How to fight terror against India?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The single biggest mistake committed by one individual in the history of mankind is that Genghis Khan converted from Buddhism to Islam and made his massive empire follow suit after having conquered a big chunk of the planet. Today the condition is such that 1 in every 6 people on this planet has the DNA of Genghis Khan running through their blood.
What?
Wow, I thought you were one of those guys who wouldn't fill his posts with this kind of nonsense.
Let me guess, the "khan" in "Chinggis Khan" mislead you?

Now, if this was some kind of sarcasm or joke, then I didn't get it.

But in case you are interested in facts:

1. Chinggis Khan was NOT a Buddhist. Sure there were plenty of Buddhists in his expanding empire, but he wasn't.
His religion or custom was Mongolic shamanism. They worshiped the "blue sky" (Heaven worship/tengriism), isn't surprising considering their nomadic lifestyle.

2. Chinggis Khan did NOT convert to Islam. Again there were followers of Islam (and Buddhism and tengriism and xtianity ) in his empire and Chinggis himself was pretty tolerant of these religions, but he did not convert to Islam, some of his descendant did though.
Chinggis did in fact ban some islamic practices which he considered against Mongolic law(s)/customs: like Halal killing and circumcision.
The word Khan is not Islamic but of Mongolic origin, meaning approximately= king/ruler. It was later adopted by Muslims. C K is considered the father of Mongols (and maybe you don't know but Mongolians are a damn proud people) do you think they would have an islamic guy as their father of nation?

3. And finally: "1 in every 6 people on this planet has the DNA of Genghis Khan"... Are you kidding me??
Genealogists estimate that the actual number of present day surviving descendants of CK is more like 20 million => less than 0.5% of human population, so more like 1 in 200 not 1 in 6.

---------------------

Also I doubt Islam is in decline. These are religions (like xtianity and islam) which actually grow when thy are tormented/feel threatened but when left alone they decline (decline in europe when they have a comfortable life/ middle east when riches).

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

How to fight terror.....seriously that's impossible
Most people think muslims are only problem no one thinks of congress, communists and lot more dick heads
Solution is make a database and remove one by one
These heat maps are generated on the basis of attacks staged by the Naxals against the forces and they have to be taken in that context. They, by no means, indicate the permanent location of Naxals, since a guerrilla insurgency by definition is a mobile phenomenon and not a stationary rot like a religious insurgency (Kashmir, N.E). So, the maps are accurate in that limited context of showing the historic pattern of attrition faced by the forces, and even you are right when you claim that a lot of them have been driven away due to the fantastic work done by our forces. The core issue here is that Naxalism breeds where there is neglect, and goes away as soon as we start paying attention. In a way those maps serve as a report card of the nation because guerrillas strike the weakest link and if a particular region gets infested then it indicates that the region is in bad health due to political neglect.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
t has to heal their wounds and provide solace and happiness to the individual practitioner. An ideology whose sole purpose is expanding itself, will always consider the needs of the individual as secondary or even inconsequential to its mission. The more individualistic the world continues to get, the more this fault line will widen.
Had they been in a position to expand than you would have been right. Opposite to what you say, they have emerged as the biggest loosers. Neither they are in a positon to expand nor they are in a position to live peacefully and happily. This will force them certainly to reconsider and revisit their ideology. They will zero their failure to Islam and nothing else.

Nuvneet Kundu

What?
Wow, I thought you were one of those guys who wouldn't fill his posts with this kind of nonsense.
Let me guess, the "khan" in "Chinggis Khan" mislead you?

Now, if this was some kind of sarcasm or joke, then I didn't get it.

But in case you are interested in facts:

1. Chinggis Khan was NOT a Buddhist. Sure there were plenty of Buddhists in his expanding empire, but he wasn't.
His religion or custom was Mongolic shamanism. They worshiped the "blue sky" (Heaven worship/tengriism), isn't surprising considering their nomadic lifestyle.

2. Chinggis Khan did NOT convert to Islam. Again there were followers of Islam (and Buddhism and tengriism and xtianity ) in his empire and Chinggis himself was pretty tolerant of these religions, but he did not convert to Islam, some of his descendant did though.
Chinggis did in fact ban some islamic practices which he considered against Mongolic law(s)/customs: like Halal killing and circumcision.
The word Khan is not Islamic but of Mongolic origin, meaning approximately= king/ruler. It was later adopted by Muslims. C K is considered the father of Mongols (and maybe you don't know but Mongolians are a damn proud people) do you think they would have an islamic guy as their father of nation?

3. And finally: "1 in every 6 people on this planet has the DNA of Genghis Khan"... Are you kidding me??
Genealogists estimate that the actual number of present day surviving descendants of CK is more like 20 million => less than 0.5% of human population, so more like 1 in 200 not 1 in 6.

---------------------

Also I doubt Islam is in decline. These are religions (like xtianity and islam) which actually grow when thy are tormented/feel threatened but when left alone they decline (decline in europe when they have a comfortable life/ middle east when riches).
I stand corrected. I had paraphrased Capt. Raghu Raman from NATGRID. I guess I let colloquial narratives get the better of me. Time to brush up on my history.

Nuvneet Kundu

Had they been in a position to expand than you would have been right. Opposite to what you say, they have emerged as the biggest loosers. Neither they are in a positon to expand nor they are in a position to live peacefully and happily. This will force them certainly to reconsider and revisit their ideology. They will zero their failure to Islam and nothing else.
Don't confuse an ideology's fate with the number of its current adherents. The Mongols were non-muslim (as has been pointed out by @Razor), and yet they led to the spread of Islam because the descendants of Ghengis adopted Islam. Same way, conventionally declared muslim nations might be under siege but the ideology is spreading itself elsewhere. Check the statistics of adherents who have taken up Islam in the western world. It's not alarming yet but it's showing a growing trend as Islam uses pop culture icons to lure liberals to the religion by making it sound hip. It's not uncommon to see western women embrace it like a fashion statement.

Islamic pop culture liberalism is to the west what Sufism was to India when we were being invaded. These are obscurantist tactics being used to market an ideology while shielding the underlying core ideology from criticism. The Sufi saints who came to India existed at the same time when Akbar was slaughtering Hindus, but Hindus couldn't figure it out because we were mesmerized by the Sufi mystics while being butchered by muslims. Same way the US today is mesmerized by the liberal ideology (Same way Indian liberals are mesmerized by 'philanthropic' Christian NGOs). The ideology has metamorphosed into another form (liberalism), buying time for conventional Islam to regroup, organize and grow. Combine the number of converts with the numbers that muslim immigrants in western countries are contributing by breeding more momins and you have a very grim picture.

Think about WHY the PM of Britain invites Sri Sri for a spiritual event in his country. Is it out of reverence for Sri Sri? obviously not. It's because they are worried about the attrition rate of people leaving Christianity to join Islam given its growing influence. In that context, realpolitik dictates that if the west cannot control the attrition then they would rather let the dissidents move towards Hinduism than Islam, just like Ambedkar asked people to move towards Buddhism instead of Abrahamic faiths.

http://www1.cbn.com/spirituallife/why-are-so-many-westerners-converting-to-islam

It is a fact that Islam is growing rapidly in the West. In the U.S. alone the number of Muslims has risen dramatically, from about 10,000 in 1900 to 3 million or more in 1991 (some authorities say 4.5 million). Most of this growth is due to recent immigration and the high birth rate of Muslims (5 children per family on average), rather than to conversion. Still, the number of those who convert to Islam is significant. In the U.S., the majority are African-American (a third of all Muslims according to most authorities), but there have also been significant numbers of Anglos to convert as well, many of them well-educated.

What is motivating people to turn to Islam? A recent article in Christianity Today (Aug 20,1990) reported that in the U.S., the average age of those converting to Islam (31) is about twice that for conversion to Christian faith (age 16). It listed 5 main reasons given for becoming Muslim: Islam's doctrine is simple and rational, all believers are equal, it is a "practical" religion, and lacks a priesthood. I read and clipped the article at the time, but when I recently pulled it out to re-read it, it struck me that those "reasons" merely parrot the arguments Muslim apologists use to propagate Islam. On reflection, I would say that all that they show is that Muslim apologetics is having some effect, but these are not necessarily what is motivating Americans to become Muslim.

An American Muslim interviewed in a fairly recent book (Neighbors: Muslims in North America. Friendship Press, 1989) gave the following reasons when asked why African-Americans are turning to Islam. I have heard the same things from African-Americans in Philadelphia more than once. First on his list is racism in the church. "The discrimination that we feel makes Islam attractive to us because it's a way of rejecting the culture that will not have us. In sociological terms I think that one of the reasons that many African-Americans go to Islam as opposed to Christianity--and many of us have been raised Christian--is that the people doing these things to us are also Christian." How often does one not hear it said, "America is no more segregated than at eleven o'clock on Sunday mornings." The second reason he gives is, I believe, also important in the conversion of Anglo-Americans. "Another factor--and this is part of what attracted me to Islam--is direction and discipline." Our society is disintegrating for lack of discipline, especially in the city. Through its disciplined life-style, to many people Islam seems to hold out the promise of helping them get their lives back in order again.

Finally, there is a third factor which probably no one would ever mention explicitly, for obvious reasons, but which, I believe, is nevertheless important. This is the fact that Islam offers a conversion experience and the opportunity to get one's life in order, without needing to confess ones sin and need of salvation. In fact, Islam makes quite a point of denying these truths. It tells people they do not need salvation; all they need is to follow the "guidance" of God's law, and they will make it to heaven. That is something the natural man likes to hear.

Don't confuse a few thousand deaths on the battlefield with the millions of muslims who are being created. It has found new ways to grow. Check the stats, Islam is the fastest growing religion. Don't get complacent.

Link : http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...e-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
through psywar. ......... will take time but will be most effective

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
@Nuvneet Kundu Gneghis Khan-Muslim :lol::lol: Check social media you find Many Rajput's&Mugal surnames newly invented by porkis.Actua mugul descendants are living in kolkatta slums.

This is Mongol-Chenghis khan empire.He single handedly eradicated half of Islam.

Genghis Khan’:-According to the works of Iranian historian Rashid-ad-Din Fadl Allah, Mongols massacred over 700,000 people in Merv and more than a million in Nishapur. His descendant, Hulagu Khan destroyed much of Iran's northern part.The Mongol violence and depredations killed up to three-fourths of the population of the Iranian Plateau, possibly 10 to 15 million people.In the thirteenth century a tidal wave of devastation swept over the Muslim world. City after city, region after region disintegrated amidst a storm of iron and fire. The death toll was incredible.

The Mongol siege of Baghdad in 1258 1,600,000 dead :biggrin2:

The Mongols also immediately executed the caliph and his sons on charges that they spent too much money on their palaces and not enough defending their nation.

http://pazhayathu.blogspot.in/2010/11/mass-murderer-genghis-khan-he-took.html

B'fully explained

Don't know why! Genghis khan not touched India at all but butchered all people around India and by default Indians became stronger.

Later he asked his generals to convert into Islam and destroy their arabic culture and make it mongolian so the Islam vanishes completely. Brilliant PSYWAR tactic.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Don't confuse an ideology's fate with the number of its current adherents. The Mongols were non-muslim (as has been pointed out by @Razor), and yet they led to the spread of Islam because the descendants of Ghengis adopted Islam. Same way, conventionally declared muslim nations might be under siege but the ideology is spreading itself elsewhere. Check the statistics of adherents who have taken up Islam in the western world. It's not alarming yet but it's showing a growing trend as Islam uses pop culture icons to lure liberals to the religion by making it sound hip. It's not uncommon to see western women embrace it like a fashion statement.

Islamic pop culture liberalism is to the west what Sufism was to India when we were being invaded. These are obscurantist tactics being used to market an ideology while shielding the underlying core ideology from criticism. The Sufi saints who came to India existed at the same time when Akbar was slaughtering Hindus, but Hindus couldn't figure it out because we were mesmerized by the Sufi mystics while being butchered by muslims. Same way the US today is mesmerized by the liberal ideology (Same way Indian liberals are mesmerized by 'philanthropic' Christian NGOs). The ideology has metamorphosed into another form (liberalism), buying time for conventional Islam to regroup, organize and grow. Combine the number of converts with the numbers that muslim immigrants in western countries are contributing by breeding more momins and you have a very grim picture.

Think about WHY the PM of Britain invites Sri Sri for a spiritual event in his country. Is it out of reverence for Sri Sri? obviously not. It's because they are worried about the attrition rate of people leaving Christianity to join Islam given its growing influence. In that context, realpolitik dictates that if the west cannot control the attrition then they would rather let the dissidents move towards Hinduism than Islam, just like Ambedkar asked people to move towards Buddhism instead of Abrahamic faiths.

http://www1.cbn.com/spirituallife/why-are-so-many-westerners-converting-to-islam

It is a fact that Islam is growing rapidly in the West. In the U.S. alone the number of Muslims has risen dramatically, from about 10,000 in 1900 to 3 million or more in 1991 (some authorities say 4.5 million). Most of this growth is due to recent immigration and the high birth rate of Muslims (5 children per family on average), rather than to conversion. Still, the number of those who convert to Islam is significant. In the U.S., the majority are African-American (a third of all Muslims according to most authorities), but there have also been significant numbers of Anglos to convert as well, many of them well-educated.

What is motivating people to turn to Islam? A recent article in Christianity Today (Aug 20,1990) reported that in the U.S., the average age of those converting to Islam (31) is about twice that for conversion to Christian faith (age 16). It listed 5 main reasons given for becoming Muslim: Islam's doctrine is simple and rational, all believers are equal, it is a "practical" religion, and lacks a priesthood. I read and clipped the article at the time, but when I recently pulled it out to re-read it, it struck me that those "reasons" merely parrot the arguments Muslim apologists use to propagate Islam. On reflection, I would say that all that they show is that Muslim apologetics is having some effect, but these are not necessarily what is motivating Americans to become Muslim.

An American Muslim interviewed in a fairly recent book (Neighbors: Muslims in North America. Friendship Press, 1989) gave the following reasons when asked why African-Americans are turning to Islam. I have heard the same things from African-Americans in Philadelphia more than once. First on his list is racism in the church. "The discrimination that we feel makes Islam attractive to us because it's a way of rejecting the culture that will not have us. In sociological terms I think that one of the reasons that many African-Americans go to Islam as opposed to Christianity--and many of us have been raised Christian--is that the people doing these things to us are also Christian." How often does one not hear it said, "America is no more segregated than at eleven o'clock on Sunday mornings." The second reason he gives is, I believe, also important in the conversion of Anglo-Americans. "Another factor--and this is part of what attracted me to Islam--is direction and discipline." Our society is disintegrating for lack of discipline, especially in the city. Through its disciplined life-style, to many people Islam seems to hold out the promise of helping them get their lives back in order again.

Finally, there is a third factor which probably no one would ever mention explicitly, for obvious reasons, but which, I believe, is nevertheless important. This is the fact that Islam offers a conversion experience and the opportunity to get one's life in order, without needing to confess ones sin and need of salvation. In fact, Islam makes quite a point of denying these truths. It tells people they do not need salvation; all they need is to follow the "guidance" of God's law, and they will make it to heaven. That is something the natural man likes to hear.

Don't confuse a few thousand deaths on the battlefield with the millions of muslims who are being created. It has found new ways to grow. Check the stats, Islam is the fastest growing religion. Don't get complacent.

Link : http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...e-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
This is what I meant when I said, " I doubt Islam is in decline"

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
WTF

Gengis Khan's ONE OF the grandson accepted Islam.Mongol empire was disintegrated before that.Just imagine ''we developed our cities Delhi,Mumbai,Chennai and Kolkatta for 200(from British period) years one fine day they are simply gone'' the effect is horrible for GENERATIONS.

then come to 700 years old Islamic Capital&cities ... G-O-N-E in 3 days .... his name is Khan Genghis Khan. :D
Apparently Baghdad was the largest city on the planet during those times; after a little mongol adventures, that place was slammed so hard that it still hadn't recovered in the 19th century. Genghis khan is hated in most islamic countries except turkey.

Otoh the mongols relationship with the orthodox xtians was helpful for ortho xtians.
Alexander nevsky, rus prince, allied with the mongols instead of his euro brethren. His euro brethren had sent a crusade to russia (yes, that is right, crusades were conducted on other xtians too).
Nevski allied with the mongols and soon the german and euro knights were pissing in their pants and ran back to euro land. This is a turning point in the rus history. Effectively russia would not exist as it exists now, if it weren't for the mongols (not exaggerating.)

Nuvneet Kundu

This is what I meant when I said, " I doubt Islam is in decline"
I concede. I am in the process of replacing the Youtube-acquired part of my knowledge with some first hand book-acquired knowledge so I am reasonably expecting some of my theories show a transmutation as new facts get added to my system.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
WTF

Gengis Khan's ONE OF the grandson accepted Islam.Mongol empire was disintegrated before that.Just imagine ''we developed our cities Delhi,Mumbai,Chennai and Kolkatta for 200(from British period) years one fine day they are simply gone'' the effect is horrible for GENERATIONS.

then come to 700 years old Islamic Capital&cities ... G-O-N-E in 3 days .... his name is Khan Genghis Khan. :D
dude capturing mecca was not the only goal. A great military leader knows that he has to change the culture too and demography .

And this is why Ibn Tehmiya revolted against Mongols and called them infidels, and invented an ideology which later influenced Wahab.

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
Ghar Wapsi & Agni-V. Cremation or conversion.

Superdefender

India has to adopt stern cold policy against terrorists. Our Govt. changes every 5yr, but approach remains almost same. You know ISIS fears only one nation, i.e., Israel. A small country but look at its policy to tackle terror, ISIS henchmen openly admit that they can/will target any nation but hesitant to attack Israel. The terrorist, which are being trained, have no fear towards India. The small terrorist boys should tremble in fear to hear the word "INDIA". When they will become young lads, they should think atleast a thousand times to go to even the Indian border. When their bosses ordered them to accomplish a mission in India, only pure primal fear should be grown in their empty hearts. I want my India to be that strong, even colder than Israel. As long as India does not follow an unforgiven stricter tactic to punish those, we are going nowhere brothers. After killing, we should behead the terrorists, wrap their heads and send them to their bosses. Now that will be a first primary message.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This ideology spread with the edge of sword and power. they are least powerful today and nowhere in a position to dominate others with power. Their aggression without the power has backfired and they are killing each others. Many victims of Islam (Most of them are Muslims) have started seeing eveil in Islam and the sole reason of their pain.

slamic pop culture liberalism is to the west what Sufism was to India when we were being invaded. These are obscurantist tactics being used to market an ideology while shielding the underlying core ideology from criticism. The Sufi saints who came to India existed at the same time when Akbar was slaughtering Hindus, but Hindus couldn't figure it out because we were mesmerized by the Sufi mystics while being butchered by muslims. Same way the US today is mesmerized by the liberal ideology (Same way Indian liberals are mesmerized by 'philanthropic' Christian NGOs). The ideology has metamorphosed into another form (liberalism), buying time for conventional Islam to regroup, organize and grow. Combine the number of converts with the numbers that muslim immigrants in western countries are contributing by breeding more momins and you have a very grim picture.
This is thought provoking. Let me think over it.

+1.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
India has to adopt stern cold policy against terrorists. Our Govt. changes every 5yr, but approach remains almost same. You know ISIS fears only one nation, i.e., Israel. A small country but look at its policy to tackle terror, ISIS henchmen openly admit that they can/will target any nation but hesitant to attack Israel. The terrorist, which are being trained, have no fear towards India. The small terrorist boys should tremble in fear to hear the word "INDIA". When they will become young lads, they should think atleast a thousand times to go to even the Indian border. When their bosses ordered them to accomplish a mission in India, only pure primal fear should be grown in their empty hearts. I want my India to be that strong, even colder than Israel. As long as India does not follow an unforgiven stricter tactic to punish those, we are going nowhere brothers. After killing, we should behead the terrorists, wrap their heads and send them to their bosses. Now that will be a first primary message.
Please discuss the ways and means to be like israel.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Stop your BS please ... there is only one thing responsible for all terrorism&backwardness of Muslims is 'KURAN'.

And

Pedo Mohammad

Book-Kuran=Meinkamf / Red book
Ideology-Islam = Nazism / Maoism
Murderer-Mohammad=Hitler / Mao.

The diffrence is they didn't claimed they are Prophets /Messengers/God's son

Jangez Khagan knew it 800 years ago and his tactic to counter it saved China from arrival of Islam at corners.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Stop your BS please ... there is only one thing responsible for all terrorism&backwardness of Muslims is 'KURAN'.

And

Pedo Mohammad

Book-Kuran=Meinkamf / Red book
Ideology-Islam = Nazism / Maoism
Murderer-Mohammad=Hitler / Mao.

The diffrence is they didn't claimed they are Prophets /Messengers/God's son
Comparing Mao, Hitler with Muhammad is too much of hyperbole.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yes you are right to some extent I respect Hitler&Mao,they did some mistakes but Mohammad is the worst person in the history of mankind.Disgusting filthy creature. :mad2:
if that person and his generals succeeded in infiltrating your society then it is your failure. Cursing doesn't help. We should have had an asoka during Islam was on rise politically.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Idiot even muslims butchering each other.Sunni vs Sunni Vs Shia Vs Ahamdi Vs Sufi Vs Bairaveli Vs Deobandi and so on............. but they say their ummaha (brother hood) is great and THEY ARE ONE why because all sects follow ONE GOD, ONE BOOK and ONE POPPET. :pound:
I say, and this is my personal view, of all 73 sects of islam, Sufism is best. Unfortunately there was no Sufi emperor in indian sub-continent..but our land is replete with tombs of Sufi saints, poets and mystics. Babur was an admirer of Sufism but himself was a Sunni. Sufism had great impact in Gujarat & Bengal and went parallel with 'Bhakti' movement of Hinduism. Even Bollywood is enamoured of Sufism. Count how many khwaja-maula songs have been churned out.
Communists, however, laugh away Sufism as ' culture of muslim beggars'...

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Idiot even muslims butchering each other.Sunni vs Sunni Vs Shia Vs Ahamdi Vs Sufi Vs Bairaveli Vs Deobandi and so on............. but they say their ummaha (brother hood) is great and THEY ARE ONE why because all sects follow ONE GOD, ONE BOOK and ONE POPPET. :pound:

I don't know which Muslim you are talking about. But I have seen refugees myself. Well many are quite literate and some are really too much bhaiya types. They asked me if I am Arabi or Afghani, I said, no I am Hindi ( geographically Indian) so he asked Musalman? I said No, Hindu ..

Some are still in that mindset of Muslim unity and this will not go so easily.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles