How well or ill prepare india against china

arya

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
3,007
Likes
1,525
Country flag
Guys this thread is the about how is our preparation against china, well few user will say china will never attack on us because we are consumer so i give them 95 % probability but 5 % is also not less about national security.

So if you want to give gyan then please go away from thread .

This thread is totally about our positive & negative preparation against china ..
 

arya

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
3,007
Likes
1,525
Country flag
My question is day by day the gap between china & us are increasing in all section specially in Nay & airforce .

can some one tell me is our IAF has any plan to counter shortfall of fighter planes to keep 2 front option in mind .
squadrons-2017-s.jpg
 

republic_roi97

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
1,952
Likes
2,635
Country flag
So these are some highlighted projects that are being undertaken along china border by India.

Now, when it comes to land war, we are at a clear geographical advantage as well as disadvantage, for us the best factor are the Himalayas and our position with respect to Tibet. The thing is, our airstrips and bases are located south of himalayas and at an altitude that is a lot more suitable, denser air would allow faster takeoff better oxygen supply, more suitable for foot soldiers At the same time Himalayas would provide us with natural cover. On the other hand Chinese have to suffer with thinner air, harsher environment and the disadvantage of an enemy taking cover in Himalayas. Aircrafts would take more time to takeoff, logistics would be more difficult.

On the other hand the disadvantage for us would be our population centers, national capital are not too far from Himalayas.
 

republic_roi97

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
1,952
Likes
2,635
Country flag

republic_roi97

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
1,952
Likes
2,635
Country flag
But again this is all just hypothetical, disregarding all other aspects like the role of US, Russia and other world powers and a lot of other things.
 

arya

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
3,007
Likes
1,525
Country flag
But again this is all just hypothetical, disregarding all other aspects like the role of US, Russia and other world powers and a lot of other things.

Russia are you talking about Russia , they always give priority to china not us , & now they are putting hands behind pakistan
 

Indibomber

Regular Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2015
Messages
584
Likes
1,035
Russia are you talking about Russia , they always give priority to china not us , & now they are putting hands behind pakistan
They are likely to remain dormant during India China disputes, but against Porks they will with with us. Russia and China relations are not based on trust and understanding but because Russia does not have any other option to trade. Soon Chinese will only buy gas and oil from russkies and nothing else will be needed from them while India will continue to import various items.

Only country that is likely to stand with porkies are chinese and that to only because there mothers and daughters are sleeping with Chinese now.
 

Global Defence

Articles

Top