I am Chinese.I would like to know India.

amoy

@Compersion here it is

1) when DPP is mentioned anti nuclear actually it's opposed to civil nuclear power. most Taiwanese want nuclear reactors to close down and terminate new buildup for fear of Fukushima even though Taiwan is short of energy. DPP well rides on the wave.

2) some of the 20+ countries in diplomatic ties with ROC have long planned to ditch Taiwan and switch to PRC. actually some of them have done this before, maybe not once. previously Taiwan and Mainland had a deal not to vie for diplomatic relationship by means of aids etc. the change of guard gives them a new start.

3) DPP replacing KMT is not bad. as indicated in my 1st reply KMT is archaic incompetent disintegrating and out of sync, whereas DPP image is young dynamic and populistic, although their key policies would not differ as much as they seem. in fact DPP rules more constituencies, mostly in the south, than KMT.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

Compersion

Country flag
@Compersion here it is

1) when DPP is mentioned anti nuclear actually it's opposed to civil nuclear power. most Taiwanese want nuclear reactors to close down and terminate new buildup for fear of Fukushima even though Taiwan is short of energy. DPP well rides on the wave.

2) some of the 20+ countries in diplomatic ties with ROC have long planned to ditch Taiwan and switch to PRC. actually some of them have done this before, maybe not once. previously Taiwan and Mainland had a deal not to vie for diplomatic relationship by means of aids etc. the change of guard gives them a new start.

3) DPP replacing KMT is not bad. as indicated in my 1st reply KMT is archaic incompetent disintegrating and out of sync, whereas DPP image is young dynamic and populistic, although their key policies would not differ as much as they seem. in fact DPP rules more constituencies, mostly in the south, than KMT.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~
Thanks for replying also sure that's fine.

Since what you say is a development and evolving situation will leave it like that. My only comments at this stage is not to believe the non-nuclearisation of Taiwan and especially being a subject and pivot in the upcoming election process. I understand PRC will want that but taiwan is knowing the knowns. Japan after the accident still has nuclear power and Taiwan after massive earth quakes the same. But nuclear Taiwan is a deterrent to PRC.

Do you mind if I ask another question:

Out of this KMT and CPC meetiing are you afraid the Communist party of china is being labelled to being not good at developing relations with non-prc settled Chinese. Either choosing and recognising wrongly if not disturbing and colliding in adverserial way with the better people.

Is Taiwan might be looking at Hong Kong , macau, singapore and shanghai trade zone and also this picture:

(You got to Love the positioning and timing)

Q. Are any of the above people relevant to Taiwan??

Q. Who are all the above. Why they special and why they met like that. Are all in good books of PRC, Chinese people, Taiwan people, PRC people, other people.

Q. Will there be similar meeting with only Taiwanese.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles