wrote a front page opinion piece in the New York Times, in which he says

View attachment 75636

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/30/opinion/imran-khan-kashmir-pakistan.html

How did "pilots" become pilot? If the PM says 5 months after the incident they only brought down on plane why does the PAF claim a Su-30 was shot down? Who is telling the truth?
Mujahiddeens of 1999 Kargil won Nishan E Haider a decade later. In Pakistan anything can happen

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 75636

DG ISPR has said it multiple times on multiple platforms he categorically states in a TV interview that one pilot died and was returned to India but who was the 2nd pilot who died ? Indeed he was Pakistani F16 Pilot

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I always thought why our jets did not launch any missiles, as for BVR hot-cold grind (I referred to it as split-S cycle in my article), you launch missiles to keep your adversary from pushing too aggressively on you.

This is especially valid if we were at a numerical disadvantage, we must spam our missiles to keep the ingressing jets away till reinforcements can arrive.

The above seems to indicate we did launch our missiles, but naturally, R27s will be dead once the launching jet turns cold, and R77s are short-legged enough to not reach F-16s 80-100 km away.

Ghost hale

Country flag

what are your thoughts? She seems to be the voice of military industrial complex
Few queries for christine fair: How and why GE engine casing arrived there when F16 use P&W as images are by PAK ISPR so can't be an Indian propaganda.
Why pentagon doesn't responded yet on the report circulated the F-16 count was done and all were accounted for.
And lastly, a video is fake because somebody spoke punjabi? he also flew some diwali rockets to create artistry in sky. Its such a poor look when u try to hide obvious.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

what are your thoughts? She seems to be the voice of military industrial complex
She is expert on nothing. A glorified wheeler dealer who thinks she is an analysts on South Asian security matters. I have got even better adjectives, half of them in Punjabi but let me end this debate by saying that she need to retire gracefully and start domestic gardening as a full time job in her native place where nothing grows other than the moss.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Trolling Level : IAF :troll:
=======
Nice! Mirage pilots who flew the #BalakotAirStrikes marked the mission’s 2nd anniversary with a practice bombing mission using Spice 2000 bombs in the Thar Desert. IAF chief Bhadauria flew along too.

View attachment 79985View attachment 79986View attachment 79987View attachment 79988
Nice penetration. Niazi family must be feeling nostalgic.

That terror camp building roof was not as thick as this one. Also the complex was way too big than above structure. Probably it had metallic roof. The penetration and the blast under the roof has been demonstrated by IAF yet again. Good Job IAF.

On the side note, my son hates these strikes. Playing as an offensive inner hockey player, before every match I give him example of those Mirage 2K flying young Indian pilots who entered 80 KM inside enemy territory and destroyed the target. I have repeated it so many times that now he is sick of it. 😁 :india2:

Akula

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Trolling Level : IAF :troll:
=======
Nice! Mirage pilots who flew the #BalakotAirStrikes marked the mission’s 2nd anniversary with a practice bombing mission using Spice 2000 bombs in the Thar Desert. IAF chief Bhadauria flew along too.

View attachment 79985View attachment 79986View attachment 79987View attachment 79988
Haha you see the concrete block is still intact hence it proves the bomb missed its targets, only shrubs and sparrows killed !
You weak evil yindoo baniya can never succeed against our mard e momins ! Our planes has shot down your Su-30 and captured 3 of your pilots :shoot:

No I meant only 1 pilot, and we don’t know where is the wreckage of Su-30, you kaffirs must die !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles