I am Chinese.I would like to know India.

no smoking

Country flag
The Chinese should well know the difference between what a nation "says" and what it really "means". Saying "we feel threatened by a nuclear power next door" is just better for PR than "we have ambitions to be a great power. Remember the nuclear program was started right after China attacked India in 1962 and then developed a nuclear bomb. So for the time, it would also make sense defensively, to keep things even.
Well, the simple fact is: India started her nuclear program even before 1949. So, please cut these craps.

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/India/IndiaOrigin.html

Range on a missile is linked with technological prowess and global great power status. Again it is easier to say "we want to match China", as this is less likely to alarm the west. But everyone from Pakistan to India to China, knows the real purpose is just national status and prestige. We could easily put nukes on a sub in a few years, if that was our primary real concern.
No, you didn't say "we want to match China". You are telling everyone "We are aiming at Chinese cities only" when you clearly know India is not in the target list of China nuclear missiles.

This is to appease the west a bit. America wishes for us to openly ally with Japan and the USA against China. We'd rather just give them some verbal bs from time to time, than actually take real actions against China. Otherwise they will be on our backs. Americans are always pushing their "with us or against us" mentality.
Since you are trying to take a free ride on the cause of China, you can't blame China response to that.

Rivals more than enemies. Currently the political interests of China and India are greatly opposed. India will gain more allying with the USA over China, as the USA is a far more powerful nation, leading an extremely powerful coalition currently. China also is the power next door. It is much easier to tolerate a great power USA 1000's of miles away. China also strongly supports Pakistan, some could argue without China, Pakistan would be nothing.
So you are playing the greater game against China. Nothing wrong with that, but just accept the truth: you are equally responsible for this confrontation.

1. Gave Pakistan nuclear technology or at least greatly aided them, this allowed them to commit decades of terrorism against us, using the nuclear umbrella.
Well, it was India turns down Pakistan's offer of non-nuclear. So, you bring it to yourselves.

2. Pretty much provides Pakistan with most of its weapons and joint production projects
You forget to mention these projects also involve other countries, such US, French, UK, etc.

3. Invaded us in 1962, sure we had the forward policy but it was nothing compared to a full blown war/invasion.
When you are circling your enemy by setting up post behind their back in the land controlled by them, that is war already. That was exactly what forward policy did. So, it was a war/invasion.

4. China plays a lot more in South Asia, than India does in South East Asia. India also started trying to get involved in East Asia, much later, after China had provoked it in South Asia.
And India did lot, lot more than that in Tibet.

no smoking

Country flag
How could you say India as aggressive you give nuke tech with missile to Pakistan after 1972 info pak war .and things you see is just reaction for your action against India by supporting Pakistan.
Well, Chinese did that in reaction for your action against China in Tibet.

Does a weak country will fight the strong .in 1962 India is new county with not much military hard ware has started the war against Chinese is this your clame .ask your self you will no who is the aggressive
Well, that was not your politicians and generals thought in 1962. In their mind at the time, China was the weaker side. Actually, they were right:
Chinese was experiencing economical difficulty and great famine at the time;
Chinese army was thousand miles away from their logistic centers and mountains consisted majority of this distance;
Indian soldiers were lots better performed in WW2;
The only problem was: Chinese leaders and generals had far more military experience than their indian counterpart.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
1. China attacked India in 1962 and then developed a nuclear bomb.
2. . Gave Pakistan nuclear technology
3. provides Pakistan with most of its weapons and joint production projects
3. Invaded us in 1962, .
4. China plays a lot more in South Asia, provoked us.
ok. again, i see all these childish accusatino towards china:
-china attacked india in 1962 without any reason
-china ally with pakistan while india do no harm to china
-china bully india in border everyday for no reason.

all these accusations show how innocent india was/is, and how evil china was/is.
is that really so simple? is india government really so naive ? NO!
it's big guys international game, not a kindergarden baby show.

the truth is, india government was/is acting smartly/craftily.

buddism always say, nothing is happen for no reason. you get something because you planted the seed.

cia smuggled dalai lama out of china in 1959 to revenge china kerea war in 1951.
india used dalai lama as an excuse on forward policy on the border
china fought back in 1962 to stop india forward policy
india ally with soviet union to count china.
china had no way but going to pakistan
pakistan get support from USA by its influence in islam world.
pakistan use china to balance the threat from india.

it's a game loop. nobody is innocent.
firstly you started as mr chao now yore something else
i have put all prc-nese on ignore as they come here with no
proper behavior ....i call the Taiwanese as chinese

i was hoping you might have been different ....but after a few posts your inability to discuss anything logically because you come from a one-party state has shewn through and the true colors prevail

you want everybody to see thing s your way ,m then youre nice otherwise you call them childish etc etc

i don think we can be real friends with prc , just that we can hopefully avoid war

instead of trying to pursue friendship , it is better pursue no war policy ...we are too different and will never see the others' point of view

in the past we were very accommodating to prc , even to the extent of recognizing tibet and xinjiang as part of prc, but i think gradually we should shift our policy ,....we had gutless govt for many decades, now it is changing but understandably it should be done slowly , we cant expect overnight changes , it is not good for our system

we should do for vietnam and japan what you have done for packland ....we should give japan nuke , soon they will want it , we should give vietnam nuke and missiles ...usa is getting weaker and they may be convinced that japan should be asked to go nuclear and vietnam too as usa cant carry all the defence burden on its own ..

.we should get usa to give those nuke to japan and vietnam and enter into alliance with indi , viet, japan, and perhaos australia ....asean countries can form their own separate alliance to counter prc

your policy in SCS asean area is so wonderful that many asean nations will be hoping that besides, usa, they hope india can also help

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan
@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+@Bangalorean@bengalraider
@cobra commando@Chirag @Chinmoy
@DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY
@guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run
@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD@Indibomber@jackprince
@Kunal Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G
@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra@PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit
@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sgarg@sabari@Sameet2@saik@sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi
@TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl@Sylex21
@VIP @Vishwarupa @Yusuf@Yumdoot@Zebra

Last edited:

Aravind Sanjeev

firstly you started as mr chao now yore something else
i have put all prc-nese on ignore as they come here with no
proper behavior ....i call the Taiwanese as chinese

i was hoping you might have been different ....but after a few posts your inability to discuss anything logically because you come from a one-party state has shewn through and the true colors prevail

you want everybody to see thing s your way ,m then youre nice otherwise you call them childish etc etc

i don think we can be real friends with prc , just that we can hopefully avoid war

instead of trying to pursue friendship , it is better pursue no war policy ...we are too different and will never see the others' point of view

in the past we were very accommodating to prc , even to the extent of recognizing tibet and xinjiang as part of prc, but i think gradually we should shift our policy ,....we had gutless govt for many decades, now it is changing but understandably it should be done slowly , we cant expect overnight changes , it is not good for our system

we should do for vietnam and japan what you have done for packland ....we should give japan nuke , soon they will want it , we should give vietnam nuke and missiles ...usa is getting weaker and they may be convinced that japan should be asked to go nuclear and vietnam too as usa cant carry all the defence burden on its own ..

.we should get usa to give those nuke to japan and vietnam and enter into alliance with indi , viet, japan, and perhaos australia ....asean countries can form their own separate alliance to counter prc

your policy in SCS asean area is so wonderful that many asean nations will be hoping that besides, usa, they hope india can also help

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sgarg@sabari@Sameet2@saik@sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi
I am not sure about supporting America's China containment policy. But, Chinese cannot be trusted, so go for it.

I_PLAY_BAD

So, now you admit that you see the Chinese as an enemy. There is nothing wrong about it, just let's be honesty to each other.

Again, let's be honesty to each other: India and China have always been such hostile after 1962 war, no more, no less. The only difference in the last decade was: both sides citizens got internet to face each other.

The simple facts that Dalai Lama sitting behind your protection and thousands Tibetan soldiers trained by your army make them tell us India has her own share of bullying and confrontational foreign policy towards China.

Yes, after publicly declare China as the target of every Indian weapons, are you blaming Chinese support of Pakistan?

Let me know when India changed her policy on permanently retaining Arunachal Pradesh and snatch Aksai Chin.

How many Chinese military boats deploying there? How many Chinese fighter flying over this string of pearls? Are you suggesting Chinese is going to contain India with oil tankers and commercial cargo?

At least admit one thing: India is not a victim here.
We are not blaming Chinese support to Pakistan. We are just asking why the hell you idiots talk of peace, co-operation and business when you have so much animosity towards India ?

Dalai Lama is sitting here, okay. He is a religious leader. He can go wherever he has followers. He can even go to the US. No idiot can question that. What !! We train thousands of Tibetan soldiers ? This is what you get to know by your brain-washing commie-dominated government media. Come to reality. If there were thousands as you pee your bed there would have been numerous attacks in Tibet. Unfortunately nothing happened like that. We know how efficiently the Chinese will react after Guangxi parcel bombs. So it is actually not very tough to stage attacks in Chinese soil. But there were no attacks so far. Ring a bell ?

India has already decided to retain Arunachal Pradesh. It is only pending that China gives back Aksai Chin.
Let me know when China has a policy change.

China didn't is not correct. China is not able to deploy weapons around India even after smooching Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc.

I know the Chinese mentality of crying victim even in the times when they are hurting others. So stop your BS about crying a victim.

I am eagerly waiting for the situation in SCS where the US will walk in and kick your asses. But there is lot to happen before that. You are not able to keep India Navy which is half the size of yours from SCS.

Compersion

Country flag
What is happening with Taiwan and also about the meeting between the Misters.

Is it the KMT "sense" something. Is it CPC "sense" something. Is it to protect "something" - "someone". Why now and not before.

Loving this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-...ngapore-ahead-of-china-taiwan-meeting/6920948

"Mr Ma will present Mr Xi bottles of spirits made on two groups of islands just off the mainland that have been held by Taiwan forces since the end of the civil war.

He will also present Mr Xi with a ceramic sculpture of a Taiwan blue magpie perched on a leafy green branch as a gift for their first meeting, a bird unique to the island, Taiwan's presidential office said.

Chinese state media said the leaders would eat their dinner at a roundtable, presumably to avoid the thorny protocol issue of who would sit at the head of it."

di5yan

i'm trying all my best to find the common ground between india and china, while somebody just wants to figure out the reason to hate china.

dont want to argue with high school teenages. it's ok to hate somebody when you are younge and single.
i wish someday, you get married, have children. you will love everybody else just like you love your family. as confucius said, love other person's old man like you love your own old man, love other person's children like you love your own children.

i'm stopping here.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
i'm trying all my best to find the common ground between india and china, while somebody just wants to figure out the reason to hate china.

dont want to argue with high school teenages. it's ok to hate somebody when you are younge and single.
i wish someday, you get married, have children. you will love everybody else just like you love your family. as confucius said, love other person's old man like you love your own old man, love other person's children like you love your own children.

i'm stopping here.
Don't mind those Jingoistic posters. A meaningful debate is welcome here !

amoy

What is happening with Taiwan and also about the meeting between the Misters.

Is it the KMT "sense" something. Is it CPC "sense" something. Is it to protect "something" - "someone". Why now and not before.

Loving this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-...ngapore-ahead-of-china-taiwan-meeting/6920948

"Mr Ma will present Mr Xi bottles of spirits made on two groups of islands just off the mainland that have been held by Taiwan forces since the end of the civil war.

He will also present Mr Xi with a ceramic sculpture of a Taiwan blue magpie perched on a leafy green branch as a gift for their first meeting, a bird unique to the island, Taiwan's presidential office said.

Chinese state media said the leaders would eat their dinner at a roundtable, presumably to avoid the thorny protocol issue of who would sit at the head of it."
Ok let me have a try explaining this since I'm likely the most "intimate" with all this.

Taiwan is evolving towards a two-party polity, with KMT [literally Nationalist] and DPP [Democratic Progressive Party] as key players. Other parties are being marginalized under the bipolar circumstances. KMT is considered less dynamic, more pro big business
, and pro one-China, with Northern Taiwan [urban] as its major votebank. DDP is posed as young, more pro mid class / grassroots
, pro independence, and resistent to free trade with Mainland China, with the south [farming] as main base.

KMT the incumbent ruling party is to lose definitely both the presidential and parliamentary elections imminent in 2016 due to poor performance. Prez. Ma, who's to step down soon, felt anxious perhaps to keep his legacies of reconciliation with Mainland, and to score extra points for KMT in the elections ahead. Hence the meet with Xi in Singapore.

The Mainland [PRC] under CCP used to deny Taiwan as an equal entity and avoid any meeting with head of Taiwan [ROC] for fear of acknowledgment of de jure "two China". However great changes are taking place on both sides of the straits.

Singapore was chosen as venue becoz it's the only country of Chinese majority outside of both PRC and ROC. The last cross-strait icebreaking was also made there.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk​

Illusive

Country flag

i'm stopping here.
Who's hating China, sometimes we need to discuss tough issues that strains relations between both these old nations. There is a lot of common ground between India and China and i will echo your thoughts on that. Both nations have similar problems on a similar scale, one of which is pollution. Both countries face terrorism, but here China's tactics baffles me, why block UN actions against Hafiz Saeed, the leader of the one of the most heinous terror outfit responsible for mumbai attacks. China itself knows what these Islamic fanatics can do in your own country, which finds support in your so called friend pakistan.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I am not sure about supporting America's China containment policy. But, Chinese cannot be trusted, so go for it.
i mean we go for our own objectives in a loose coalition with usa......not where we are under their command but separately, nevertheless in the approximate same direction

Who's hating China, sometimes we need to discuss tough issues that strains relations between both these old nations. There is a lot of common ground between India and China and i will echo your thoughts on that. Both nations have similar problems on a similar scale, one of wmenmhich iseg nuk pollution. Both countries face terrorism, but here China's tactics baffles me, why block UN actions against Hafiz Saeed, the leader of the one of the most heinous terror outfit responsible for mumbai attacks. China itself knows what these Islamic fanatics can do in your own country, which finds support in your so called friend pakistan.
someone tell me how one can be friends with a nation that has consistently, i mean not just once way back in 1962, but all the time including today on many important issues, membership of NSG , hafiz as you mentioned, pearl of naval bases,giving free arms to pak .....we are fortunate enough to avoid war ......im not saying we cant be friends with individual prc's, we can and some bilateral issues we can do together but dont be taken in by all those smiles, behind the smiles are serious plans against us

Don't mind those Jingoistic posters. A meaningful debate is welcome here !
they are from a system which doesnt encourage nor even allow debate

@roma these Chinese are paid 50 cents by their government [CPC] for trolling in others forums...
yeah sometimes i forget that .......we are dealing with a paid bunch

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
We are not blaming Chinese support to Pakistan. We are just asking why the hell you idiots talk of peace, co-operation and business when you have so much animosity towards India ?
Well, that is what the idiots in every country political circle are doing: talking peace and co-operation while kicking each other under the table whenever they can. Remember that India "idiot"--Nehru? On one hand, he was talking about friendship, on the other hand, under his instruction, almost 25000 Tibetan insurgency fighters were trained by Indian officers and sent back to kill Chinese.

Dalai Lama is sitting here, okay. He is a religious leader. He can go wherever he has followers. He can even go to the US. No idiot can question that. What !! We train thousands of Tibetan soldiers ? This is what you get to know by your brain-washing commie-dominated government media. Come to reality. If there were thousands as you pee your bed there would have been numerous attacks in Tibet. Unfortunately nothing happened like that. We know how efficiently the Chinese will react after Guangxi parcel bombs. So it is actually not very tough to stage attacks in Chinese soil. But there were no attacks so far. Ring a bell ?
Unfortunately, CIA sold you out.

India has already decided to retain Arunachal Pradesh. It is only pending that China gives back Aksai Chin.
Let me know when China has a policy change.
So, you are accusing China of unfriendly attitude by claiming every part of disputed land while your own are doing the same thing?

China didn't is not correct. China is not able to deploy weapons around India even after smooching Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc.
So, how can China circle India without any weapon?

I know the Chinese mentality of crying victim even in the times when they are hurting others. So stop your BS about crying a victim.
Isn't that you are doing here?

I am eagerly waiting for the situation in SCS where the US will walk in and kick your asses. But there is lot to happen before that. You are not able to keep India Navy which is half the size of yours from SCS.
Typical Indian.

I_PLAY_BAD

Well, that is what the idiots in every country political circle are doing: talking peace and co-operation while kicking each other under the table whenever they can. Remember that India "idiot"--Nehru? On one hand, he was talking about friendship, on the other hand, under his instruction, almost 25000 Tibetan insurgency fighters were trained by Indian officers and sent back to kill Chinese.
Nehru was a p****. Most of the Indians except the daughter-selling Congressis know that by now.
If citizens of India are still motivated by the deeds of Mr. Nehru then your argument stands good.
But the reality is different. India knows we cannot match China in money and power so we will only choose to mind our own business. It is China's offensive and want-to-play-the-master kind of policies that forced India into the game. Or else India would have been your best partner even though it lost a war with China. Your comparison is absolutely stupid and not relevant to this time although half your accusations don't have any evidence.

Unfortunately, CIA sold you out.
Nope. China got exposed.

So, you are accusing China of unfriendly attitude by claiming every part of disputed land while your own are doing the same thing?
What dispute ? Those two pieces of Land belong to India. You are claiming AP only because of Tibet. Or else why you are going to fret so much about it ?

So, how can China circle India without any weapon?
If you do not have knowledge on diplomacy then do some googling on Soft Power.

Isn't that you are doing here?
Nope. I am trying to flag the false face of Chinese state policy.

Typical Indian.
Yes. Include Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino and Americans also.

Compersion

Country flag
Ok let me have a try explaining this since I'm likely the most "intimate" with all this.

Taiwan is evolving towards a two-party polity, with KMT [literally Nationalist] and DPP [Democratic Progressive Party] as key players. Other parties are being marginalized under the bipolar circumstances. KMT is considered less dynamic, more pro big business
, and pro one-China, with Northern Taiwan [urban] as its major votebank. DDP is posed as young, more pro mid class / grassroots
, pro independence, and resistent to free trade with Mainland China, with the south [farming] as main base.

KMT the incumbent ruling party is to lose definitely both the presidential and parliamentary elections imminent in 2016 due to poor performance. Prez. Ma, who's to step down soon, felt anxious perhaps to keep his legacies of reconciliation with Mainland, and to score extra points for KMT in the elections ahead. Hence the meet with Xi in Singapore.

The Mainland [PRC] under CCP used to deny Taiwan as an equal entity and avoid any meeting with head of Taiwan [ROC] for fear of acknowledgment of de jure "two China". However great changes are taking place on both sides of the straits.

Singapore was chosen as venue becoz it's the only country of Chinese majority outside of both PRC and ROC. The last cross-strait icebreaking was also made there.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk​
Many thanks for the reply. Your analysis is fine and covers the basics. I won't ask if you have Taiwanese family to deliver your intimacy.

But how about this:

KMT mention two islands near the mainland and also round table where neither is head of the table. Why would they do that. It does not look friendly and even equal but a posture and signal of intent.

Seems KMT able to not only show they are equal entity but make them look like they did not give any concession for talks and in fact make them not only player in Taiwan but PRC. They also mention that their values and beliefs must be respected (something along that lines). Was it be design to make KMT look and appear better at cost of CPC? Because like you are predicting a loss to KMT and CPC still in power is it. CPC doing favor to KMT that seems the explanations but the content is factual while explanations are theoretical. Why would CPC allow KMT to make them look worse and loose face ...

That also implies one side wanted it more ... Who was it ?

The blood is there also brotherly comments seem strong words but why now.

Why would CPC do and allow that ... Is KMT sensing something. if CPC is seeing KMT go away why ...

KMT is able to make it self relevant inside PRC quickly in recent years. Even having its people participate in events and have massive business dealings.

Is CPC also showing they give peace a chance before like you say DPP wins and the action ...

Chinese people must love talking about this all day and night. Without status quo ... What next KMT to sit on round table in hong Kong, macau and Shanghai free trade zone (is that still alive). Perhaps CPC to participate in Taiwan elections because that seems what they are doing by analysis of DPP and KMT ... Fascinating

Interesting times ahead.

Last edited:

amoy

sir @Compersion your write-up, to be frank is a hodge-podge of many issues. let me try to sort them out.

1) as explained KMT is doomed to face fiasco in crucial elections only months ahead. KMT suffers from disappointing economic performance and infightings. they seem to be in a damage control mode i.e. their top priority is to lose as less seats as possible. so whatever talks or postures at the roundtable is more of tokenism than of substance under KMT a lame duck.

2) often enough blurred are some policy diifferences btwn KMT and DPP that's ascending to power. for example DPP as the opposition is anti-nuclear advocating shut-down of all nuclear power plants. KMT had to switch to a similar stance in order to appease the majority of voters. meantime DPP certainly will tune down its hostility to Mainland and narrow down the gap pragmatically like in a trade deal once it takes office.

3) very possible is the diplomatic "truce" with PRC under KMT may come to an end under DPP. many of 20+ countries who have diplomatic ties with ROC Taiwan are going to sever that and swap their recognition to PRC. in the past PRC and ROC competed to entice each other's “frriends ” mostly tiny states in Central America and Africa to change sides.

4) a few Taiwan controlled islands are very close to Mainland miles off the coastline. indeed Kinmen Island had been proposed for the meet but Singapore was chosen somehow.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
@amoy thanks for replying also no need to call me sir. I am sure if we having a drink we would do cheers and I always like learn from others and that includes about Chinese and people from Taiwan and prc and elsewhere.

But labelling what I have wrote hodge podge made me think if you are writing rebuttable points on purpose ... Much of what you say is too extreme. I wonder why you don't make submissions that are agreeable and simple.

For example (in no order of importance):

a) you analyse Taiwan election and democracy with interest and knowledge. It displays either a admiration if not fear.

B) anti-nuclear DPP. Thats wild imagination. Nuke protests have occured in france, uk, usa, prc, russia and even india. Many of these orchesterated from outside players. It displays again the fear of Taiwan being nuclear. Did you know Uranium and nuke tech to Taiwan is provided by USA, Australia and even japan. Is Taiwan part of NPT, NSG, CTBT... Thank you one China policy? Can Taiwan test a nuclear weapon legally? Where is nuclear discussion part of Taiwan politics for the upcoming election. Does Taiwan have nuclear power and station. Did Taiwan have a nuclear weapon programme before. Does Taiwan have USA defense agreement and legislation in USA. Have nuclear weapons ever been stationed on Taiwan. Why you mention nuclear suddenly. Is it admiration is it fear.

C) 20+ states recognise Taiwan. And DPP coming to power why would they not? Are you saying Taiwan will under its constitution go for a referendum and it will be much more to 20+ . also what about nuke trade if there are countries that recognise Taiwan and not one China principle (should a sovereign country be doing nuke trade like that outside NPT with country like Japan and Australia). Why PRC silent on that. Is it PRC saying one China principle allows Taiwan to do that. But PRC only signed civil agreements after 90s and Taiwan nuclear programme pre 90s. Most importantly PRC is a nuclear weapon state. Is Taiwan a nuclear weapon state under one China principal. Shhhh don't ever mention and talk about that. Again is it admiration is it fear.

D) you are alluding to political benefit for KMT by holding talks. It displays that CPC is playing along. Does that display CPC is part of Taiwan democracy process. Why Xi Jingping allowing KMY to be part of PRC political process.

e) you mention that kinmen was to be place. Why was it not. Also why not Hong Kong, macau, and why singapore. Is it because Singapore has strong KMT and taiwan connection and affiliation and KMT felt comfortable there . again a conciliatory move by CPC to KMT and why. Do you know Singapore view towards Taiwan and PrC do you agree. Are you aware Singapore and Taiwan relations. Are you aware many Chinese think a democracy like Taiwan in PRC would have made China even more stronger because of transparency and rule of law and track record of Taiwan and Singapore.

F) KMT equal to CPC ... That's big. Xi Jingping gave to KMT equal status inside PRC that it never had since 1945 is symbolic yet significant. Why else round table and even mister and even respecting values and choices. KMT even had guts and balls to mention two islands that are right next to the PRC mainland where they defeated the communists. I am sure you know the history of the two islands. Have you been there. Is it like.one country two system on those islands . think the reason why that mention.

G) any movement away from status quo in one China principle there will be disturbence. Status quo is keeping everything the same and not talking. But KMT and CPC talked. Is there change ... Will there be change ... and why talk. Why talk with KMT after many years since 1945 because it displays it is possible for more.talks. is it talk on reunification ... How would that look. Wild imagination and KMT leader of united China. Is that fine with you.

h) your view towards DPP is ambitious. Would you vote for DPP if given the choice.

I) Do you understand if DPP comes to power under a Chinese constitution by Chinese people what that displays. Do you understand if DPP and not KMT start talking on one China principal and even talking with CPC what that displays. Do you know Taiwan has a constitution that does not care if one is KMT and DPP. Do you know the last time USA and PRC had tension when DPP was in power. Why...

J) will xi jingping congratulate the winner of the democratic election in Taiwan and offer continuation of brotherly blood talks.

PRC has probably met with KMT to warn Taiwan that it will not tolerate any movement for independence and away from one China principle. But at what cost. KMT was going to loose and now for history they have been given such important takeway. This is displayed by CPC giving KMT importance and respect inside PRC and showing the benefit if no change to status quo and keeping things the same. KMT has also displayed its posture to CPC that they are not unequal and infact made CPC loose face.

But this approach of Trying to make Taiwan people fear ... Choose KMT they have voice inside PRC and not DPP because they will make things tense and confrontational. But Taiwan people not only look at these talks they also look at CPC and how they handle economy, Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai trade zone and even elections. Do they want to give up Taiwan way of life.

Why doesn't communist party of China simply run in the Taiwan elections instead of playing politics from outside .

Even in Hong Kong and macau the PRC likes to play politics from outside. Please vote for communist party of China wherever you are.

Last edited:

prohumanity

Country flag
I am an Indian-American and one of my greatest wish is that no power in the world should succeed in creating enmity between China and India...two great ancient civilizations. Chinese leaders need to be very careful in dealing with Pakistan as Pakistani leaders/army have been a huge divisive force as they lack self esteem and independent thinking. They have been in ass of US for 60 years and are trying to get into Chinese ass...just be careful.

prohumanity

Country flag
China and India will be great friends....unless some greedy ,selfish power succeeds in creating hatred between China and India. Open the roads, passes ,build trade corridors and do business..it has the potential to lift the whole developing world out of poverty and ignorance.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles