How can one contribute for a strong and prosperous India

indianwarrior

I have a vision

I hope that one day the common man of India becomes aware of his rights, I hope that one day the political parties work for the prosperity of each common citizen of our land, I hope that happiness and good livelihood exist for all people of India and this unique universe.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
A good starting point: pay your taxes sincerely, and stand up to your end of the deal.
If you're more patriotic, join public service + do the above
If you're even more patriotic, join politics and see how long you can stay patriotic + do the above
If you're fanatically patriotic and hava a good body and mind, join the armed forces + do the above
If you're obsessive-compulsively patriotic, just pay taxes sincerely and play video games :)

Sabir

DFI TEAM
If you are patriotic and a school teacher ...do your job the way it is expected from you
If you are patriotic and a Doctor...do your job the way it is expected from you
If you are patriotic and a Police...do your job the way it is expected from you
If you are patriotic and a civil servent...do your job the way it is expected from you
If you are patriotic and a student...do your job the way it is expected from you
If you are patriotic and a minister...do your job the way it is expected from you...................................................................

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Sincerity to work is logistic to your sincerity in paying taxes and doing what you gotta do. :)

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Our problem is not less Tax collection but embazzlement and wastage of this fund in different manner.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Our problem is not less Tax collection but embazzlement and wastage of this fund in different manner.
So be a more patriotic Indian, and try to change the system from within it. Take up the appropriate public service/political portfolio.

prahladh

Respected Member
I have a vision

I hope that one day the common man of India becomes aware of his rights, I hope that one day the political parties work for the prosperity of each common citizen of our land, I hope that happiness and good livelihood exist for all people of India and this unique universe.
IW, nice vision. Let us know what you did to materialize this vision (Actions speak louder than words). If you did something then post it here, which will motivate us, increase our awareness on ways we can contribute to this country. This thread should be about actions taken by members and not pledges or dreams.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles