IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSinghCalhans

Country flag
Hey guys, any ideas whether PAF made any official claims about the region in J&K where the Su30 allegedly came down or their version of chronology of events which tells the time difference b/w downing of mig21 and su30. Or any statements made by their officials/swift-retard in media which answers above ques. Do tell if you know as I'm planning to kick swifty's rear today and have seen that while there have been many reports by Indians giving locations of that day's actions but Pakis have just said that two of ours came down without speaking much else.

VSinghCalhans

Country flag
OK, this one will be a litlle jumbled but worth it.
I guess everyone is aware of that ISPR troll swift retard by now. We went into a 2 day long argument after he jumped in comments without invitation. Usual thing of their claims of 4 intact missiles recovery followed while he changed topic to claim Su30's downing by giving thanamandi video of F16 tadpole.
Screenshot_Twitter_20201005-151612.png

In reply I provided the Charhoi, and thanamandi screenshots of tadpole which obviously he claimed wasnt shot from Charhoi.
NOW, i've added this comment to make people aware of this habit through which we fall in Porkis' traps. We keep arguing that its Charhoi, whereas there is no conclusive evidence that tadpole in the video is from Charhoi.
BUT we have got something much better, which surprisingly hasn't been much noticed, even by joe_sameer!👇

Its the 1:30 minute video from PoK which shows the initial seconds before even tadpole is formed and at 45th second Mig is hit. This my friends is the only video which shows both planes. We keep only replying to the trolls instead of going on a counter attack using this video.
We can see the result of this video when swifty started giving bitchy excuses:
Screenshot_Twitter_20201005-143513.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Lol i have been refreshing tooter from last 15 min. It would be EPIC if they got hold of sat pictures with debris.
Bhai ne hagg diya

Kya hai ye bakwaas? Kuchh bhi?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I hope Anup posts it soon! The suspense is killing me!! 😉
Sir, There is no, I repeat ’no’ need to be looking for more proofs.

Pakistanis rushed thousands of troops that day to do the cover-up. I understand all Punjabi dialects which are Majha, Malwa, Doaba, Saraiki, Pothohar(Pahadi) etc. Multiple videos available showing people reacting spontaneously confirming two fallen Jets. The second site was sealed, swept clean, phones confiscated and the internet shut down for months. Within minutes their forces (not police) were at the site and rescued Abhinandan from locals. It shows how fast they were to arrive at both the sites.

The best thing happened that day was one mistake their ISPR clown did. Who in a rush of winning big and showing bravado used first respondent’s information to mention that the other injured Pilot is admitted to a Hospital. Why he might have done it also has its connection with India’s slow response which he thought is good chance to make us look hiding the faces or lying. Fortunately, India always react slow but he probably never knew it.

Last but not least the breed we are dealing with has ’Purdedari’ covering up their failures and women in their DNA. In there 70 years of existence they have only mastered face-saving by speaking lies.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Is he joking?
We expected solid evidence, it isn’t seeming to be convincing to me as an Indian, how can it be used to prove F-16 shotdown?

shade

Country flag
If y'all nibbiars are such doubting Thomases , better accept that only 4 trees were uprooted and one crow died, and Abhinandan enjoyed his Rawalpindi special Chai.
Jihad Fighter 17 flying ghazis are invincible and their adamantium coated Madarsas are bombproof.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The best thing happened that day was one mistake their ISPR clown did. Who in a rush of winning big and showing bravado used first respondent’s information to mention that the other injured Pilot is admitted to a Hospital. Why he might have done it also has it’s connection with India’s slow response which he thought is good chance to make us look hiding the faces or lying. Fortunately, India always react slow but he probably never knew it.
I always wondered what finally happened to that 'doosra banda' that Gafoora had said who was admitted to the CMH. That guy was the F-16 pilot who was badly injured as the villagers mistook him to be an Indian pilot and beat him up. According to reports he died in hospital due to injuries received.

Second, our info war/propaganda sucks big time. We lost hands down to the propaganda peddled by the Pakis during the entire Balakot episode and the follow-up action of the PAF. They sold the narrative to the world that they suffered no hits and that they downed two of our aircraft - a MiG 21 and a SU-30 even though they have zero evidence to show for the latter. But they managed to convince most of the international media that they did! And we kept our mouths shut reinforcing the Pak narrative!

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I always wondered what finally happened to that 'doosra banda' that Gafoora had said who was admitted to the CMH. That guy was the F-16 pilot who was badly injured as the villagers mistook him to be an Indian pilot and beat him up. According to reports he died in hospital due to injuries received.

Second, our info war/propaganda sucks big time. We lost hands down to the propaganda peddled by the Pakis during the entire Balakot episode and the follow-up action of the PAF. They sold the narrative to the world that they suffered no hits and that they downed two of our aircraft - a MiG 21 and a SU-30 even though they have zero evidence to show for the latter. But they managed to convince most of the international media that they did! And we kept our mouths shut reinforcing the Pak narrative!
There was also a video of villagers who claimed one of the daadiwala was dead...
mostly beaten up by the villagers. Abhi was also roughed up but was probably lucky enough, unlike the paki pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles