I Salute the "Taken for Granted Heroes" of DFI

H.A.

This thread is for specially for the mods, admins, staff members and others who day in and day out work hard, sometimes harder than usual, to keep the forum online.

I salute you mods for taking out time from your normal life and going that extra mile to keep the forum running.

A job well done, would have given a hundred likes to you guys if i could.

Thank you.

Members i request you to type atleast "I SALUTE" in reply to the thread.

:thumb:

Blackwater

Yes, I have said it before to.... Kudos to all the Admins and Mods

Singh,Lurker Baba, nrj, Thakur, nitesh and all.

Good work chaps..

We will salute you more if you leave us alone in the SB.
u seems to forgot me

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Yes, I have said it before to.... Kudos to all the Admins and Mods

Singh,Lurker Baba, nrj, Thakur, nitesh and all.

Good work chaps..

We will salute you more if you leave us alone in the SB.
You are incorrigible. :)

p2prada

What's the deal with the shoutbox? I am aware SB was taken off as it was being misused. Wonder what's the story.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You are incorrigible. :)
but but.. i am the product of huge self correction and have moved away from the idea of mass mindedness, where as the rest of the moral brigade is the product of culture and you cant spell culture without the word "cult".

did that make sense? :D

Last edited:

H.A.

What's the deal with the shoutbox? I am aware SB was taken off as it was being misused. Wonder what's the story.
SB was taken of and a new CB was introduced, however both CB and SB have been removed at the moment to reduce the load on servers which is a result of passive and continuous DDOS attack. Once it stops then we might get them back.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Initially, SB was split into two, one for Live Posts and another for chatting purposes.

Due to the DDoS we're now extremely short on server resources. So, both of them have been disabled till we find a solution. (they're the reason why the site was very slow, but remained accessible over the past couple of days)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys I am new to this forum, joined it only last week so can anyone tell me what is sound box......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles