IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Anyone thinks CAS will step down?
Why? CAS was neither flying the craft nor had done the maintenance work on it. Why should CAS step down?

If the top most of the service is to take responsibility, it was CDS who must have decided to brave the weather and the responsibility went with him too.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Why? CAS was neither flying the craft nor had done the maintenance work on it. Why should CAS step down?

If the top most of the service is to take responsibility, it was CDS who must have decided to brave the weather and the responsibility went with him too.
Navy Chief took responsibility during 2012-13 Navy mishap incident relating to INS Sindhurakshak and stepped down.

Just thinking, this is a heavy blot on IAF, crashing a VVIP flight that too, due to human error requires a scapegoat to take the bullet. I agree CAS should not, he was just recently appointed and has no responsibility in this.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Porks on PDF are celebrating as if its Bakre Wali Eid
We should not focus on the PorkShitani dogs. Porkishitani Dogs only likes to bark and eat garbage. Indians must focus on more important things than these camel pee drinkers but doesn’t mean countering fake news and fake narratives that camel pee drinkers pump out.

Cheran

Country flag
Jinko marna chahiye wo zinda reh jaate hai, veergati ko prapt bas wo hote hai jo is desh ke kaam aate hai.

View attachment 123897
Allow me to add another one:-

Congress mouthpiece National Herald editor claims her ‘divine intervention’ tweet after chopper crash tragedy had nothing to do with it

"Ashlin Mathew" claimed that the deleted tweet had nothing to do with the news of the chopper crash, but a campaign has begun to connect the tweet with the incident

1638978278167.png

Kindly delete if inappropriate.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Congress mouthpiece National Herald editor claims her ‘divine intervention’ tweet after chopper crash tragedy had nothing to do with it

"Ashlin Mathew" claimed that the deleted tweet had nothing to do with the news of the chopper crash, but a campaign has begun to connect the tweet with the incident

View attachment 123907

Interpret divine intervention as a response to Nagaland.

She later apologized though

Angel of War

Country flag

View attachment 123907

Interpret divine intervention as a response to Nagaland.

Why is God so Unfair ? Why does he have to take away God men/women from this world ? Sabhi Harami Dharti par chut jaate hai

Cheran

Country flag
She later apologized though
Apology due to pressure or blowback.

Imagine this, the person who is killed is nation's first CDS, not a BJP MP/MLA or CM (not that it is okay to celebrate that).

Imagine the kind of hate that festers in their mind.

I can with 100% say that if this incident had happened during UPA tenure with RaGa as PM our mood/sadness
/shock would have BEEN THE SAME BECAUSE WE ARE BHAKTS OF THE NATION.

But these people...

Tupac slayer

Country flag
I happened to view Television New Channels in YouTube, I can sense a lot of ISPR Paid Bots & Pakistan masquerading as Indians and of course our peaceful who were rejoicing.

I pray to Lord Saturn, Lord Mars, Lord Raahu, Lord Ketu Please spare this great nation from your wrath. We have lost too many good people who were real patriots.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
That means retired commanders can get the coveted post?

And I don't want to sound controversial but I don't want to see any IAF commander to be elevated to this post at this moment. Just a personal opinion.
Who ever is capable of retaking POK or Akasi Chin had to be appointed to the top post. There is no need to talk about optics or sugarcoat the threats we are facing. Across the globe Airforce is being looked as an Elite Service.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles