IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killbot

Country flag
It keeps reopening I guess because everytime some fence-jumper comes from Bahawalpur and proceeds to do the online version of suicide bombing in every thread regarding a simple matter of crows & trees and one IAF pilot being served tea by his Pakistani servants.
Ignore them or go to their forum in large numbers and pick fights. This is what 5th gen warfare is all about. We can't just let them fuck around in our forum at will.

shade

Country flag
Ignore them or go to their forum in large numbers and puck fights. This is what 5th gen warfare is all about. We can't just let them fuck around in our forum at will.
I'd suggest an IP range ban on these clowns, since I find it beyond their IQ to use even the simplest VPN.
But I thing the mods and admin likes to see pigs wallowing in muck in an amusing National Geographic channel way idk.

aviationgeek

Country flag
I am sure a person of stature like DG ISPR does not get unfiltered ground reports. If I were to quote his words, he was very clear that 2 aircrafts with 2 pilots were downed and 1 is in hospital. Where could there be a confusion? Cant your radars detect how many air intrusions you had? Even the initial report had only 1 air intruction i.e of Mig 21, now where did the other aircraft go?

Its clear that your forces mistook your jet for an Indian aircraft and erred in anxiety, only to be corrected later.
su30 was hit around azmatabad area indian kashmir of 221 sqdn by araam whose detonated part was presented by iaf itself

IMG_20200910_074800.png

IMG_20200813_170531.png

aviationgeek

Country flag
Hehehe U leave it boss... I guess....it's beyond your comprehension limits..

You are talking as if MIGS were made in 2nd century BC and fly at speed of 1 KM per hour while F 16 are 21 st century creations flying at Mach 10 .

Rest your propaganda video.. it have been debunked thousand times logically on this very thread.... So not adding anything more to it....

Imran khan se bolo- Gabrana nahin hai...

home work for you

MIG 21 - can fly at top speed of 2230 km/hr which it was at that time since it was chasing ur abduls in ur own territory.
KINDLY highlight what is wrong in video, neither your pilot validated iaf fake claim nor mod included it in its 2019 report

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
su30 was hit around azmatabad area indian kashmir of 221 sqdn by araam whose detonated part was presented by iaf itself

View attachment 75421

View attachment 75422
So what do you want that we concede that su 30 was shot down , and attack and destroy your squadrons of blunder and f(ucked) 16 on ground itself .

For above actions please contact iaf , MoD . Hope your request is heard and processed asap.

Flying Dagger

Country flag

aviationgeek

Country flag
It's right here.. flying like a BOSS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dn...f-shooting-down-su-30mki-aircraft-2795594/amp

Now answer me... and show us the second pilot Imrand and Gadha Ghafoor claimed they have.

Is it true You have to chop off your Dick and give it to halla ?

Is it true that drinking Camel Mutra and filthy water i.e. zam zam cure Muslims ?

😂😂😂😂
already answered in detail in this article you flew 15th sqdn jet nt 221 sqdn

IMG_20210128_132603.png

aviationgeek

Country flag
People of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir saw three Pilots and Two jets on the ground Pakistan Media was reporting from ground videos are available on YouTube
they never saw any second pilot on ground, they confused drag chute as pilot while being in air. Media can report anything

Kumata

Country flag
KINDLY highlight what is wrong in video, neither your pilot validated iaf fake claim nor mod included it in its 2019 report
I don't watch propaganda videos ..specially when they are coming from a pig...

As for claims goes.. Ur pig infested eyes did not saw the press conference where radar evidence was shown to whole world ... U did not saw the badge of falcom slayers given to Abhinandan...u did not saw the died trees in there...it took u porki bhangaar's almost a year to collect kabaad from karachi and present to media... LOL

Flying Dagger

Country flag
already answered in detail in this article you flew 15th sqdn jet nt 221 sqdn

View attachment 75426

Thats not answer but assumption by a mulla who cut his dick and give to halla and expect 72 houris and wine lol

As I said that article is baseless story do you have anything factual ?

IAF and abhinandan both confirmed that he shot down F 16 so which world do you live in swine ?

Now answer me... and show us the second pilot Imrand and Gadha Ghafoor claimed they have.
Also

Is it true that drinking Camel Mutra and filthy water i.e. zam zam cure Muslims ?

😂😂😂😂

Kumata

Country flag
they never saw any second pilot on ground, they confused drag chute as pilot while being in air. Media can report anything
Chutiye,

If u cant make out diff between Man and parachute than either ur eyes are not there or u have eaten too many pigs / Suar

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Lol So your PM IMRAND and Ghafoora are A level Chutiyaas along with your airforce who reported such info based on media ? 😂😂

Abbey Randistan ke Suar Did you mutilated your brain too ?

aviationgeek

Country flag
I don't watch propaganda videos ..specially when they are coming from a pig...

As for claims goes.. Ur pig infested eyes did not saw the press conference where radar evidence was shown to whole world ... U did not saw the badge of falcom slayers given to Abhinandan...u did not saw the died trees in there...it took u porki bhangaar's almost a year to collect kabaad from karachi and present to media... LOL
so called radar evidence exposed in detail in the article below.
Even IaF accepted it was not real time radar data.

IMG_20200223_093037.jpg

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They didn’t confuse they clearly said one aircraft fell here and another on the other side of that mountain one pilot was beaten and captured another was beaten so badly that he died you can watch Pakistani Media interviewing them on YouTube

aviationgeek

Country flag
Chutiye,

If u cant make out diff between Man and parachute than either ur eyes are not there or u have eaten too many pigs / Suar
locals on ground can never make that difference because both pilot parachute and drag chute will be alike for. them. The perceived 2 pilots by counting them as 2 parachutes.
Simple get a claim from abhi that therewas any other pilot and we will accept open challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles