Hindu Guy dating Muslim Girl AMA !

Mahakaal

Background : (please read this before asking any questions) http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-claim-indian-citizenship.76589/#post-1172501

Proof :

well, i can not upload our Pics obviously. so i am going to give you folks some details about our Family Background.

my :

we are sarsvat Brahmin, we used to live in Dera Ghazi Khan city of Present day Pakistan, moved to Rajstahan -jaipur in 47 and my dad later Migrated from Rajasthan to Varanasi 20 years ago.

her:
shes a pushtun (looks pure (pale skin and hazel eyes) (extremely pale) her Family migrated to Vranasi from a village near kabul "tezin"/"tajin". accordng to their communities folklore all 5000/10,000 migrated as solders from AFG to Ind under Lodhies Rule as solders. her Tribe is Yusufzai.(one of the largest in her ethnicity).

Note :

i consider all Muslims of India my Blood Brothers , yes we have ideological Differences but lets not forget that we belong to same Aryan Race.

feel free to ask us Questions !

pmaitra

According to one article:
The Pashtun people who live in Afghanistan and Pakistan have common historical, linguistic and cultural similarities with Jewish people.
Assuming this is true, let us applaud this Aryan-Semitic love affair. :crazy:

P.S.: This is the members' corner, so it is not a travesty that the opening poster posted this.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Take care of one thing, in such cases girls face 3 times the pressure than a normal love affair, which leads to the breakup, make her feel fully comfortable with you and your family and convince that her family prestige won't be at risk. Go ahead & Good luck !

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I am thrilled. Man marry her and come to my city for honeymoon. You have a great chance to save a muzzie girl from going into the hands of possible zihadis. Marry her and take her to Mahakal temple. She will feel the real test of devotion and true god and not like the false god Allah.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Background : (please read this before asking any questions) http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-claim-indian-citizenship.76589/#post-1172501

Proof :

well, i can not upload our Pics obviously. so i am going to give you folks some details about our Family Background.

my :

we are sarsvat Brahmin, we used to live in Dera Ghazi Khan city of Present day Pakistan, moved to Rajstahan -jaipur in 47 and my dad later Migrated from Rajasthan to Varanasi 20 years ago.

her:
shes a pushtun (looks pure (pale skin and hazel eyes) (extremely pale) her Family migrated to Vranasi from a village near kabul "tezin"/"tajin". accordng to their communities folklore all 5000/10,000 migrated as solders from AFG to Ind under Lodhies Rule as solders. her Tribe is Yusufzai.(one of the largest in her ethnicity).

Note :

i consider all Muslims of India my Blood Brothers , yes we have ideological Differences but lets not forget that we belong to same Aryan Race.

Upload a blacked out face pic Bhai if Possible

charlie

Country flag

Proof :

my :

her:

Note :

Race belongs where dinosaurs belong, this is 21st century it's about time you stop taking about race and start taking about humanity. All humans should be your blood brothers.

Race is just one more way to divide humans.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Race belongs where dinosaurs belong, this is 21st century it's about time you stop taking about race and start taking about humanity. All humans should be your blood brothers.

Race is just one more way to divide humans.

...................................................................................................................................... -_-

I am otm shank

QUOTE="Mahakaal, post: 1172511, member: 16998"]Background : (please read this before asking any questions) http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-claim-indian-citizenship.76589/#post-1172501

Proof :

my :

her:

Note :

few questions..

why do you associate pale skin with purity?

Why do you believe you're Aryan?

Hitler was pale with 'Hazel' eyes and was Aryan...is he purer than her?

How dark skin/unpure are you?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles