Hindi-Israeli Bhai Bhai - thread for JV's between the two of us

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
When we were barely newly-independent, we were rather innocent and found it hard to believe that a nearby nation would be an even worse colonizer than the previous one .

We sincerely said hind-chini bhai -- and how we were betrayed ....all that is now history and soon that negative relationship is about to be very different and very diminished in importance

recently just a day or two ago, our Man was given an unbelievable welcome in israel, even better than what they gave to trump and the pope combined ..... understandable in a way as we are buying 41% of their defence products approx a billion each year.

I now propose Hindi-Israeli Bhai-Bhai as an alternative to PM Modi's I for I symbol

I for I is great but mine is a possible second symbol as well

So we gave china a chance to be our strategic partner in spite of the fact that they took tibet and some of our land , even so we were willing to partner with them .....it's now time to make some changes

So now our major strategic partner over and above russia or even the usa is .......ISRAEL ! and china has .....packland ?????? hahahahahahahah

Secondly, this thread is dedicated to joint ventures between the two of us ....in whatever area whether it be defence , business , technology , education or even music, art, sculpture , who knows , maybe even in religion ? etc etc

....please contribute !

Many Thanks in advance !

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Decade-old space dosti goes on: Nations ink 3 more pacts

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's historic visit to Israel has deepened cooperation in space technology between the two countries as the two sides on Wednesday signed three agreements relating to space.

The first memorandum of understanding was between Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) and Israel space agency for cooperation in electric propulsion for small satellites, second was on cooperation in Geo-Leo optical links and third pact was on cooperation in atomic clocks (which provide highly precise measurements of time in a satellite). However, this is not the first time both countries have joined hands for collaboration in space technology . Isro and Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) had a decade-long mutual cooperation in satellite development and launches.

On January 21, 2008, Israel had preferred India's trusted Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV C-10) to launch its reconnaissance satellite, TecSAR, instead of using its own indige nous Shavit rocket. PSLV carried TecSAR (from west to east direction) from the Sriharikota launchpad unlike all surveillance satellites (which were launched towards the west direction) launched from Israel itself. TecSAR was fitted with a large dish-like antenna to transmit and receive radar signals that can penetrate darkness and thickness of clouds.

A year after TecSAR's launch, India launched its re connaissance satellite RISAT-2 on April 20, 2009. The satellite's main sensor, an X-band synthetic aperture radar, was built by Israel Aerospace Industries.The 300kg satellite possessed day-night as well as all-weather monitoring capability .

Israel was also part of Isro's historic mission on February 15 this year when the Indian space agency's PSLV-C-37 launched 104 satellites in one go.

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/...pace-dosti-goes-on-Nations-ink-06072017011044

May Indo-Israeli relations go from strength to strength!

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
dear Moderators , Please change the title .............
some one make this thread as sticky. But I think let's change the title ... it reminds of hindi chini Bhai ]
actually that was the whole idea ..... to remind us that the previous one was wrong ..... to point to the fact the the other is NOT a bhai , and we in the MEA are still trying to cozy up to prcchina eg in clmate change etc ....we should really forget them and instead go with Israel

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
actually that was the whole idea ..... to remind us that the previous one was wrong ..... to point to the fact the the other is NOT a bhai , and we in the MEA are still trying to cozy up to prcchina eg in clmate change etc ....we should really forget them and instead go with Israel
The current situation demands big corporation between two due to Kashmir. India is yet to learn from Israel how to control such situation and how Israel handles the Palestinians.

It's a natural call because when Muslims in India can wear black on Fridays when Israel and palestine goes in conflict then it is obvious that there is a potential in them to do the same when India tries to control the violent protestors in Kashmir. GCC is united when it comes to Kashmir.

But the only thing to keep in mind is GOI needs to be very careful now have friendly relations with other middle eastern state.

There is no free lunch in international relations.

square

Strategic Issues

Prashant12

Country flag
12 MoUs are signed between Indian and Israeli companies

He added, that “most of these Indian companies signing MOUs are also their CEOs as part of the India Israel CEOs forum."

"We have identified great business opportunities for Israeli companies in India in sectors such as transport infrastructure, including roads, railways, civil aviation and traffic management systems, smart cities, renewable energies, water and environment, automotive, food, naval and aerospace industries, and defense. In all these sectors, identified as a priority by the Indian government, we count on leading companies at global level that will be able to contribute to the economic development of India." Shraga Brosh, president of Manufacturers Association of Israel (MAOI) and chairman, Presidium of Business Organisation and co-chair of the forum said while representing Israel.

During the forum meeting, Invest India which is India's National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency and promoted by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, shared that a dedicated desk has been set-up in their organisation to promote Israeli investments into India and partnerships between India and Israel. It will act as a single window agency providing comprehensive services for all Indo- Israel ventures.

There was a consensus that the current trade volume amounting to just over USD 4 billion, has the potential to reach USD 20 billion in the next five years. To realize this goal, the Forum underlined key recommendations to two Prime Minister's.

FICCI and MAOI have been mandated to be the technical secretariat for the India- Israel CEO's forum.

http://www.republicworld.com/s/2609/mous-worth-over-4-dollars-billion-number-pmmodiinisrael

square

Strategic Issues
Nothing on Armed drones.Full Klpd.
first , we must decide where we going to use them.......other then in some nexal area , i do not find any.

second , are they economically vaiable , last time we bought 10 for 400m$ , thats expensive , 100m$ per bird along with support equipments.........an armed hawk jet made by hal is avablabe at 15m$....

third , the payload is too small , 500kg , just one shot.....

fourth , what its probability to survive during a mission , now US reportedly lost 500 UAVs in last 10 years , UAVs are not agile , easy targets , once the ground troop see them , they are down.....

Indibomber

first , we must decide where we going to use them.......other then in some nexal area , i do not find any
It can be used in counter terror ops in Kash and NE. We help in shooting terrorists on run. What makes them great is amount of time they can spend in Air.

bose

Country flag
What about the Spike deal, has it been done ?

prohumanity

Country flag
India must continue its own development of high tech weapons....AND...keep Israel and Russia as its most important defense partners. India will never put all its eggs in one basket...
China and Pakistan are now attached with the hips with superglue which is sweeter than honey and deeper than dirty pond where all the rotten pork is thrown.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
When we were barely newly-independent, we were rather innocent and found it hard to believe that a nearby nation would be an even worse colonizer than the previous one .

We sincerely said hind-chini bhai -- and how we were betrayed ....all that is now history and soon that negative relationship is about to be very different and very diminished in importance

recently just a day or two ago, our Man was given an unbelievable welcome in israel, even better than what they gave to trump and the pope combined ..... understandable in a way as we are buying 41% of their defence products approx a billion each year.

I now propose Hindi-Israeli Bhai-Bhai as an alternative to PM Modi's I for I symbol

I for I is great but mine is a possible second symbol as well

So we gave china a chance to be our strategic partner in spite of the fact that they took tibet and some of our land , even so we were willing to partner with them .....it's now time to make some changes

So now our major strategic partner over and above russia or even the usa is .......ISRAEL ! and china has .....packland ?????? hahahahahahahah

Secondly, this thread is dedicated to joint ventures between the two of us ....in whatever area whether it be defence , business , technology , education or even music, art, sculpture , who knows , maybe even in religion ? etc etc

....please contribute !

Many Thanks in advance !
In a Zeal to please Domestic Muslims and Arabs, We ignored our true friend like Israel. In India, since the era of Naheru and congress clone parties, vote bank politics always dominated over the national interest and we could not pursue our national interest with the vigor with which we should have pursued it. When Modi's Israel visit was conceived, people said that he should go to palatine as well. For Muslims, It is Islam which is first. They will eat , slip and live here but they their heart shall beat for Muslims died somewhere else. We must adopt a pragmatic stand.

Alternate fuel is electric batteries are going to replace fossil fuel in less than a decade and we shall no more need oil from so called Islamic countries and Crude oil prices are going to go down to 20 USD a barrel. They are going to become beggars once again. It has already started with Oil price falling down to half to around 50 USD per barrel. It is the time we choose our allies and partners carefully. It should be based on historical relation, Common Shared value and sustainability of long term relations. Like lord Krishna had done in Mahabharata, we must save valuable when everything is falling. Arabs and Islam are falling and disgracing people and ideology which need a replacement for better world. We need to reshape our foreign policy with future in mind and not based on domestic politics of appeasement. Nobody except the modi is fit to do this Job and has the guts to reshape and replace our old policies and practices with new one without creating much turbulence. India is reshaped in all the sectors and old colonial and Naheruian policies and practices are being replaced with Indian policies and practices including new relations, New alignments, redefined friendships and most importantly the pursuance of national interest with Vigor. I can say with 100% surety that we are heading in right direction and we are heading in the direction very fast. The goals of foreign policies which may take so many years to achieve are being achieved in a short Span of 3 years with redefinition of many policies and many international relations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles