IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
No maintenance, poor training, sab chalta hai, and no modernisation.
I remember GOC of 15 Corps also survived a crash in ALH Dhruv in 2017.

We learnt nothing.

Edit: this was the crash where GOC 15 Corps survived

Which means the above one of Ladakh is Copium 2.0 for us.
Idiotic assessment. No one takes it easy when it comes to maintenance neither training.

You proved the point again. It's easy to comment from outside. Every VIP sortie is given utmost attention.

Your comments are disrespectful to the technicians who start working on the chopper since 24 hrs prior and the pilots who prepare for the sortie with their years of training and experience behind them, yet still nervous.

You idiot, do away with these kind of discussions. This forum is definitely not for you. And the ALHs crashed due to hydraulic failures. They managed to crash land because of the redundancies and the pilots skill. It takes approx 4 cr rupees to make a pilot(not my assessment, it's official). And stupid people with monkey brains like you feel elated to comment on such topics.

One word - Gaandu @FalconSlayers

Have you ever seen the hands of a technician. They become rough and scarred due to years of handling equipment. They cut and bleed. Have you ever seen a pilot trainee sitting in his chair practising flying in the night so that the 45 mins sortie planned next day wouldn't go to waste. People do work hard and bear that responsibility unlike you asshole.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I was hoping that may just may be CDS didn't travel in this chopper , for first few minutes 😢😢

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles