Hinduism came from Africa not India-Runoko Rashidi's Claim that

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinduismglance

FALSE CLAIMS BY RUNAKO RASHIDI

My Blog:http://hinduismglance.wordpress.com/about/

Rashidi addressed the Dalit masses of India and told them that they were not Indian but are infact Africans.According to him all Dravidians(Africans) are black and hence they became the low caste of the Indian society.Anyone dark is an African and low caste in India.He also received the BR Ambedkar award for bringing the color discrimination theory which is in-existant in Indian society.This theory is being widely propogated all around the world.

Rashidi claims that the Dravidians and Siddi of ancient India are part of the black race .He claims that until 3500 years ago the Dravidians had a technologically advanced society that was well-known in the ancient world. These black Dravidians portrayed their gods as blacks and portrayed evil beings with white skin. He claims the Aryans were “barbarian” whites who enslaved the indigenous black Dravidians in the caste system after they stole the advanced technology of the Dravidians 3500 years ago.

African presence in early Asia - Google Books

Watch my video on youtube
YouTube - Runoko Rashidi-A Fraud Black American Historian insulting Vedic Culture

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Let me go back in time and check.
Be right back!

natarajan

lock this thread and mods please look into this
hinduismglance why you should prove this crap as false and a thread for it?

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
No one knows about this fool. No need to give him any publicity here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles