I want YOU to debate for DFI.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Rage,

The debate has restarted, but the topic remains the same.
The best time to join in would be when it starts on DFI with a fresh topic in 2 days. As of now, the debate is hardly a debate.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
You didn't really have to delete that one, Luke. None of us know what to post. By the way, Welcome to DFI.

luke

You didn't really have to delete that one, Luke. None of us know what to post. By the way, Welcome to DFI.
OK,I admit I need time to be familar with it.Thanks for your remind.As for the debate,I just want to know how it will go,I wonder if I will get a red card again if I say what I want.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I think you will.(And with you, I will as well)

luke

It seems we pay too much attention to the conflict,so when people ask we talk about the common interests,we don't know what should say.People like to debate the different opinions with others rather than the same.

Country flag
just a suggestion to both sides,choose a topic jointly that can have constructive debate; instead of arguing back and forth about who is right and who is wrong.

Last edited:

johnee

Heres an issue on which both chinese and Indians may agree to. Lets together argue with mods of the debate against the topic of debate. Mods will be for the topic and we all(chinese and indians) will be against it. Howazzat?

Welcome, Luke. Have a nice time.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
And we'll all wave our red cards with pride ! :D

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
We (DFI) get to decide the topic in the DFI round. It's going to be military (forces, equipment, training), strategy and tactics oriented. Have fun.

notinlove

me is excited , me likes the sound of this topic , me will try to participate :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles