I am losing hair consistently! Any solution?

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
I am afraid of losing my head hair. I can't live without hair. 😭😭
Friends, I'll appreciate any permanent solution to stop hair falling or regrow hair again.
Plzz suggest... I know many wants to know.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Shave it off completely
I am not kidding guys. It works. Once they are completely shaved off one can apply herbal medicines and also give direct Vitamin D to the shaved heard in the morning .

Do not go for non herbal products as they will stop hair fall but one has to take that costly medicine through out their life (or as long as hair on one's head are useful).

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
I am not kidding guys. It works. Once they are completely shaved off one can apply herbal medicines and also give direct Vitamin D to the shaved heard in the morning .

Do not go for non herbal products as they will stop hair fall but one has to take that costly medicine through out their life (or as long as hair on one's head are useful).
But after grown, they again starts falling.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Ask in chit chat thread and tag me. I'll tell you some remedies which will assist in reduction in hair fall.

Ps. Don't make new threads for such reasons.
Yahi bta do yaar.. I posted it in Members corner. Don't worry.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Thanks. Any advice to regrow which I already lost? I have still good hair but losing fastly.
Multiple herbal products claim they grow hair but Medicines containing Minoxidil are generally recommended by Doctors, I have heard that once you take it then you have to keep taking them as long as you want to have hair on your head, otherwise they will start falling soon. Not sure about side effects though. Everything always has some or other side effect.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Thanks. Any advice to regrow which I already lost? I have still good hair but losing fastly.
Use some mild daily wash shampoo , to cure stress do pranayam and shreeshasan in morning , my problem has reduced .

Also if you wanna regrow minoxidil is best but it may trigger whitening of hair so quantity should be less per use .

omaebakabaka

May if its in your genetics then it is kinda inevitable or go for one of the transplants. I have good hair for my age and I barely take care of it but I try to keep it short and comb in the natural direction.....eat fibre and protein heavy food like rajma but not too salty or spicy. Lot of fruits and some raw vegetables with greens also will help stabilize the field over time

omaebakabaka

Multiple herbal products claim they grow hair but Medicines containing Minoxidil are generally recommended by Doctors, I have heard that once you take it then you have to keep taking them as long as you want to have hair on your head, otherwise they will start falling soon. Not sure about side effects though. Everything always has some or other side effect.

Be very careful with herbal products, some of the herbals are natural steroids. They will work initially but then cause negative effects. Remember Ayurveda is a science, so you need a doctor to get any herbal medication preferably.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles