IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Tupac slayer

Country flag
I happened to view Television New Channels in YouTube, I can sense a lot of ISPR Paid Bots & Pakistan masquerading as Indians and of course our peaceful who were rejoicing.

I pray to Lord Saturn, Lord Mars, Lord Raahu, Lord Ketu Please spare this great nation from your wrath. We have lost too many good people who were real patriots.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
That means retired commanders can get the coveted post?

And I don't want to sound controversial but I don't want to see any IAF commander to be elevated to this post at this moment. Just a personal opinion.
Who ever is capable of retaking POK or Akasi Chin had to be appointed to the top post. There is no need to talk about optics or sugarcoat the threats we are facing. Across the globe Airforce is being looked as an Elite Service.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Moral responsibility ? Also take kadi ninda with him
Kadi ninda is much better than his predecessor in the chair. Do you want Nirmala Tai running defence once again? Unless you want to introduce a gender neutral washroom in forces, you better stick with Kadi Ninda. Fact is, he has been doing understated but stellar work as DM. Of course he can't be equated with legend like Parrikar.

Covfefe

Country flag
CDS's role is that of a single point military advisor to the Prime Minister and to ensure coordination among the three arms. It is an executive appointment with no statutory or constitutional provisioning, hence very much left to the discretion of the Executive. Also, since General Rawat was the first appointment, there is no burden of precedence to be followed, they may very well make this post analogous to NSA where Cabinet appoints handpicked people

FalconSlayers

जयेम सं युधि स्पृध:
Country flag
I remember watching a video where he visited his village to Look for a place to build a post-retirement home. He never got to retire.
This is why we respect our armed forces more than anyone else, they sacrificed their everything for us, and here we have politicians using them as mere cannon fodder.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles