Hypersonic Missiles

Country flag
:pound:
British media!!

NoKo's Nuclear bomb on Birmingham, Agni 5 missile on London, China sending aircraft carriers to invade British coastlines and now Russia attacking British ships.
As if any of these countries governments ever even think about UK any day.

Brits have overvalued themselves too much that everyone wants to invade the great empire.
Don't they?:biggrin2:
UK = western version of Bangladesh!

"We are the kings and everyone aspires to possess the great britain" (a small island, it's great only for name).
Maybe they would not be so paranoid if they didn't make enemies worldwide?? Only thing
saving them is their alliance with USA . But that can change too with a larger muslim
population in the future.

Tarun Kumar

What do the Russians eat that they produce such brilliant weapons in such short time with no money. May be we should send our scientists there to learn the magic potion. I mean I have been hearing about pralay which started before zircon project and here we are , pralay waits its first launch and Russia has already field tested its hypersonic weapon. AMCA is still on paper and Russians are about to deploy FGFA. And dont tell me about incentives- putins government is the most corrupt in the world , russian economy is bankrupt and despite that they are literally shredding the west. I really cry for US and Chinese. Their billions of investment in Zumwalt and Aircraft carriers is now waste paper.Russia truly is world number 1 military power by miles.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
What do the Russians eat that they produce such brilliant weapons in such short time with no money. May be we should send our scientists there to learn the magic potion. I mean I have been hearing about pralay which started before zircon project and here we are , pralay waits its first launch and Russia has already field tested its hypersonic weapon. AMCA is still on paper and Russians are about to deploy FGFA. And dont tell me about incentives- putins government is the most corrupt in the world , russian economy is bankrupt and despite that they are literally shredding the west. I really cry for US and Chinese. Their billions of investment in Zumwalt and Aircraft carriers is now waste paper.Russia truly is world number 1 military power by miles.
What do the Russians have that we dont that allows them to keep making advanced weapons?
One word answer: Experience.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What do the Russians eat that they produce such brilliant weapons
Decades of experience as a major arms builder.
in such short time with no money.
Which idiot told you that?
May be we should send our scientists there to learn the magic potion.
We have tried, results weren't very good either.
Russia has already field tested its hypersonic weapon.
India had problem earlier because had no test platform.
We have now worlds third largest hypersonic velocity simulation and shock tunnel capable of simulations upto Mach 9-12.
AMCA is still on paper and
Much more than paper, it's in second phase of development.
Russians are about to deploy FGFA.
Since last 5 years, it's the news, now timeline goes for 2025, may be they shift for 2030. Who knows.
And dont tell me about incentives- putins government is the most corrupt in the world , russian economy is bankrupt and despite
Let me tell about how much other countries fund to them like Chinese companies float their banks and China & India paying them billions for getting hand on their tech which they use to fund own projects.
that they are literally shredding the west. I really cry for US and Chinese. Their billions of investment in Zumwalt and Aircraft carriers is now waste paper.Russia truly is world number 1 military power by miles.
Are you a Russian? Honestly tell me.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Hey guys, a 20 second flight of DRDO HSTDV was to happen this December, any news on that ?
Actually India had already done more then one static burn test of 20 sec. But a real flight test for 20 sec would be much more challenging. You would be proud to know that India is the only country who has been able to achieve a burnout of 20 sec in multiple tests, although all are static, but never the less a feat in itself.

@Indx TechStyle ... What you think the wind tunnel of ISRO would be used for? Only to test RLV? Its a hypersonic test facility too... :)

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Zircon will be the parent tech for Indo-Russian Brahmos-2

Zircon will have a decent RANGE of 600+ kms

Chinmoy

Country flag
1000km

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
But it would not be hypersonic for the whole range, or would it be?
Because at Mach 6 it would travel at nearly 2 km/sec and for 1000 km it can't sustain a burnout of 500 seconds. So it is more of a Supersonic+ Hypersonic variant I believe.

gadeshi

But it would not be hypersonic for the whole range, or would it be?
Because at Mach 6 it would travel at nearly 2 km/sec and for 1000 km it can't sustain a burnout of 500 seconds. So it is more of a Supersonic+ Hypersonic variant I believe.
That is the point that it will maintain 6M on 1000km - speed converts into range :)

Chinmoy

Country flag
That is the point that it will maintain 6M on 1000km - speed converts into range :)

What is the burnout rate achieved by Zircon in test? Most of hypersonic test till date had achieved a burnout of 15 to 20 sec. At M 6 it would mean covering a distance of 50 km at best. Since Zircon has been termed as CM, so it means it does have a air breathing ScramJet engine as opposed to Rocket powered conventional engine. So how on earth it has achieved a burnout rate of nearly 500 second on scramjet engine?

gadeshi

What is the burnout rate achieved by Zircon in test? Most of hypersonic test till date had achieved a burnout of 15 to 20 sec. At M 6 it would mean covering a distance of 50 km at best. Since Zircon has been termed as CM, so it means it does have a air breathing ScramJet engine as opposed to Rocket powered conventional engine. So how on earth it has achieved a burnout rate of nearly 500 second on scramjet engine?
That burnout was achieved in Soviet times, but for much bigger and havier prototype missiles. Now the task was to minify it enough for real use and develop plasma-penetrating communication and datalink systems, not engines.

AbRaj

Country flag
1.Much more than paper, it's in second phase of development.

2.Since last 5 years, it's the news, now timeline goes for 2025, may be they shift for 2030. Who knows.
1. You mean on second page of paper:biggrin2:
Do you know that even T. Suvern raju can't tell you the final configuration of mythical AMCA let alone the time timelines. LOL.

2. Anything is better than a paper plane.lol

AbRaj

Country flag
Zircon will be the parent tech for Indo-Russian Brahmos-2

Zircon will have a decent RANGE of 600+ kms
And I was made to believe that India is ahead of Russia in cruise missile technology since now we have Nirbhay:confused1:
Well at least in test phase!!!.
Wait what??? 3 out of four were failure:hmm:
So what? We are still ahead, at least on YouTube.:yawn:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles