How to fight terror against India?

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Hitler&Mao nurtured few music bands&singers too
What music and song got to do with religious principles?
Doesn't hindoo fundoo get inspired by Vande Mataram? Sufis believed in Quran & Hadith but were receptive to hindu philosophy also. In that sense they are the true face of moderate muslim.

sasum

I don't know which Muslim you are talking about. But I have seen refugees myself. Well many are quite literate and some are really too much bhaiya types. They asked me if I am Arabi or Afghani, I said, no I am Hindi ( geographically Indian) so he asked Musalman? I said No, Hindu ..

Some are still in that mindset of Muslim unity and this will not go so easily.
What is happening in mid & far east? Is it not muzzies butchering muzzies? Iran-Iraq was not Shia-Sunni war?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What is happening in mid & far east? Is it not muzzies butchering muzzies? Iran-Iraq was not Shia-Sunni war?
what is happening there is their problem. In India it's all different

sasum

Few Nazis saved jews and many Maoists helped poor people too :p

The issue here is death cult creating problems for every one &every where...reason 'Quran', either totally banned or send all Muslims to their 72 goats then only we can achieve some peace.
Agreed. But even Mao and Hitler believed in eliminating non-corformists. They executed lakhs...

Nuvneet Kundu

I say, and this is my personal view, of all 73 sects of islam, Sufism is best. Unfortunately there was no Sufi emperor in indian sub-continent..but our land is replete with tombs of Sufi saints, poets and mystics. Babur was an admirer of Sufism but himself was a Sunni. Sufism had great impact in Gujarat & Bengal and went parallel with 'Bhakti' movement of Hinduism. Even Bollywood is enamoured of Sufism. Count how many khwaja-maula songs have been churned out.
Communists, however, laugh away Sufism as ' culture of muslim beggars'...
Sufism was not a real sect, it was a small cooked up sect which was artificially manufactured to serve as part of Islam's diplomatic outreach. There was no Sufi emperor in India because there was never a Sufi emperor in the history of humanity. It was simply a propaganda department created to whitewash the brutal image of Islam. Even 'secular' Akbar slaughtered 6 lakh Hindus while still being under the influence of Sufi saint Mounundin Chisti.

Have you ever seen photographs of American soldiers distributing food to poor Afghans? that's basically what Sufism was : an obfuscation of the invader's real intent. Do you ever wonder why there is an American empire but no such thing as a kingdom of 'philanthropic empire' anywhere on the planet, despite seeing so many images of american philanthropy? No? Because that would be stupid, right? it's the same with Sufism. It's not real, it's just obscurantism. It was just a medieval way to conduct diplomacy. Just a few months ago, a popular Sufi has announced a reward for the head of Kamlesh Tiwari. That's Sufism. It's a cloak for Wahhabis to be wolf in sheep's clothing.

I'm pasting below, a useful compilation made by an IPS officer (Ram Ohri) which I found quite interesting. It will help you widen your understanding of this sham called Sufism.

1. Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti of Ajmer had accompanied the army of Shihabuddin Ghori and finally settled down at Ajmer in the year 1233 A.D.
  2. Khawaja Qutubuddin came to Delhi in the year 1236 in the train of Shihabuddin Ghori and stayed on to further the cause of Islam.
  3. Sheikh Faridudin came to Pattan (now in Pakistan) in the year 1265.
  4. Sheikh Nizamuddin Auliya of Dargah Hazrat Nizamuddin came to Delhi in the year 1335 accompanying a contingent of the Muslim Invaders.
Additionally, the famous Sufi Shihabuddin Suhrawardy of Baghdad was brought to India for carrying out the missionary work of conversions by Bahauddin Zakariya of Multan several decades after the Hindu ruler had been defeated and his kingdom laid waste after large scale plunder and manslaughter.

The well known authority on Sufism, S.A.A. Rizvi has recorded in his book, ‘A History of Sufism in India’that Nizamuddin Auliya used to unhesitatingly accept enormous gifts given to him by Khusraw Barwar which implied that the Auliya was unconcerned with the source of the gift, provided it was paid in cash. Yet the Auliya was a firm believer in the need for a Muslim’s unquestioned loyalty and obedience to the ulema. As reiterated by K.A. Nizami, Auliya used to preach that the unbeliever is the doomed denizen of Hell. In his khutba he would leave no one in doubt that Allah has created Paradise for the Believers and Hell for the infidels “in order to repay the wicked for what they have done”.

It is claimed in Jawahar-i-Faridi that the Khwaja had dried the two holy lakes of Annasagar and Pansela by the magical heat of Islamic spiritual power. He is even stated to have made the idol of the Hindu temple near Annasagar recite the Kalma. The Khwaja had a burning desire to destroy the rule of the brave Rajput king, Prithiviraj Chauhan, so much so that he ascribed the victory of Muhammad Ghori in the battle of Tarain entirely to his own spiritual prowess and declared that “We have seized Pithaura alive and handed him over to the army of Islam”. [Source: Siyar’l Auliya, cited by Rizvi on page 116 of ‘A History of Sufism in India’].

It was almost a taboo for Sufis, the so-called saints, to accept a Hindu ascending the throne of any kingdom during the heydays of the Muslim rule. In an example narrated by S.A.A. Rizvi on page 37 of his well researched book, The Wonder That Was India (Vol.II, Rupa & Co, 1993, New Delhi) it is pointed out that when the powerful Bengali warrior, king Ganesha, captured power in Bengal in the year 1415 A.D.

Ibrahim Shah Sharqi attacked his kingdom at the request of outraged ulema and numerous Sufis of Bengal. In the ensuing strife, the leading Sufi of Bengal, Nur Qutb-i-Alam,interceded and secured a political agreement to the benefit of the Muslim community and satisfaction of Sufis.

No Muslim, nor any Sufi, has ever agreed to worship in a Hindu temple, nor make obeisance before the images of Hindu Gods and Goddesses.

Under dire threat, King Ganesha was forced to abdicate his throne in favour of his 12 year old son, Jadu, who was converted to Islam and proclaimed as Sultan Jalaluddin – to the satisfaction of the Sufi masters. Similarly Sultan Ahmed Shah of Gujarat (1411-42), though a practitioner of Sufi philosophy, was a die hard iconoclast who took delight in destroying temples, as stated in the same tome, by S.A.A. Rizvi. The Sultan also used to force the Rajput chieftains to marry their daughters to him so that they would become outcastes in their own community. And the endgame of the Sultan could as well be that perhaps some of the outcaste Rajputs might then opt to become Muslims.

Unfortunately due to relentless colonization of the Hindu mind during 1000 years long oppressive Muslim rule, the Hindu masses till date have failed to realize that the so-called Sufi philosophy of religious harmony is a one-way street. This trend of Hindus praying at tombs and dargahs has been nurtured by the strong undercurrent of belief in spiritualism among Hindu masses, even educated classes. That is the crux of the matter.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Don't waste your time on USA/Zionism/Shia/Kalam/Saudi-Iran proxy war/ISIS-talib-Let-boko-hamas/Secular/Pakis/Politics/Sufis/moderate muslims and their Wives&kids etc etc.

Stick to one SINGLE point 'QURAN-the hate book', the mother of all evils was COMPILED by a TERRORIST,PYSCHO,PEDO,MURDERER & LIAR Mohammad.
abey chal .....

ek hi baat 100 baar repeat kar raha hai.. kal koi exam hai kya? 4-5 post se tera chutiyapa dekh rahy hai sab..

jo tu keh raha hai sabko pata hai bhai .. bass kar de

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
How to counter terrorism aimed at india?

Ajit Doval advocate 3 measure.

1) Deny them weapon, Deny them money and deny them manpower.

2)Some highly selective intelligence driven operations will break the waist of terrorism.

3) A very strong propaganda. Look at the propaganda IB and RAW doing (I am not very sure about the truth in it.). They propagated that indian boys are made servants and ISIS guys are force them to clean toilet. They are not allowed to enjoy sex with Arab girls etc etc.

Now this will discourage Muzzie boys thinking to join ISIS.

4) Look at the sufi program organised in India. this will give a strong anti terrorism massage . We need to strengthen it.

5) make them fight in between and create mistrust. Ajit doval is a master of this technique.

6) There must be influential mullahs on government payroll aggressively advocating what our government want them to do.

7) Fund from Saudi and other middle eastern country must be on government radar and it should be seized so that it can not be used for propagating Extremist Islamic ideologies.

8) Ghar Wapsi must be done with all strength we have.

I think our intelligence agency is doing a fantastic job by combining all these techniques. Had our intelligence not been strong enough, they would have been much more successful in damaging us.

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
What music and song got to do with religious principles?
Doesn't hindoo fundoo get inspired by Vande Mataram? Sufis believed in Quran & Hadith but were receptive to hindu philosophy also. In that sense they are the true face of moderate muslim.
Yes, aurangzeb is true face of moderate islam.

Nuvneet Kundu

How to counter terrorism aimed at india?
3) A very strong propaganda.
4) Look at the sufi program organised in India. this will give a strong anti terrorism massage . We need to strengthen it.
5) make them fight in between and create mistrust. Ajit doval is a master of this technique.
6) There must be influential mullahs on government payroll aggressively advocating what our government want them to do.
The west has done an interesting experiment, which a lot of people haven't realized. They have started promoting muslim pop culture icons as a means to override the conventional message of political Islam with the hip version of American Islam. There are youtube channels dedicated to designer hijabs, halal restaurants, halal make up brands and other cool stuff, which, I suspect, are being promoted behind the scenes by the agencies. It's basically the promotion of capitalism through other means. Basically, they smartly tried to strip muslims of their political thought to reduce the idea of being a muslim to simply appearance.

By promoting these hip muslim icons, they are providing a template to muslim youth to emulate in such a way that being a muslim is nothing more than simply roaming around in the cosplay of a muslim, while simultaneously installing the American DNA in their brains. It worked fine for a while then it backfired when these same hip icons reverted back to echoing the voices of political Islam.

Compare this :

With this :

Moral of the story is that we are only deluding ourselves if we think that these people will change. The doctrine of ideological subversion or 'Disha Bhool' that you are recommending doesn't work on people whose philosophy is like 'Kutte ki poonch...'

You give them education, food, electricity, roads, respect, accept them as your own, doesn't matter, these people, no matter whichever country they have immigrated to, will always hold the opinion that the Islamic society which they came from is superior to the one where they are presently living, simply by virtue of being Islamic. They never assimilate in your culture, instead, they try to convert other people in your culture to their ideology.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Abey chu*** 2 terrorist attacks presidential candidate want to BAN ALL MUSLIMS and kick out rest of Muslims from USA, China LITERALLY BANNED ISLAM (ban youth entering in mosques/Ramdan/beards&burkas,modified kuran and so many steps). They didn't ask is he Shia/Sunni/Ahmadi/Sufi muslim etc.... simple solution BAN&KICK-OUT. :D

That is the difference btw a LEADER and a COWARD. Solution is simple to stop terrorism/riots 'BAN KURAN' or Ban islam.

because you people have no guts... your own hindus are shouting intolerance intolerance.. pehle unko set karo phir inko karna.

don't talk big here.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The west has done an interesting experiment, which a lot of people haven't realized. They have started promoting muslim pop culture icons as a means to override the conventional message of political Islam with the hip version of American Islam. There are youtube channels dedicated to designer hijabs, halal restaurants, halal make up brands and other cool stuff, which, I suspect, are being promoted behind the scenes by the agencies. It's basically the promotion of capitalism through other means. Basically, they smartly tried to strip muslims of their political thought to reduce the idea of being a muslim to simply appearance.

By promoting these hip muslim icons, they are providing a template to muslim youth to emulate in such a way that being a muslim is nothing more than simply roaming around in the cosplay of a muslim, while simultaneously installing the American DNA in their brains. It worked fine for a while then it backfired when these same hip icons reverted back to echoing the voices of political Islam.

Compare this :

With this :

Moral of the story is that we are only deluding ourselves if we think that these people will change. The doctrine of ideological subversion or 'Disha Bhool' that you are recommending doesn't work on people whose philosophy is like 'Kutte ki poonch...'

You give them education, food, electricity, roads, respect, accept them as your own, doesn't matter, these people, no matter whichever country they have immigrated to, will always hold the opinion that the Islamic society which they came from is superior to the one where they are presently living, simply by virtue of being Islamic. They never assimilate in your culture, instead, they try to convert other people in your culture to their ideology.

Excellent.

However I foresee some changes. When I was a school boy, these people used to support Pakistan in each and every indian Pakistan match. Now the scenario has changed. However I agree with you. Wherever there is Islam, potential danger always loom around you.

One policy I found useful is that you must make a law to restrict them with one child. Second child can only be done with government approval. We must ban all madrasas and make them study in government school compulsorily. We must take away their voting right so no party can play vote bank politics. We should take away all the land property of Waquf board and auction them to generate money and educate them.

However, i would say that Indian Muslims are least radicalized. Here they deserve the credit and we should not Hesitate to give them the credit they deserve.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Excellent.

However I foresee some changes. When I was a school boy, these people used to support Pakistan in each and every indian Pakistan match. Now the scenario has changed. However I agree with you. Wherever there is Islam, potential danger always loom around you.

One policy I found useful is that you must make a law to restrict them with one child. Second child can only be done with government approval. We must ban all madrasas and make them study in government school compulsorily. We must take away their voting right so no party can play vote bank politics. We should take away all the land property of Waquf board and auction them to generate money and educate them.

However, i would say that Indian Muslims are least radicalized. Here they deserve the credit and we should not Hesitate to give them the credit they deserve.
you tried to ban beef what we saw in the last few months due to opposition. If we ban madrassa, do you realize what will happen? I am not saying that idea is bad, but it has repercussions. Big ones.

I have been always in favor of information war and brain drain of Muslims like americans have done but we can do it much better.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
you tried to ban beef what we saw in the last few months due to opposition. If we ban madrassa, do you realize what will happen? I am not saying that idea is bad, but it has repercussions. Big ones.

I have been always in favor of information war and brain drain of Muslims like americans have done but we can do it much better.
See, all this happens because we are weak. If we become strong anything is possible including the ban on madrasa. Earlier people used to scare of even taking the name of ban on cow slaughter. We become little strong and now Muzzies themselves support the ban no cow slaughter. We need to become more stronger so that Muzzies support common civil code and ban on Madrasas.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
See, all this happens because we are weak. If we become strong anything is possible including the ban on madrasa. Earlier people used to scare of even taking the name of ban on cow slaughter. We become little strong and now Muzzies themselves support the ban no cow slaughter. We need to become more stronger so that Muzzies support common civil code and ban on Madrasas.
strong yes, but then when to call for it. Because all these proposals should be made when the time is right. Let the Ram Mandir issue be concluded and only after that we can proceed. That will create a mandate by people and it will easier to call for such proposals.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
strong yes, but then when to call for it. Because all these proposals should be made when the time is right. Let the Ram Mandir issue be concluded and only after that we can proceed. That will create a mandate by people and it will easier to call for such proposals.
Agree. But once again we are not strong. We must unitedly tell all political parties that if you do not support Ram temple, do not come and ask us for vote. Bloody we are 83% (Jain Shikhas and other indian religions included). Respect our feeling else we shall make you a big Zero. Other thing we need to do is to divide Muzzies and not let them unite. It is a high time to break Muzzies vote bank and build a strong united Hindu vote bank. It is very much necessary for the nation and for Muzzies themselves.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Excellent.

Making Muslims feel persecuted/singled out will only marginalise them and serve to be counter productive. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd point of these plans should be to make every Indian- regardless of relgion, caste,creed or any such BS feel 100% part of India and treated as an equal. THis is what the Indian constitution states.

Indian Muslims should be applauded as they have, on the whole, rejected these extremists- far more than their ummah in the rest of the world. What is remakrable is that many ISIS wannabes from India have been turned in by their own community/family to the police, in the West this is the total reverse- these communities are so insular and isolated that they actively protect the known ISIS locals. So India needs to respect that.

It is these external influences that need to be combated in every possible way and thus cyber seucrity needs to be top notch, that is how these idiots are recruited and radicalised and attacks planned.

Again, the solution is largely economic and social justice/inclusion and India is working on this but it should not loose sight of this objective.

Lastly, the response to such threats needs to be robust, once these losers have been "turned" the hammer of justice needs to be swift and come down on them like a ton of bricks as well as anti-terror forces being ready 24/7 to respond to a Paris or Brussels. These animals want to slaughter, everything possible must be done to lessen the potential damage they can inflict.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Making Muslims feel persecuted/singled out will only marginalise them and serve to be counter productive. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd point of these plans should be to make every Indian- regardless of relgion, caste,creed or any such BS feel 100% part of India and treated as an equal. THis is what the Indian constitution states.

Indian Muslims should be applauded as they have, on the whole, rejected these extremists- far more than their ummah in the rest of the world. What is remakrable is that many ISIS wannabes from India have been turned in by their own community/family to the police, in the West this is the total reverse- these communities are so insular and isolated that they actively protect the known ISIS locals. So India needs to respect that.

It is these external influences that need to be combated in every possible way and thus cyber seucrity needs to be top notch, that is how these idiots are recruited and radicalised and attacks planned.

Again, the solution is largely economic and social justice/inclusion and India is working on this but it should not loose sight of this objective.

Lastly, the response to such threats needs to be robust, once these losers have been "turned" the hammer of justice needs to be swift and come down on them like a ton of bricks as well as anti-terror forces being ready 24/7 to respond to a Paris or Brussels. These animals want to slaughter, everything possible must be done to lessen the potential damage they can inflict.

Awesome.

We need to work on two pronged strategy where we encourage nationalist forces and crush fifth columnist. We must remember that many Muslims believe that Allah have created them to rule. We must work to defeat their motive. We must encourage nationalist Muslims and one like Tarek fatah who raises their voice against the ill mentality of Muslims. We must encourage those muslims who speak against the faulty mentality of Owasi like Muslim. We must strengthen law to bring these fifth columnist to justice where the existing laws are weak.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I especially agree with this.

Although I don't agree with this :

However, i would say that Indian Muslims are least radicalized.
The peaceful Indian muslim myth is a fairytale that has been perpetuated by elitist Hindu liberals. This is not based in fact. Look at the nature of political Islam from 1920 to 2016 and you will find that nowhere has it been more treacherous and lethal than the Indian sub-continent. There are Islamic political movements in the middle east too, there was the Baath party in Iraq, Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and various other groups but none of them led to the treacherous partition of a nation the way it did in India. The amount of brutality that we faced was also manifold. In fact, claiming that muslims of the subcontinent are peaceful is a Hindu's way to hide the shameful past of being pounded by muslims. The worst assumption one could make is that Indian muslims are different from Pakistani muslims. Why so? do they follow different book? obviously not. Go to any foreign nation and observe that the moment a muslim from the subcontinent puts his foot on a foreign land, he immediately severs his cultural roots and gets connected to the global Islamic political movements there. Just to give you a small example, there are many Change.org petitions about protecting Indian interests, how many Indian muslims do you see participating in those? how many NRI muslims do you see walking in rallies on the streets of US, UK to speak in favor of India? NONE! the moment they go there, they immediately connect their roots with the Ummah and subsequently you will find many Indian muslims walking in rallies for Palestine, Lebanon, Kashmir, these are all anti-west, anti-Israel, anti-India (basically anti-kaffir) coalitions.

Here they deserve the credit and we should not Hesitate to give them the credit they deserve.
The Ummah mentality of the muslims of the subcontinent has not gone away, in fact, it has only strengthened with the onset of the internet and other communication channels. Wherever there are muslims, there is always a problem. Don't give more credit to someone just because they happened to be born in a certain geographical part of the world. They themselves don't give a shit about this geography, because they believe that international borders are artificial barriers which stop muslims from linking to form a united Ummah. I am against racism because one doesn't choose the race one is born in, so it is incorrect to cast aspersions however the same is not true of ideologies because ideologies are political opinions which one can choose to renounce or adopt. Islam is not a race, it is an ideology and unless you are making a claim that Indian muslims have a different Quran than other muslims, which they obviously don't, your argument holds no water.

An ideology at whose core lies antagonism against non-believers, cannot be an inclusive one, no matter how much PR spin you try to give it. A lot of those who claim Indian muslims to be more peaceful than the rest of the world are sub-consciously linking it with Sufism. Even Akbar who was under the influence of Sufi saints, killed 6 lakh Hindus. In fact, all the muslim rulers who committed atrocities on Hindus had Sufis in their cabinet. And still some people think that Sufism is the cause of peace. Please read this :

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...error-against-india.24798/page-9#post-1147742

Tagging @abingdonboy for relevance because I disagree with his contention that economic progress will lead to less radicalization, or by corollary implying that poverty leads to terrorism. This has been categorically proved to be false. A lot of people involved in Jihadi activities are upper middle class, educated people. Take a look at the Indian boys who went to fight for ISIS. They were working in MNCs with a salary of 12 lakh/per annum, which is more than what an average Indian earns. An average ISIS fighter earns a salary of 800$ a month. If money was the motivating factor to become a terrorist, I am sure many poor people would have agreed to join these groups for even 80$ a month given that 60% of the world lives in poverty. Why didn't all those poor people join them? Surely they would have earned a lot of money had they been opportunists. That's because people with a sane moral compass stay away from such ideologies even in the face of abject poverty. Please call the terrorists out for what they are, they are not economic opportunists, they are political dissidents.

Another example is Osama, who was a billionaire! that didn't stop all these people from taking to extremism. Extremism is a political ideology, an idea which transcends social and economic class barriers. For that matter, Shah Rukh and Amir Khan have no shortage of money, but they still indulge in jihadi propaganda, do they not? how much money do you think the government needs to give them to stop propagating those ideas? how much money would Hafiz Saeed take so that he magically stops being a terrorist?

Money is orthogonal to the issue of terrorism, it's a facilitator but not the driving force. The problem of ideological extremism isn't going to go away by just throwing money at it. It's like throwing food at a wolf and expecting him to magically start behaving like a domesticated dog. He will eat the food but still continue to remain a wolf and your life is still under threat because you haven't solved the core problem. The core problem is that unlike other fascist ideologies like Nazism and other forms of imperialism, Islam never underwent any reform because no one ever dared tell them that. Germans today acknowledge Nazism was evil because they have been told by their history books about the horrors that it perpetuated. Japanese frown on Japanese imperial atrocities because they have been told about their follies by their history books. Islam, has never been told that the atrocities they perpetuated were wrong, so instead of undergoing reform, they continue to live in their own merry world assuming it to be 'glory'. Whenever there is an attempt by anyone to say it as it is, there are liberals who come up with fancy theories like Islamophobia to prevent the enlightenment of muslim masses. What can be more sad that even a well read, intelligent person like you feels that telling this truth amounts to 'making muslims feel persecuted/singled out'. Well, if a person holds wrong ideas he needs to be confronted one day or the other. Would you also say that arresting rapists is incorrect because it amounts to singling them out? As a civilized society there is a red line that no one is allowed to cross. Gloating over the massacre of kaffirs is not a civilized idea to espouse, and people need to confront those who do it, instead of finding excuses.

Unless Indian history text books tell their students about the atrocities perpetuated by the muslims on Hindus, they will continue to look at that atrocious period as their 'glorious past' and the more they romanticize it, the more difficult they will find to come to terms with the contemporary realities. It is THIS dissonance which leads to terrorism.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The peaceful Indian muslim myth is a fairytale that has been perpetuated by elitist Hindu liberals. This is not based in fact. Look at the nature of political Islam from 1920 to 2016 and you will find that nowhere has it been more treacherous and lethal than the Indian sub-continent. There are Islamic political movements in the middle east too, there was the Baath party in Iraq, Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and various other groups but none of them led to the treacherous partition of a nation the way it did in India. The amount of brutality that we faced was also manifold.
See the issue need to be analyzed in 3 parts. 1 Religious part and 2) Genetic part 3) Culture of society they live in

So far religion is concern , Indian Muslim is same as other Muslim but gene wise they are different. + They live in a highly civilized society which will prevent them to be extremely radicalized.
The Islam you are talking had came from a highly uncivilized society with uncivilized religion and uncivilized genes.

So far as treacherous partition is concern, it was our weakness. Iraq had a dictatorship and they can kill the people for any anti national activity. We have that weakness. We are unable to be as ruthless as they are. As I have repeatedly said that it is our weakness. Why can't we ban MQM and IML like parties. Why can't we confiscate Waqf board land and properties. Why can't we make compulsory chanting vande matram and why can't we deal strictly with BD saperetists? Why can't we implement 2 child policy very strictly on Muslims.
These are very non violent measures but we do not have guts. We are not united like Muslims. First of all we need to implement a strong Hindu vote bank and everything will follow their after.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles