IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Covfefe

Country flag
Worry not, IITs have fare share of viraat bhratas. Rajasthan & Bihar contribute 2nd and 3rd highest number of IITians.
I think currently colleges are closed and students are taking online classes, otherwise he would have been ground-meat by now in the hostel.
That too IITD. More than the number of students, there are visitors on the campus at any given time

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Decided just now , after my engineering , gonna serve this country till my last breath , even if it pays less , even if I have to buy a cheaper car than my dream Koenigsegg , even if I may never gain the respect I dreamt of .

This is my tribute to the kattar hindu , patriot , legendary man , shree shree BIPIN RAWAT ji .

Those pigs watching this thread , remember that in future when your family dies by Indian army , one of the guys responsible for that was me too .

Folks ,make your pledge now , small or big , he died serving bharat mata , now atleast we make some commitment too .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Decided just now , after my engineering , gonna serve this country till my last breath , even if it pays less , even if I have to buy a cheaper car than my dream Koenigsegg , even if I may never gain the respect I dreamt of .

This is my tribute to the kattar hindu , patriot , legendary man , shree shree BIPIN RAWAT ji .

Those pigs watching this thread , remember that in future when your family dies by Indian army , one of the guys responsible for that was me too .

Folks ,make your pledge now , small or big , he died serving bharat mata , now atleast we make some commitment too .
You have my most sincere thanks!

I am one of those who couldn't join the armed forces due to unfortunate issues, and I regret it heavily. I have made sure to influence and motivate youngsters to do it.

Please let us know when you do.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Ya'll Nibbiars what happened to your IIT will join technical arm of the IA or DRDO's?.

another_armchair

Country flag
Well.. Where are those Bajrang Dal .. VHP guys when you need them.. Throwing stones at some Christian missionary school.. instead they need to show some love to this guy..
Why outsource it to VHP or Bajrang Dal?

If you are so incensed, go find him and give him some TLC yourself.

You will learn a thing or two about street power and its projection.

mokoman

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles