Hi...

HellFiReD

Greetings to everyone....i have been lurking around for quite some time but it's
high time i learn something from u guys.I m a 3rd yr engineering student and a hardcore fan of aviation.I was inspired by Ritesh sir at IDF although i didn't contribute a single post but i would love to make some contribution here.

Regards;

A.V.

your signature says it all mate you need to be more active and DFI is the best place for it, WELCOME and enjoy.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Welcome Hellfired... name inspired by the Hellfire missile ???

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI HellFiReD, nice username . Don't worry in no time you will be teaching others. ;)

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
warm welcome mate,

saw my name mentioned and was kind of stunned. nice to see some one appreciating but sorry mate just cant recall you but i am sure to have some good discussions with you and looking forward to learn from you :).

that sir part makes me sound a bit too old, and be rest assured that anit quite the case.

after having said that i have, all this would make me look really foolish if there is some other ritesh ;-).

cheers and rgds.

pyromaniac

Founding Member
Hey, dude welcome...you know it turns out we have a couple of things in common....we are both 3rd year engineering students and I too love aviation. Out of curiosity, what Engineering are you doing? I am doing Electrical Engineering at UIC.... :)

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Welcome HellFiReD this is a place where you will get used to.

HellFiReD

Thanks to everyone......
Don't mind Ritesh Sir...but i can't help myself calling u Sir.
Thanx pyromaniac:sharabi:...my branch is Information Technology.I m sure we are going to have a good time.

johnee

welcome mate. hope you not only learn but also TEACH a lot of things.

Triton

Founding Member
Welcome to DFI Hellfired :Laie_39:

Have a good day

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles