Hiya :)

Stuge

Hi DFI Members ,

Name: Abhinav .

Favourite Subjects : Photography[One of things I love from the core ] Listening to Music ,Geo Politics

Even the venomous snake on the planet isn't venomous as Humans .We humans have poisoned the planet for our own greed, and have put the future of all the living beings into jeopardy.Save Mother Earth !!its now or never .

Some my photography:

A.V.

welcome great pics there , you can have your own thread /blog here and keep us posted with your photographs as well as post your geopolitical views freely on forums .

nice to have you amongst us

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Amazing pics Abhinav, and a very warm welcome to DFI !

pmaitra

Welcome to DFI Abhinav. Your skills in photography is commendable. Keep up the great work.

Stuge

thanks pmaitra,singh and Ritesh :)

@Ritesh :Nikon D90 + 10-24mm +50mm f1.8 + 24-85mm +70-300mm vr + many filters

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Nice pics Abhinav :) you are most welcome to DFI ! share your pics and thoughts !!!

Pintu

Welcome to the Defence Forum of India, Abhinav, please enjoy your stay, quite beautiful photographs, you are gifted with the sense of the perfect timing of the scene created by the nature.

Regards

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
amazing photography skills. please enjoy your stay :) share your photographs with us

Patriot

Country flag
Very Nice photos Abhinav. Just work out some photoshoot with hot girls you will be famous.:thumb:

sandeepdg

Great pics, mate ! Welcome to DFI ! We have a multimedia thread here on the forum, you can share more of those wonderful pics there or just open a new sub thread.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Hi DFI Members ,

Name: Abhinav .

Favourite Subjects : Photography[One of things I love from the core ] Listening to Music ,Geo Politics

Even the venomous snake on the planet isn't venomous as Humans .We humans have poisoned the planet for our own greed, and have put the future of all the living beings into jeopardy.Save Mother Earth !!its now or never .

Some my photography:
That is excellent, i too think we humans are scum bags and dont deserve to inherit this planet.

Welcome man and great pictures by the way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Adux Hiya Again Introductions & Announcements 28
divya Hiya Introductions & Announcements 30
A Hiya Introductions & Announcements 13