How many of you think that current lynchings are orchestrated ? #NotInMyName

How many of you think that current lynchings are orchestrated ?

• Yes, most of these are fake & staged

• No, Gaurakshaks are real threat

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kazah

Just wondering wtf is happening all of a sudden, so many lynchings and most of these happening in BJP states

and the recent protest backed by media #NotInMyName

are gaurakshaks actually doing all this? Im really suspicious now as most of these cattle protectors are poor people

also would like to know who are these people imitating as gaurakshaks, they seems to have popped up very recently

raja696

I agree there is a pattern , most of them are individual incidents between people (ofcourse they are muslims en hindus some times). These incidents are linked with tag words lynched, cow meat for polarisation.

What I mean is some incidents are well calibrated and choosen and most of the incidents marvelled could be paid.

Majority are hyped.

Now timing is everything, so they will arrange open protests like #notinmyname etc.

If we have to break the breaking India forces. We have to know there judgement of timing to start #tags protests.

These people targeting:

1. Social issues (coloring hindutva)
2. Government bills (ex demonitisation, gst) targeting those minor population of traders, businessman anger against bjp.
3. Tools electronic e- articles, shabi sources. Make it into international media.

War has started from all fronts. Be it napakis, chinese , congi forces , our left en fdi co media, 20 million fb muslims. All are converging on 2019 elections to name and shame government.

Hope we Internet Hindus are ready armed to not let opposite forces win (but not due to love on bjp).
Screenshot_2017-06-29-22-47-19.png

Can you see in 23.1 % liberal seculars , pro hindus 35.7% far less than muslim unity 41.3%.

As long as that 35.7% and 23.1% dont unite and understand real face of Islamic terrorism and how subjugation of hindus done by demeaning its words and ridicule hindu culture, we cannot reverse status quo . Right now we are fighting these leftists who are controlling our history books from past 70 years.

Hope we will taste sweet results before our life time and see that these ba$tards tastes the dust on the ground.

Kazah

I agree there is a pattern , most of them are individual incidents between people (ofcourse they are muslims en hindus some times). These incidents are linked with tag words lynched, cow meat for polarisation.

What I mean is some incidents are well calibrated and choosen and most of the incidents marvelled could be paid.

Majority are hyped.

Now timing is everything, so they will arrange open protests like #notinmyname etc.

If we have to break the breaking India forces. We have to know there judgement of timing to start #tags protests.

These people targeting:

1. Social issues (coloring hindutva)
2. Government bills (ex demonitisation, gst) targeting those minor population of traders, businessman anger against bjp.
3. Tools electronic e- articles, shabi sources. Make it into international media.

War has started from all fronts. Be it napakis, chinese , congi forces , our left en fdi co media, 20 million fb muslims. All are converging on 2019 elections to name and shame government.

Hope we Internet Hindus are ready armed to not let opposite forces win (but not due to love on bjp). View attachment 17104

Can you see in 23.1 % liberal seculars , pro hindus 35.7% far less than muslim unity 41.3%.

As long as that 35.7% and 23.1% dont unite and understand real face of Islamic terrorism and how subjugation of hindus done by demeaning its words and ridicule hindu culture, we cannot reverse status quo . Right now we are fighting these leftists who are controlling our history books from past 70 years.

Hope we will taste sweet results before our life time and see that these ba$tards tastes the dust on the ground.
There was also an alert last december that now ISI members are acting like right wing hindus and creating gaps between every community esp dalits, sikhs and muslims. that's why whenever i get some anti muslim whatsapp forward i ask the fellow person from where did he receive it, and the chain goes back and nobody knows from where such messages originates.

if this trend continues then i see a civil war in future (wet dream of commies )

im also seeing a rise creating separatism between North India vs South India, whatever is happening is not good . Army can guard us from outside threats but who will guard us from the bombardment of such propaganda.

Tarun Kumar

If you even casually glance at regional newspapers, you will realize that something is dreadfully going wrong with our country. Rapes are becoming more frequent and more brutal. Infact what happened to Nirbhaya is now common place. Murders over land and property are rapidly expanding. Crimes against Dalits are skyrocketing. Communal clashes are getting more frequent. Robberies which were unheard of when i was a child are now commonplace in my locality.Drug trade is absolutely rampant in all cities especially Bangalore/Mumbai. I think its principally lack of jobs despite high economic growth which is feeding into all problems and Modi is shrewdly playing his double game with Indians. While he is trying to create more employment/growth, he is also keeping option of tacit support to communal goons in case his economic strategy does not payoff and he needs communal fires to win elections. I have come to the conclusion that all these politicians-chaddis or non chaddis are frankly cut out of same cloth.

raja696

There was also an alert last december that now ISI members are acting like right wing hindus and creating gaps between every community esp dalits, sikhs and muslims. that's why whenever i get some anti muslim whatsapp forward i ask the fellow person from where did he receive it, and the chain goes back and nobody knows from where such messages originates.

if this trend continues then i see a civil war in future (wet dream of commies )

im also seeing a rise creating separatism between North India vs South India, whatever is happening is not good . Army can guard us from outside threats but who will guard us from the bombardment of such propaganda.
Yup I agree polarisation is dangerous to our country but can you imagine lack of domination of hindu majority is also the problem now. Ie

1. Dar al Islam
2. Dar al Harb
3. Dar al uloom
These crops (Favourable conditions) are well suited for secular soil.

The systematic defanging of hindu society is done by english education and leftist history.

Now we are made to be vermins to live on other society values and dream of peace because we cant do about it ( both knowledge wise and unity wise). Any aggression is deemed as communally motivated or hindutva bhakts. You know what ? Real answer is we can't handle reality.

So what are internet hindus, we are least risk takers to come on open and devise plans like leftists.

How can a cowards like me ,most of hindus being communal can actually hurt abrahamic communities food for thought ? We are snails in front of them.

Lets speak the absolute truth:
We share fb anti muslim propaganda on fb's (but legitimate content what is real with facts) which enrage abrahamics because it will show some resistance to abrahamic idealism out in public and be wary (taquiya en kitman )stay put from upgrading there levels (jihadi levels)of dealing kafirs.

Actually we are slowing the islamification of subcontinent by posing with aggressive material to make them defensive and vary from coming out into public with full blown jihadi war.

So if u truely understand abrahamics... there is straight convergence between a bhakts and our protectors in armed forces in intent of containing the enemy and the love there nation.we agree or not.

Except later is a proud tricolour and can not categorize him between divides. He is selfless.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If you even casually glance at regional newspapers, you will realize that something is dreadfully going wrong with our country. Rapes are becoming more frequent and more brutal. Infact what happened to Nirbhaya is now common place. Murders over land and property are rapidly expanding. Crimes against Dalits are skyrocketing. Communal clashes are getting more frequent. Robberies which were unheard of when i was a child are now commonplace in my locality.Drug trade is absolutely rampant in all cities especially Bangalore/Mumbai. I think its principally lack of jobs despite high economic growth which is feeding into all problems and Modi is shrewdly playing his double game with Indians. While he is trying to create more employment/growth, he is also keeping option of tacit support to communal goons in case his economic strategy does not payoff and he needs communal fires to win elections. I have come to the conclusion that all these politicians-chaddis or non chaddis are frankly cut out of same cloth.
Nope.....

More cases are getting highlighted in the media and more FIR are being lodged. Action from police also improved in states which were lagging behind.

Crime rate is the same.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think this particular protest was sponsored by UP slaughter house mafia. They are ones who lost most money after yogi became CM.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
he is also keeping option of tacit support to communal goons in case his economic strategy does not payoff and he needs communal fires to win elections. I have come to the conclusion that all these politicians-chaddis or non chaddis are frankly cut out of same cloth
Except Chaddis are pro-Bharat And pro-Hindu while non-chaddis are not.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am keeping a watch on these Lynching and there is a pattern and saw this "pattern" is the topic in news for some days now.

Pattern is that...
If Muslim gets killed then make hue and cry and start protest at JNU,Jantar Mantar etc.
If any normal criminal act happens and the victim is Muslim then make it Lynching case.
If any Muslim rapes or lynch any Non-Hindu then stay silent.

The recent Junaid "lynching" started on a scuffle over train seat and later turned into Hindu-Muslim crap.

Recently a gang of Muslims molested a girl publicly(caught on tape) but no Muslim came forward to protest.

Hindus get Lynched regularly in Keral and WB BUT it's not an issue at all.Even DSP(muslim man with Pandit surname) in Kashmir lynched by Muslims in front of Mosque is not worth protest at all.

CONgress,Commi turds,Pseudo Sickulars,Evalgelist etc are trying their BEST to target BJP but failing till now and as a FACT it has backfired and they lost elections in UP as people are understanding their anti-national plot.The massive win in UP has irritated so many.Even Muslims have started to acknowledge that CONgress has milked them and kept them poorest of poor.

Everyone(specially Muslim women who are kept like slaves and child creating factory) are now getting more socially aware and 2019 should show the result again.

Just to remind again to ALL... see the below pics which speaks 1,000,000 words.It's about Muslims coming on street and stoning men and molesting even policewomen. :shock:

most-wanted.jpg

15THRIOT.jpg

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS

dhananjay1

Pattern isn't in the incidents, it's in the way it's reported. Cattle are property and people beat up whoever try to steal them. Sekular media strategy is, Hindus beating up Hindu thieves = ignore, Muslims beating up Hindu/Muslim thieves = ignore, Hindus beating up Muslim thieves = Apocalypse, saffron armageddon, Hindu terrorism.

dhananjay1

I am keeping a watch on these Lynching and there is a pattern and saw this "pattern" is the topic in news for some days now.

Pattern is that...
If Muslim gets killed then make hue and cry and start protest at JNU,Jantar Mantar etc.
If any normal criminal act happens and the victim is Muslim then make it Lynching case.
If any Muslim rapes or lynch any Non-Hindu then stay silent.

The recent Junaid "lynching" started on a scuffle over train seat and later turned into Hindu-Muslim crap.

Recently a gang of Muslims molested a girl publicly(caught on tape) but no Muslim came forward to protest.

Hindus get Lynched regularly in Keral and WB BUT it's not an issue at all.Even DSP(muslim man with Pandit surname) in Kashmir lynched by Muslims in front of Mosque is not worth protest at all.

CONgress,Commi turds,Pseudo Sickulars,Evalgelist etc are trying their BEST to target BJP but failing till now and as a FACT it has backfired and they lost elections in UP as people are understanding their anti-national plot.The massive win in UP has irritated so many.Even Muslims have started to acknowledge that CONgress has milked them and kept them poorest of poor.

Everyone(specially Muslim women who are kept like slaves and child creating factory) are now getting more socially aware and 2019 should show the result again.

Just to remind again to ALL... see the below pics which speaks 1,000,000 words.It's about Muslims coming on street and stoning men and molesting even policewomen. :shock:

View attachment 17110
View attachment 17111

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS
:lol: you beat me to it.

30 characters and all that.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pattern isn't in the incidents, it's in the way it's reported. Cattle are property and people beat up whoever try to steal them. Sekular media strategy is, Hindus beating up Hindu thieves = ignore, Muslims beating up Hindu/Muslim thieves = ignore, Hindus beating up Muslim thieves = Apocalypse, saffron armageddon, Hindu terrorism.
Muslim rapes or riots = Religion has nothing to do with it.
But there is always a "Hindu Terrorism" even if it's just part of any normal crime.

As per most news channels the recent #NotInMyName is started by a Muslim woman and she has conspired with Pakis in Karachi to hold same in Pakistan on 1July !!! Her FB post reaches out to help from Pakis. Some protest was held in London in quick time already. She got exposed since it means that there might be some havala money to stage protests since it take money and time.Pakis wanna show India in bad light since recently they got smashed in ICJ over Jadhav.

You can easily smell CONgress,Commi turds,JNU cockroaches easily since they stink too much.These Jaichands are more danger than China/Pak.

They are actually helping Hindus to UNITE.

Indian Liberals.jpg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Some one pisses and shits on Quaran muzzies demand their head when a hindu calls for cow slaughter ban he becomes a saffron terrorist.

SanjeevM

Country flag
If ever we open any news channel except Republic, they are filled with news about rape, cow slaughter vigilante, etc. How can we tame the media to share only positive news of growth opportunities and development. Media has a very deep state and hidden agenda. They are controlled by foreigners that do not want India to progress. If intelligence agencies can unearth such deep state and conspiracies, these channels can be banned. That needs a lot of guts.

If we are talking about nationalism, these cow vigilante, Bajrang Dal, Vishva Hindu Parishad, Hindu Yuva Vahini, RSS and others can be assets if managed properly. Problem is these organizations don't have leadership that is matured enough to think beyond petty things. These organizations can be used in propaganda war against Chinese products. These organizations work at the grass roots level. They have people connect. If tomorrow China flexes muscles, Government that is bound by international trade treaties need not ban Chinese goods. These organizations can do the needful at the grass roots level. These organizations are powerful and can be used constructively for Indian growth. Education needs to be the key to make them better citizens. They can be the answer for leftist thoughts and Azadi gangs in our universities. We just need to teach a little tolerance to these groups. If they can avoid violence, they are a powerful group as of date. If need be, for example I'd Pakistan and China attacks, these groups can be armed and they can fight along Indian Army. Enemy will fear of sudden growth of figures of our armed forces. Because of nationalism, these groups can work day night in ordinance factories if needed. Need is of visionary leadership.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Muslim rapes or riots = Religion has nothing to do with it.
But there is always a "Hindu Terrorism" even if it's just part of any normal crime.

As per most news channels the recent #NotInMyName is started by a Muslim woman and she has conspired with Pakis in Karachi to hold same in Pakistan on 1July !!! Her FB post reaches out to help from Pakis. Some protest was held in London in quick time already. She got exposed since it means that there might be some havala money to stage protests since it take money and time.Pakis wanna show India in bad light since recently they got smashed in ICJ over Jadhav.

You can easily smell CONgress,Commi turds,JNU cockroaches easily since they stink too much.These Jaichands are more danger than China/Pak.

They are actually helping Hindus to UNITE.

View attachment 17112
These people should be told that we cannot compromise of our matters of faith. Will Muslims not react any one disrespecting Quoran? Why it's just a book. They will react because it's associated with their faith. There are certain things that are associated with faith that cannot be tolerated. If they talk about sadbhavana, then they should learn to respect the faith of majority groups. If they don't respect our matters if faith, how do they expect majority to respect the matters of faith.

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Here is what i think

I find it funny that when a "minority" community is lynched all of a sudden it is HINDU TERRORISM but still 26/11 has no religion parliment attacks has no religion those who were behind the kashmiri pandit exudos had no religion

There will be a day when a dharmic will take the sorwd to stand for his beliefs and then do not blame any hindu of being violent because then he / she will tell you you never heard us when we wanted to speak

You blame hindusim as regressive and dated have you ever looked in to your onw philosphy how degenrated and dated they are

There is always a limt to the abuse a community can take this genration might keep quite may be even the next but a day will come when the same hands which once held preyer beeds will have a sword

To my fellow hindus i would like to say some thing

Be proud of yourselves
Your caste
Your rituals
Your gods
Your history
Your kings

Dont be ashamed of your past
Lets show these leftis libtards what real secularism means

I for one proclaim to all liberal idiots in my country

Yes IAM A HINDU I WAS BORN A HINDU AND DIE AS ONE AND I DONT BELIVE IN SICKULARISM AND LIBERALISM

Kazah

Here is what i think

I find it funny that when a "minority" community is lynched all of a sudden it is HINDU TERRORISM but still 26/11 has no religion parliment attacks has no religion those who were behind the kashmiri pandit exudos had no religion

There will be a day when a dharmic will take the sorwd to stand for his beliefs and then do not blame any hindu of being violent because then he / she will tell you you never heard us when we wanted to speak

You blame hindusim as regressive and dated have you ever looked in to your onw philosphy how degenrated and dated they are

There is always a limt to the abuse a community can take this genration might keep quite may be even the next but a day will come when the same hands which once held preyer beeds will have a sword

To my fellow hindus i would like to say some thing

Be proud of yourselves
Your caste
Your rituals
Your gods
Your history
Your kings

Dont be ashamed of your past
Lets show these leftis libtards what real secularism means

I for one proclaim to all liberal idiots in my country

Yes IAM A HINDU I WAS BORN A HINDU AND DIE AS ONE AND I DONT BELIVE IN SICKULARISM AND LIBERALISM
Not to forget that 26/11 was an attempt by our enemies to make it look like hindu terror, somehow by luck we managed to get kasab alive or else everything would have change since then

i think another false flag attack or a massive riot (probably in UP, MP) is being planned

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles