Hypothetical Nuclear Explosions

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Ever heard of redundancy? very common with military hardware... anyway, even if we consider it to be Murphy's best field day, still, nukes just don't go off on their own.

maybe the sensors stoped working?

WMD

Anybody who wants to kill millions of people, imaginary or real, is a psychopath with homicidal tendencies.
a prerequisite to become a terrorist.

Alpha1

Anybody who wants to kill millions of people, imaginary or real, is a psychopath with homicidal tendencies.
a prerequisite to become a terrorist.
Americans eh? :facepalm:
source is an american research site!
Not Al-Qaida's website!

Alpha1

Well, they posted it in the name of research and according to the site

But, what compulsion did u feel to post it here on DFI??

:bplease:
I post it on all forums i join! :lol:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
OK alpha boy. So you fantasize all day about mass murder targeting the US. Congrats, you just caught the NSA's attention.

And congratz Bill, you managed to use a psychopaths rants to preach your political hatred.
Detroit Recovery Plan Threatens Muni-Market Underpinnings - Bloomberg

Detroit, where officials struggle to provide public safety and even street lighting, joins California cities Stockton and San Bernardino in trying to stick bondholders with a loss. With about 700,000 residents, it's the most-populous city in at least 35 years to default on debt.
Detroit, Stockton, and San Bernardino have Democratic administrations. Sorry.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Dude, the US economy was ----ed up before Obama came in. Stop blaming him.
Detroit has been under control of the Democrats for decades, before Obama or Bush (41 or 43).

Toxic Government by Democrats: Detroit | FrontPage Magazine

Perhaps no other city in America illuminates the failure of Democratic Party policies more brightly than Detroit. Two stories, separated by only four, days are emblematic. On March 11, former Mayor Kwame Kilpatick was found guilty of 24 of 30 charges leveled against him, including fraud, racketeering and extortion. Four days later, Michigan Governor Rick Snyder appointed attorney Kevyn Orr as the city's emergency financial manager, in a last ditch effort to avoid what would be the largest municipal bankruptcy in the nation's history. From 1961 to the present, the tragic history of Detroit itself has been written entirely by Democrats such as these individuals.

Last edited:

trackwhack

Its got nothing to do with Detroit. Detroit is not the cause its the consequence of allowing your manufacturing to be outsourced to China. Detroit is the consequence of the rest of the country being too broke to buy their cars.

Either way you have to use this worthless thread to start this debate?

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Its got nothing to do with Detroit. Detroit is not the cause its the consequence of allowing your manufacturing to be outsourced to China. Detroit is the consequence of the rest of the country being too broke to buy their cars.

Either way you have to use this worthless thread to start this debate?
I made one comment on the original post.. You started this debate. :)

trackwhack

You made the comment. I told you it wasn't necessary. You continued by trying to justify your comment.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
You made the comment. I told you it wasn't necessary. You continued by trying to justify your comment.
We can defer debate until such time as Canada nukes Detroit.

Or NK nukes Frisco.

Though now I remember that when I came to DFI in September 2011 you and a few others were advocating nuking USA with newest India missiles for some reason.

Last edited:

trackwhack

Yeah right. Why don't you pull up the thread? Your question if I remember correctly was why India would need a ballistic missile that had a 10k plus range. Stop playing with words and twisting facts. You're only embarrassing yourself.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Yeah right. Why don't you pull up the thread? Your question if I remember correctly was why India would need a ballistic missile that had a 10k plus range. Stop playing with words and twisting facts. You're only embarrassing yourself.
Embarrassment is harmless. Vitriol will eat away your soul.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles