Hindu Organizations demands ban on 'Singham Returns'

Ajesh

But in our general Society also, we way over rate these Hindi Movies chimpunks. We need to aspire much higher than them. Afterall they are at best a bunch of Clowns in an Entertainment business and nothing More.

We have lack of Heroes in general and these idiots get too much Brain space.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Devgan was in Gangajal and Not Rohit Shetty.
dude we talking about singham 2.
and a movie is a directors baby not actors. and actors job is to follow what what director asks him to.
btw even i saw the trailer and thers nothing objectionable about it.
even the movie OMG showed true colors of these wannabe gods baba and saadhus.
and also there are many movies which has a muslim character as a villain.
why give communal angle to a normal u/a film?
if anything is to ban then we must try and achieve ban on underworld funding of films.

Last edited:

Ajesh

WHat you feel is immaterial here. He was referring to Ajay Devgan and not the Director. And movies in India have considerable inputs from the Heroes unlike the West and even more so considering the Hero is a Senior Established Start like Devgan.

Look either You will feel Objectionable or either You wont feel. Since you belong to the second category there is nothing i can say to convince you or neither i feel the compulsion to convince somebody who has not felt.

dude we talking about singham 2.
and a movie is a directors baby not actors. and actors job is to follow what what director asks him to.
btw even i saw the trailer and thers nothing objectionable about it.
even the movie OMG showed true colors of these wannabe gods baba and saadhus.
and also there are many movies which has a muslim character as a villain.
why give communal angle to a normal u/a film?
if anything is to ban then we must try and achieve ban on underworld funding of films.

Ashutosh Lokhande

@Ajesh;can you tell me whats wrong or objectionable according to you if a movie is showing a godman in bad light? in reality some of these hindu saadhus and babas are involved in worse activites as you can see in news.

only coz the the actor in a film prays in masjid and also safegqurds the society by beating the badguy makes it objectionable?
we must not be like radical religious ppl like pakis. even they felt objected when prominent muslim heroes in bollywood does a pooja scene and hit ghantis and pray. cmon we can do much better than them.
i feel we are giving it a unnecessary comunal angle to it and the makers of the film would be very happy about the publicity. as they say even bad publicty is good publicity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajesh

@Ajesh;can you tell me whats wrong or objectionable according to you if a movie is showing a godman in bad light? in reality some of these hindu saadhus and babas are involved in worse activites as you can see in news.

only coz the the actor in a film prays in masjid and also safegqurds the society by beating the badguy makes it objectionable?
we must not be like radical religious ppl like pakis. even they felt objected when prominent muslim in bollywood does a pooja scene and hit ghantis and pray. cmon we can do much better than them.
i feel we are giving it a unnecessary comunal angle to it and the makers of the film would be very happy about the publicity. as they say even bad publicty is good publicity.
I am, angered by the Hypocrisy of these Bollywood Movies. Granted some of the Gurus might be bad men but why do they only show Hindu Saints in Poor Light and this has not happened once or twice this has happened too many times.

Have they ever shown a Maulvi instigating Young Muslims to take Jihad ever? Have they ever shown a Muslim Terrorist blowing Up places in Movies? Except for Black Friday and Wednesday and check out how less hype they created on Media. Hardly anybody knows about those Movies.

As for me, being a Hindu,at this Moment there are two Evils , one is outside and one is inside. And i dont want to be obsessed by the Inner Evil wherein obviously the Outer Evil is far more dangerous. I dont want to reach it to a point where being obsessed about correcting an inner evil the Outer Evil will ambush me.Hope You get what i mean to say. My Point is quite subtle here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sure a cop beating up a Hindu sathu while offering namaz and wearing a muslim skull cap in front of a maulvi(a muslim priest) is not havin any communal angle at all. :sarcastic:

Ok its offical now, Hindus are idiots and weak and need to be eliminated from the gene pool for their sheer stupidity for betterment of humanity:frusty:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Also am I the only one who noticed that the Hindu organisations are threatening to hold demonstartions instead of threatening suicide bombings and killings?

BTW, has the media started calling them Hindu terrorists yet? :hmm:

Neo

Yeah true we have ego if loving your religion is a sign of ego then true...

But then what will you tell people who are doing doing something even worse than this in the Name of Islam....

That make me Scared.. Here they have said either remove those scenes of dont play it on screens...
It's an observation I made judging by too many ego issues. Its not just about religion but domestic and international politics, geo-politics, trade and alliances and much more where I see see the same message: 'We must teach them a lesson'.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Enough of this stereotyping Hindus. These Bollywood thugs need hard kick between their legs. Boycott such products.

mikhail

Country flag
Also am I the only one who noticed that the Hindu organisations are threatening to hold demonstartions instead of threatening suicide bombings and killings?

BTW, has the media started calling them Hindu terrorists yet? :hmm:
Don't worry soon that Arnab Goswami will start yelling that this must be the handiwork of the Hindu "Terrorist" organization RSS and will blame our P.M. Mr.Modi for being a RSS agent and for destabilizing the "Secular" fabric of this nation:rofl:!!
On a serious note,Mr.Rohit Shetty should at least erase these two scenes from the movie if he is truly considers himself to be a secular person:rolleyes:.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Sure a cop beating up a Hindu sathu while offering namaz and wearing a muslim skull cap in front of a maulvi(a muslim priest) is not havin any communal angle at all. :sarcastic:

Ok its offical now, Hindus are idiots and weak and need to be eliminated from the gene pool for their sheer stupidity for betterment of humanity:frusty:
lol man such godmans must be burnt and hanged alive in front of public no matter they hindus or muslims. whats your problem if the cop shown in the movie is shown praying in masjid? whats comunal about it? cant a muslim cop fight crime? wer you equally butthurt when a muslim cop in reality killed a hindu gunda maya dolas?

cant belive even in todays generation ppl try to pounce on every possible opportunity to make things comunal. its not like am advocating the attacks on hindu yatra or something am just saying its just a goddamn movie. no need to be such a pussy :frusty:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Don't worry soon that Arnab Goswami will start yelling that this must be the handiwork of the Hindu "Terrorist" organization RSS and will blame our P.M. Mr.Modi for being a RSS agent and for destabilizing the "Secular" fabric of this nation:rofl:!!
On a serious note,Mr.Rohit Shetty should at least erase these two scenes from the movie if he is truly considers himself to be a secular person:rolleyes:.
I am so sick of this secular crap. We dont need any secular shit. We need a Hindu democracy here.

Anyway if hindus are so damn proud , let them show it by mass boycotting the film and make it a flop at the box office and bankrupt the actors and director of this movie by boycotting their future ventures as well. But no. I am pretty sure Hindus would make it a huge hit just prove that they have no self respect.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I am so sick of this secular crap. We dont need any secular shit. We need a Hindu democracy here.

Anyway if hindus are so damn proud , let them show it by mass boycotting the film and make it a flop at the box office and bankrupt the actors and director of this movie by boycotting their future ventures as well. But no. I am pretty sure Hindus would make it a huge hit just prove that they have no self respect.
This is probably what is going to happen, after all this publicity.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
It's an observation I made judging by too many ego issues. Its not just about religion but domestic and international politics, geo-politics, trade and alliances and much more where I see see the same message: 'We must teach them a lesson'.
Haha thats exactly how we see you people....Anti Hinduism....Pro Islam...

But just for Record BEing Pro Hinduism doesnot mean Anti Islam....

But as Islam Says rest every religion is bad .... and when it comes to Islam People become "Kattar" which is not good .... no flexibility no Liberalisation....
Sp Pro Islam Becomes Anti Hinduism....

mikhail

Country flag

Me too,mate!!I actually feel sorry for these type of so called "secular" Hindu chaps who will do anything just to show their "secular" nature:frusty:.Btw i was going to watch this movie with my girlfriend but after hearing this we have decide to boycott this movie and we have also asked all our friends to shun this movie:cool2:

Ashutosh Lokhande

As for me, being a Hindu,at this Moment there are two Evils , one is outside and one is inside. And i dont want to be obsessed by the Inner Evil wherein obviously the Outer Evil is far more dangerous. I dont want to reach it to a point where being obsessed about correcting an inner evil the Outer Evil will ambush me.Hope You get what i mean to say. My Point is quite subtle here.
i totaly agree with you on this. infact even i share the same belief as yours. but that doesnt mean we also start behaving like them na? if the so called outter evil is intolerable to other religion does that mean that our inner religion too must be intolerable to other religon?
my only point was its not that much objectionalbt to an extent to ban it completely. those who dont like must not pay and watch that movie simple. why should any1 else get the right on which movies i should watch and which not?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
lol man such godmans must be burnt and hanged alive in front of public no matter they hindus or muslims. whats your problem if the cop shown in the movie is shown praying in masjid? whats comunal about it? cant a muslim cop fight crime? wer you equally butthurt when a muslim cop in reality killed a hindu gunda maya dolas?

cant belive even in todays generation ppl try to pounce on every possible opportunity to make things comunal. its not like am advocating the attacks on hindu yatra or something am just saying its just a goddamn movie. no need to be such a pussy :frusty:
Listen dumb---- , just becuase you have no self respect does not mean we other will have no self respect as well. And I am not advocating that they should not show good muslims either. So stop acting like you were raped by dogs and learn to behave. See I can use your language too.

I am tired of these self hating suckular idiots:frusty:

Ashutosh Lokhande

man you so belong to country like pak. you 2 have same ideaologies. religious fanatic.
main toh jaaunga picture dekhne, jis ko prob hain woh na dekhe :p:popcorn:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles