IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
do highlight word "cmh" in that or Pakistan hospital
It’s a video you can hear it clearly nice and loud ek ko humne wapas kar diya ek CMH Rawalpindi mein admit tha jiski maut ho gayi it will take some time as I have exams but I will post it for sure 😁

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
here is the video listen to it carefully
Per the press release issued by IAF, they were very clear that multiple AMRAAMs were fired at them and it was all evaded by use of tactical maneuvers and "other counter measures" which would have resulted in the missile exploding.

Now if you take into account the admissions by your DG ISPR on 27 February:

There was an Indian pilot in Pakistan Army’s custody.
There was a second pilot captured, taken to the Pakistan Army Combined Military Hospital (CMH).
The second pilot in the CMH later died.
In the evening it was confirmed that Abhinandan was now the only Indian pilot in Pakistani custody.
No F-16 of the Pakistan Air Force was used in the aerial clash that day, so no question of any being shot down by the IAF.
So what do you want that we concede that su 30 was shot down , and attack and destroy your squadrons of blunder and f(ucked) 16 on ground itself .

For above actions please contact iaf , MoD . Hope your request is heard and processed asap.
Should have just given him the whole damn thing rather than just the pics.....

There......now go read....and whatever you think of it, just keep it to yourself.....
Or find the appropriate thread for it and continue your discussion there....

See this reply the pork made & read my post which was quoted... (https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/lca-tejas-mk1-mk1a-news-and-discussion.81401/post-1848207)

Either these cousin-fuckers can't process information, or is here to troll... He's just parroting the usual claims Porks made.
So you people are wasting words trying to use argument, it doesn't penetrate into muzzie skull.

I responded only to check just that... Now wait for the mods to get rid of him & clean up. @tarunraju @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @ezsasa
...and please don't ruin one of DFI's best threads.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
See this reply the pork made & read my post which was quoted... (https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/lca-tejas-mk1-mk1a-news-and-discussion.81401/post-1848207)

Either these cousin-fuckers can't process information, or is here to troll... He's just parroting the usual claims Porks made.
So you people are wasting words trying to use argument, it doesn't penetrate into muzzie skull.

I responded only to check just that... Now wait for the mods to get rid of him & clean up. @tarunraju @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @ezsasa
...and please don't ruin one of DFI's best threads.
I admire these bakrichods tbh.
They may know that they have lost yet still they will peddle lies ghuma fira ke, hoping the weak minded Dindu kuffar gets convinced, and many do, just not on this board, he can try on r/andia or twitter to push his 2 year old stale ISPR narrative

Illusive

Country flag
Just like how siachin is in paki control, just like how paki newspapers where printing lies about war till the end when their mujra army was bending over backwards getting ass kicked in 71, just like there was no paki fauz in kargil, just like how only crows died and just like how PAF is awake........they killed a avenger.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@aviationgeek listen, your Ghafoora said that no F-16 was used, then how come F-16 pilots were awarded with Gallantry Awards? Your ISPR openly lied in front of the world, now fvck off.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
the day you release it do letit us know,the fact. there is no such thing. Even abhinandhan never made any claim and as per ACm Dhanoa abhi can't confirm that he shot f16

View attachment 75432
Abhi clearly said he shot R 73 at F -16 after getting a lock on.

That literally end the karimullahs article authenticity and your lie that R 73 wasn't fired despite the fact it's clearly visible it was.

But you are a shameless swine and is going to keep rolling in that gutter.

Same IAF chief also confirmed that F-16 was down

and we said that when you were claiming no F-16 or AMRAAM was used at all.

Dusra banda Israel ka ... 😂😂😂😂

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Abhi clearly said he shot R 73 at F -16 after getting a lock on.

That literally end the karimullahs article authenticity and your lie that R 73 wasn't fired despite the fact it's clearly visible it was.

But you are a shameless swine and is going to keep rolling in that gutter.

Same IAF chief also confirmed that F-16 was down

and we said that when you were claiming no F-16 or AMRAAM was used at all.

Dusra banda Israel ka ... 😂😂😂😂
If they had the spine, they should have asked Abhi when he was in their custody if he had really fired that missile instead of asking how the tea was. That could have cleared all the doubts but they dint coz they knew it would be such an embarrassment for them.

Illusive

Country flag
If they had the spine, they should have asked Abhi when he was in their custody if he had really fired that missile instead of asking how the tea was. That could have cleared all the doubts but they dint coz they knew it would be such an embarrassment for them.
Well since he did shoot it, so he pobably said that he won't lie in camera. And being in paki army custody, they can't do shit to him unless they wanted their commands to be wiped out by our Navy.

I just pity the F16 pilots family couldn't even get recognition for dying in line of duty.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Well since he did shoot it, so he pobably said that he won't lie in camera. And being in paki army custody, they can't do shit to him unless they wanted their commands to be wiped out by our Navy.

I just pity the F16 pilots family couldn't even get recognition for dying in line of duty.
Happened in Kargil also, porkis denied their own soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles