House of Representatives votes to block $450 million US aid to Pakistan

Kshatriya87

Country flag
War? Try getting that past the UNSC. There is no legal ground nor popular support to attack Pakistan.
Getting support doesn't take much time. A few deals here, a few handshakes there and a war is declared.

Legal ground? How about harbouring terrorists? Terrorist camps? Tactical nukes? Or the fact that your country is an international terror threat !!

Americans attacked Iraq on the hoax that they had WMDs and the world believed them. In your case, they don't even have to invent a lie. The current scenario is more than enough.

Country flag
This is a blessing for Pakistan. Aid is the only thing keeping us together. Kill it and US won't have any leverage.

Best way to respond is to close the NATO transit routes now and stop sharing Intel with them. Let the American soldiers die in Afghanistan.
Neo I have stated many times that Pakistan was bought cheaply by USA. For all the things USA wants Pakistan to do for the cheap price it is nothing more than a complete sellout by the men in charge of Pakistan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
America is the most unthankful nation and worst ally you can have.

Absolutely no doubt about that (I didn't see the video yet, talking about the title).

But why is he saying that now? It took pakistan almost 7 DECADES to realise that?

Blackwater

Eventually it will. As long as we keep taking money, they keep the leverage and will continue to bully us, blackmail us, bomb us.

In the nineties they used the weapons...F-16 embargo but we developed the JF-17. The only leverage left is money, which again goes to the corrupt leadership instead of where it is needed.

Once we start shooting down these drones, they'll get the message.
1) We developed????? only chini developed .

2) amriki $$ not only going to corrupt leader but also ur corrupt fauji , that include ur phupha jia-ul haq and muhhy commando

3) once u start shooting amiki drone ,u will go back to stone age :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Neo

You have presented a situation where if you refuse their aid, refuse to act against militants, keep shooting their drones and shelter those rogue factions to operate. Their will be more than enough legal ground for USA to do whatever they like. Chinese can't do a thing.
We are fighting our own war and we will do what is in our best interests. We are the ones stuck with the Tallies and we will decide what is best for us. US' duplicity came into light when we tried to fence the border with Afghanistan last week and Kabul opposed it. Why is US silent on this?
What about handing back the Angoor Adda to Afghanistan. It got closed. Afghanistan is blocking every single effort by us and the US keeps silent. Let them go and build a case against Pakistan to attack us. They won't succeed. China, Russia and Germany will never allow it.

War isn't something Pakistan Army or establishment can even think of against the superpower. They will surrender without questioning. You guys speak of corruption that allows US to intervene in Pak while the truth is simple that you can't admit.
War is no option, not for us and certainly not for America. We're talking about Pakistan with tactical nukes, not a weak country like Iraq, Lybia or Afghanistan. G.I. Joe isn't enough to capture the nukes.

Infact, you have surrendered to their terms before as well. You aren't/weren't a US ally in spirit ever. USA calling Pakistan an ally is just an excuse for various complex reasons.
Like I said, it's not the nineties and Pakistan has options. We are slipping away from the US' camp and that's what the Administration is worried about.

Neo

Absolutely no doubt about that (I didn't see the video yet, talking about the title).

But why is he saying that now? It took pakistan almost 7 DECADES to realise that?
Do you think this is new? Watch this:

Neo

Do you think America is ready to make the same mistake?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Even if they don't have any leverage, what are you going to do?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
They will say a strict NO to US if attacked with drone, if attacked again they will again say a big NO to US, if one more attack again a NO and so on...and so on...if threshold crossed again a NO. :)

Kshatriya87

Country flag
They will say a strict NO to US if attacked with drone, if attacked again they will again say a big NO to US, if one more attack again a NO and so on...and so on...if threshold crossed again a NO. :)
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa... I condemn.... I condemn again... I condemn some more.. I will keep on condemning the strikes..

Kshatriya87

Country flag
1) We developed????? only chini developed .

2) amriki $$ not only going to corrupt leader but also ur corrupt fauji , that include ur phupha jia-ul haq and muhhy commando

3) once u start shooting amiki drone ,u will go back to stone age :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
They are already in stone age. All the metal is given by infidels to them for free.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
We are fighting our own war and we will do what is in our best interests. We are the ones stuck with the Tallies and we will decide what is best for us. US' duplicity came into light when we tried to fence the border with Afghanistan last week and Kabul opposed it. Why is US silent on this?
What about handing back the Angoor Adda to Afghanistan. It got closed. Afghanistan is blocking every single effort by us and the US keeps silent. Let them go and build a case against Pakistan to attack us. They won't succeed. China, Russia and Germany will never allow it.

War is no option, not for us and certainly not for America. We're talking about Pakistan with tactical nukes, not a weak country like Iraq, Lybia or Afghanistan. G.I. Joe isn't enough to capture the nukes.

Like I said, it's not the nineties and Pakistan has options. We are slipping away from the US' camp and that's what the Administration is worried about.
Your Tactical nukes are tested yet. You have no proof that they work or that they even exist.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Do you think this is new? Watch this:

You are only making my point stronger. Either your government or shall I say army, was too dim witted to realise the double crossing of Americans for 7 decades or even worse. The army knew and still they went on having relations with them.

Speaking about war and strong cases,

Do you not know that Americans were friends with Saddam once? Iraq is a failed state now and Saddam was hanged.

Do you not know that Americans were friends with Gaddafi once? Where is he now? Oh sorry, dead.

I see the same future for Pakistan.

Country flag
This is nothing more than a master slave
Relation. Pak though they would have an upper hand against India with this slavery that failed and now they are ready to be slaves to the Chinese and that will also fail.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
This is nothing more than a master slave
Relation. Pak though they would have an upper hand against India with this slavery that failed and now they are ready to be slaves to the Chinese and that will also fail.

Yeah, they are miles away from being self reliant, and they won't since they can't. So we'll always enjoy their painful moans ;)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
As a super power, they will always be there. But once we stop the aid and start shooting down their drones, there's not much they can do. The congress is using the aid to justify sanctions. They loose if they stop, not us. It is well understood that they need us more than we need them. Do you really think that blocking $450 million dollar could hurt us? how about we close the transit routes or start asking market price? What if we start deporting those 3 million Afghan refugees/terrorists immediately?
When will you guys realise that Iran is the new golden boy of the west. They have working democracy, have leverage on multiple countries in the region, have an industrial and scientific base , return of investment in Iran is much more than Pakistan and the list goes on.

Those days of pakiland is of geostrategic importance is over, you guys blew it after converting yourself to china-centric country.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
When will you guys realise that Iran is the new golden boy of the west. They have working democracy, have leverage on multiple countries in the region, have an industrial and scientific base , return of investment in Iran is much more than Pakistan and the list goes on.

Those days of pakiland is of geostrategic importance is over, you guys blew it after converting yourself to china-centric country.
Not to mention Iran is a stable country. It has the same kind of internal protection that Iraq had during Saddam's rule, perhaps better.

When I was in Iraq, our private security consisted of US, British, South African special forces/Marines. They also kept local ex-Iraqi army personnel in each unit to deal with the locals. Those Iraqi men told me that only one thing was good during Saddam's rule and that was security.

In that comparison, Pakistan is nothing. Their internal situation is much much worse. A perfect condition for any invading force.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles