How Pakis Immigrate to the Western Countries ?

Mahakaal

i was wondering how these illiterate,unemployed, lazy people from piss poor Region of KPK, POK Immigrants to the Western Countries ? i have noticed that overwhelming majority of Paki Immigrants in uk and Canada are from Mirpur(POK) and KPK.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
i was wondering how these illiterate,unemployed, lazy people from piss poor Region of KPK, POK Immigrants to the Western Countries ? i have noticed that overwhelming majority of Paki Immigrants in uk and Canada are from Mirpur(POK) and KPK.
Just like other human trafficking networks used by unemployed youth in many other countries nowadays. But even before than UK had imported a lot of Pakistanis. Actually till last decade Pakistan's per capita income was more than India thanks to the worlds most fertile irrigated land and western aid. And Pakistan and british imperialists (later their inheritors US) had unwritten understanding that Pakistan will serve as British quisling and get favors in return. Someone here had long ago posted a reference about Bhutto or Ayub explicitly reminding British PM about that. So when UK needed cheap labour for some factories they imported lot of Pakistanis mainly around Mirpur. They further brought in their relatives and friends. Also they breed fast and import wives from Pakistan. Since then these mirpuris and pakistani pathans are involved in doing unskilled jobs, living off social security benefits, drug peddling, grooming and gang raping british women and children, and donating for jihad against India.

For more information about mirpuris in UK contact @Blackwater

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Well
they work for companies based in Gulf then from there they get referred to western companies. They sell their little land and immigrate showing some good amount of money. The they invite all their Bhai, chichi khala, cozn etc..

Blackwater

before 1980 no visa required , since 1980 's sister brother marriage(incest). Since last year when rules are made stricter where spouse(either brother or sister) has to pass basic English test before coming to UK 99% pakis specially mirpuriye
failed:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles