I am losing hair consistently! Any solution?

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes and so is Fin!!

Correct.

Of course, it should work. Heck, it will probably work even better than the OG Regaine/Rogaine since it also contains finasteride into it.
So what duta mg I should go according to you? I am already using 5mg Fina by Dr.reddy.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Untrue. What you meant to say is they can't be cured, but can't be treated??!! Not at all. They are very much treatable, if caught early on.

Not just treated but cured.

Of course, it can be stopped except for those very few (like one in 10 million) unfortunate individuals whose bodies produce 5-AR that has got a slightly different composition due to a certain mutation and therefore are unable to bind with a 5-AR inhibitor like finasteride/dutasteride. But for the vast majority of the folks out there, 5 AR inhibitors will work just fine.

WRONG!! You never get over it, no one truly does. You just convince yourself and act like you do not care but you'll always have that nagging feeling of anxiety and helplessness at a subconscious level.

Yeah, by that logic, there should be no bald people in villages. Oh and my grandpa died at 96 and had a full head of hair, with a completely straight hairline like that of Drake!!

For fuck's sake, it ain't the minoxidil that causes the itching and rash and stuff you are talking about but rather it's the propylene glycol that is used in certain brands of topical minoxidil. Just use Regaine from Jansen instead of using the generic Indian brands and you should be fine.

Well, none of these is gonna help if your affliction happens to be AGA also colloquially known as 'The Slaphead Curse'.

PRP doesn't do jack all for the vast majority of the people suffering from AGA.

Oh yeah?? And would pray telling us what happens after a few years of getting the surgery when your native hair around the transplanted grafts falls out due to progression of AGA and you're left with a patchy island of transplanted hair in a sea of balding scalp??!! Dude, listen to me, without using finasteride/dutasteride, getting a hair transplant is asking for disaster down the line.

You mean a hair system. Yeah, that stuff has come a long way and it works. But do keep in mind that they do not come cheap (the decent ones anyway), are needed to be changed every 3-4 months (depending on the quality and the amount of care given in its maintenance) - so the cost will pile up more rapidly than you may think.

Not by a longshot. It's effective, no doubt but the best?? Hardly.

And here we go again!! And this is why kids, you shouldn't sleep during your biology classes.

Yeah, he's gonna definitely need it, now more than ever since you just fucked it all up for that dude.

After hearing your reply I can remeber a tattoo guy who was giving weed oil to her mom for Hypertension. You guys are very funny. Only need to known one thing and keep repeating that for all. You are very much inspired by 5-ARI but different people produce different level of testosterone so if person who is producing border level of testesteron and also having weak erection could end up into permant disability.

I will advise better go to dermatologist now.

Blood+

Country flag
After hearing your reply I can remeber a tattoo guy who was giving weed oil to her mom for Hypertension.
When that guy should have reminded you of your own self rather than me!! If anything, I'm the total opposite of that guy, choosing to put my trust in legitimate remedies backed up by years upon years of proper peer-reviewed scientific research!!
You guys are very funny.
That's for everyone to see who the real funny (and not the good kind) dude is.
Only need to known one thing and keep repeating that for all.
Yeah, because those are about the only things short of chemically castrating yourself, that work, unlike the bs postulated by your ilk!!
You are very much inspired by 5-ARI
Yeah, because they fucking WORK!!
but different people produce different level of testosterone so if person who is producing border level of testesteron and also having weak erection could end up into permant disability.

Dude, you sure you ever attended high school?? Do you even know how 5-AR inhibitors work?? I doubt you do or else you wouldn't have made such an ass of yourself.

I will advise better go to dermatologist now.
Yeah and see what he/she prescribes. Don't burst into tears if they prescribe the same shit you've been hating on here, quite erroneously at that. By the way, that's what I'd been recommending to the OP from day one.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles