IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

another_armchair

Country flag
Lol total flight time was 30 min and 50km. So I don't know the point you are making. The malware would be designed to trigger after a certain altitude or over dangerous terrain given a flight path. I don't believe this is an accident.
See they need to perfect the art of triggering malware like in this video.

Sorry for posting haram link.

sorcerer

Country flag
Lol total flight time was 30 min and 50km. So I don't know the point you are making. The malware would be designed to trigger after a certain altitude or over dangerous terrain given a flight path. I don't believe this is an accident.
CHENNAI: It takes less than 20 minutes to fly from Sulur to Wellington by helicopter and the Mi-17V-5 is considered the one of the safest craft to fly.

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
These guys are worse than the worst. They are coconuts. Did you all see how this guy reverted to sinner queer etc etc. They are the standard talking points of the western atheist nutjobs. They can't even think for themselves. They need the brahma gyaan from the west. Shitheads would start chanting 2+2=5 if woke scums in west declared it to be.
Ya'll Nibbiars Idhar bhi hai kuch Raitas.

Harry101

Country flag
These guys are worse than the worst. They are coconuts. Did you all see how this guy reverted to sinner queer etc etc. They are the standard talking points of the western atheist nutjobs. They can't even think for themselves. They need the brahma gyaan from the west. Shitheads would start chanting 2+2=5 if woke scums in west declared it to be.
Hehe

MonaLazy

Palki asking some pertinent questions
"Is this the best we can offer? $72B spent on defence.. the third highest military budget in the world and for what? Our top general could not safely fly 50kms.."

also rebukes the general from Chandigarh in her inimitable style..

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I saw more so called homos being anti national as well and hating bipin rawat sir
We have new kind of enemy
Rawat sir said Homosexuality is not allowed in Army, and it got them pissed, anyway wokism is an American trash concept to eradicate nationalism from the world.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I saw more so called homos being anti national as well and hating bipin rawat sir
We have new kind of enemy
Ya'll Nibbiars they always are the toxic lifestyle can only have this. And some raitas here were trying to Potrait something different. Typical Leftist lickers.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles