How would China manage three fronts?

O

oliveryty

taiwan's constitution insist that ROC has the sovereign of the whole mainland china and outer Mongolia.
Taiwanese do not admit the independent State of Mongolia

so except for a few shameless Democatic progressive assholes, Taiwanese would side with China in the fight for unity

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Considering Pakistan's economy , us pressure , taliban it won't be able to help china. :2guns::2guns:
Pakistan's economy is in bad shape agreed but our economy is pretty isolated therefore, any war won;t hurt us very much.
US pressure, well against China , US pressure won;t work well.
Even if Govt won;t intervene, volunteers from Pakistan will love to fight for China against India

Officer of Engineers

Professional
Colonel,
from what I can make of your post, a war between the north ans south looks unlikely.
You've misread. War is extremely likely. The only way Kim will come down is the US securing his son's rule. The Chinese will not. Kim has only one choice left, the US and his only barginning chip is war.

O

oliveryty

Do not use forums for "lobby" purposes. DefenceForum is an international website but that does not mean you can abuse its forums by posting false and anti-"country" information in order to degrade members of that country or its position in the world community. We will not allow that.

Officer of Engineers

Professional
Who the hell are you?

I am freaking too old to put up with idiots like you. I've seen a man landing on the moon, yeah I am that old. I've seen the Great Prolieterate People's Cultrural Revolution, and I've seen the end of the American Vietnam War and by the same token, I've seen the 1979 1st Sino-Vietnam War and also the 1984 2nd Sino-Vietnam War as well as Tienamen Square and the Belgrade Bombing and the EP-3 incident.

In other words, LITTLE BOY, I have lived your history. I can tell you about your PLA's Fist Units, your Brigadization, your move from regt to brigade.

You've just came upon an old man who not only lived your history but also who have served in uniform in it.

I can shut you down verbaitum and you have not even seen me started. Do you even know who Generalk Cao is? I know you don't.

Kid, if you don't want to be embarrassed, retreat now.

Sumku

is KELALA a sovereign republic? the people there even do not understand hindi language!

Taiwanese speak Chinese!
Not to hijack this thread, but
1) Kerala is not a Sovereign Republic. Comparing Kerala with Taiwan is completely out of context. Its like comparing apple and orange.
2) Being based out of Kerala(Cochin), yes people speak Hindi Fluently, and I would consider myself as most suited to make a comment on this as coming from Hindi heartland and not speaking Native Kerala Language(Malyalam), your attempt at such cheap provocation is disgusting.
3) While I do believe/expect and hope, that whats being discussed here does not happen in my lifetime, your example of some very small segment of Keralites not speaking Hindi at best would have to be seen only in light of splendid Cultural and linguistic diversity, something which any tom-dick-harry can tell you is missing in China.

Truly,
Sumku

X

xixihaha

if you are that old,then you still on this forum ,i think you are so sad ,come on ,

O

oliveryty

Not to hijack this thread, but
1) Kerala is not a Sovereign Republic. Comparing Kerala with Taiwan is completely out of context. Its like comparing apple and orange.
2) Being based out of Kerala(Cochin), yes people speak Hindi Fluently, and I would consider myself as most suited to make a comment on this as coming from Hindi heartland and not speaking Native Kerala Language(Malyalam), your attempt at such cheap provocation is disgusting.
3) While I do believe/expect and hope, that whats being discussed here does not happen in my lifetime, your example of some very small segment of Keralites not speaking Hindi at best would have to be seen only in light of splendid Cultural and linguistic diversity, something which any tom-dick-harry can tell you is missing in China.

Truly,
Sumku
gr680007
New Member Join Date: Jul 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just read this post, friend

this was written by an Kerala native. hoho

========

i am from kerala, but didn't get a chance to learn Hindi, in my school days i was happy with it- but now i am regretting on it, Hinidi was not a subject in my school- i am from technical school from kerala, it was totally a foreign language for me at that time, that's a big mistake our bureaucracy or system done to me.

incidentally i started to read history- i sense my taste in history later- specially in Indian history-i thrilled with joy by knowing what was India in ancient period-from glimpses of world history-by Nehru, -thanks for English language- because i read that book in English,

sad side is- i learn about my India by the help of an foreign language-that make me ashamed really.-even though we have more than 20 languages as our own.

so i strongly support the 3 language system of Nehru to all Indians as compulsory to understand each other better it will solve the future possiblely arouse - its an essential to hold our mother land as it is for our coming generations.

History will tell us all country's holds its status as it is by FORCE, but in the case of India- it never used force anywhere - yes it used its force of LOVE- or conquered the hearts of millions by love. that's our binding force,even though i prefer a common language as whole will do things more better- i hope.

X

xixihaha

Engineers,come to china one time ,dont just live in your own mind ,

Sumku

There's a Col on this board(Canadian and Ethnic Chinese) and widely respected by us, when he said what he said, I almost choked laughing but when the crux of that one liner sunk in, I was surprised by its simplicity and he meant exactly this

Even if Govt won;t intervene, volunteers from Pakistan will love to fight for China against India
What he said was "China will fight India to the last Pakistani".
Actually in one of the Other place, that one-liner used to be my Signature before it was deleted by the mods there.

I am sure he will know[a lot others also] that I am referring to him when he read this.

Sir, I still admire that one-liner of yours and after reading comments like the one quoted above, I sometime wonder what it will take for our friends across our western border to realise that one liner of yours and when will they stop being a cannon fodder for someone else. When will they wake up to see that that its not just a one-liner out of blue but its something which is on-going and is very much happening.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles