IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Need of the hour is serious Introspection and corrective actions, Augsta Westland choppers are supposed to do the task which MI 17V are currently doing.

Nation lost one of its finest soldier. Replacement of Obsolete Helicopters/ Aircraft is a must, otherwise these kind of Incidents will be repeated. Tomorrow we may have some Air Chief ejecting or crashing while doing a Mig-21 Sortie.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Need of the hour is serious Introspection and corrective actions, Augsta Westland choppers are supposed to do the task which MI 17V are currently doing.

Nation lost one of its finest soldier. Replacement of Obsolete Helicopters/ Aircraft is a must, otherwise these kind of Incidents will be repeated. Tomorrow we may have some Air Chief ejecting or crashing while doing a Mig-21 Sortie.
Why stop at airchief , even modi uses these choppers only .
Bhagwan na kare , kal ko agar pm ke saath aisa hua to ?

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
I am very sad to see videos circulating that are not even blurred , no one wants to see their close ones last moments become news clip WhatsApp forward specially when this time its son of the soil.
Ig only 1 video went viral, in which one male was being evacuated most likely Go Capt Varun Singh, who is in the hospital

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I don’t understand why Indian Armed forces especially IAF keep using these obsolete aircraft that continue to kill thousands of soldiers, pilots every year. Transport helicopters designed for transporting military supplies and equipment shouldn’t be used as VVIP helicopters.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I am very sad to see videos circulating that are not even blurred , no one wants to see their close ones last moments become news clip WhatsApp forward specially when this time its son of the soil.
People who have no honor, shame or self respect do this kind of shitty behavior. These types of people try to humiliate and disrespect bodies of there fellow humans beings for some clicks or likes. They need to be brought to justice.

Ayushraj

Country flag
I speculated it a week before.
It is not a ordinary crash it's a elimination

Congress constantly target bipin rawat for rafale deal and rawat also target congress in helicopter scam

Angel of War

Country flag
I speculated it a week before.
It is not a ordinary crash it's a elimination

Congress constantly target bipin rawat for rafale deal and rawat also target congress in helicopter scam
let's not make it controversial for the time being

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles