History of Indian Cuisine

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
This thread is dedicated to the origins of various Indian cuisines around the subcontinent.
*Also how Indian cuisine influenced other countries such as South East Asian countries and Eastern Asian Countries.
*This thread is also can be used to debunk isl*m*sts, everything as their claim which I am confident to say they are a absolutely wrong.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
So its a gastronomical thread , i see ...
Ok origin of samosa , how did it came into being ?

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
So its a gastronomical thread , i see ...
Ok origin of samosa , how did it came into being ?
Persian origin, here is what it is everything persian nowadays are claimed by isl*mists as their own, when infact it was zorastrians to created that dish. I'll research on the subject later.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Yes I asked specifically for it because a porKi female journo for Rt was once bad mouthing indians.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Persian origin, here is what it is everything persian nowadays are claimed by isl*mists as their own, when infact it was zorastrians to created that dish. I'll research on the subject later.
Persian origin is overhyped actually.many dishes are claimed as theirs . Truth is most dishes are invented in last couple hundred years.. rest traditional dish etc evolved over time as per Indian taste.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Persian origin is overhyped actually.many dishes are claimed as theirs . Truth is most dishes are invented in last couple hundred years.. rest traditional dish etc evolved over time as per Indian taste.
Samosa was called samboosak by the persians and there is evidence of it!! The zorastrians in sasanian empire had contributed so much for their cuisine and of course that empire fell and isl*m*sts claim everything as their own.. India already had a dish called katochri before samosa.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Persian origin is overhyped actually,many dishes are claimed as theirs . This is all done through Saudi money.. trying to create an image of Golden age of Islam.

Truth is most dishes are invented in last couple hundred years.. to 500 years, rest traditional dish etc evolved over time as per Indian taste.

Samosa I believe and similar dish which are stuffed and fried belong to Indian subcontinent since he have been making Pooris / Kachodis Matthias etc for a long period of time. It's all about stake your claim that's it.
Yes I said kachodis already existed in the subcontinent before samosa.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Samosa was called samboosak by the persians and there is evidence of it!! The zorastrians in sasanian empire had contributed so much for their cuisine and of course that empire fell and isl*m*sts claim everything as their own.. India already had a dish called katochri before samosa.

This is all done through Saudi money.. trying to create an image of Golden age of Islam. They fuckin claim Coffee as their invention.

You are right. Samosa I believe and similar dish which are stuffed and fried belong to Indian subcontinent since we have been making Pooris / Kachodis Matthias etc for a long period of time. It's all about stake your claim that's it.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
This is all done through Saudi money.. trying to create an image of Golden age of Islam. They fuckin claim Coffee as their invention.

You are right. Samosa I believe and similar dish which are stuffed and fried belong to Indian subcontinent since we have been making Pooris / Kachodis Matthias etc for a long period of time. It's all about stake your claim that's it.
It really doesn't matter if saudi try hard to project Persia as an epitome of is*amic golden age since all the mathematicians, poets, scientific inventions, food, architecture, etc all were done by Zorastrians of Persia not isl*m*sts!!! To cover up the caliphate at that time destroyed countless number of evidence of zorastrian invention. Even taj mahal architecture is from Persia and local Indian Architecture and all those Persian architecture comes from architectural prowess of zorastrians fire temple architecture.

Marlion

Country flag
I have always known those are Indian origin and was completely unaware that Persians claimed so many things. I was so ignorant about those hahaha

KaiGenji

Country flag
Is Indian curry a lie? TRUE? Do Indians eat more curry than we think?

karn

Country flag
Is Indian curry a lie? TRUE? Do Indians eat more curry than we think?
Curry for some Indians simply means gravy or sause . And most food that is eaten with roti/naan (flat breads) or rice requires gravy or the food is too dry .
For other Indians curry specifically means
The curry plant whose leaves are used for flavour and aroma .
And if you visit a restaurant in India and ask for "curry" they will think that you want this
Perhaps Indian curry is a lie 😅 .. because outside India it has a different meaning than within.

Reactions: SKC

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles