Hi

Tankie

Professional
:Hello , my name is Eric , tankie is my nick name , im from the UK and was introduced to this site by 2 people , steve and a scallywag who calls himself Knuar , i hope to have good dicussion now i have finally got here :113:

A.V.

sir great to see you here finally hope all the problems are solved now and you can guide us towards making dfi a better place

Pintu

Warm welcome to Defence Forum of India , Sir

Sir, this is my Honour to share this forum with you.

Regards

Auberon

:Hello , my name is Eric , tankie is my nick name , im from the UK and was introduced to this site by 2 people , steve and a scallywag who calls himself Knuar , i hope to have good dicussion now i have finally got here :113:
Thats Mr.Scallywag to you :p

Welcome aboard ;)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Woho!! Finally have you on board. Welcome to DFI Sir. People out here will learn a lot from you. Hope to see you contribute regularly on this forum.

yang

Welcome ,hope you have a nice time here.

regards.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Welcome Tankie. I always like your posts on WAB and hope you would be regular here.

I was WhamBam there. Not too active anymore for almost a year.

Tankie

Professional
Many thanks for the most warm welcome , i hope to contribute as much as possible , however i aint to clued up on Indian topics , i will have to watch and learn from you guy,s ,,oh and the scallwag lol And i hope to renew my acquaintances from other forums , Brig Ray ,,come on out now and lets party again ,,to the joust ,tally ho :113:

Tankie

Professional
Welcome Tankie. I always like your posts on WAB and hope you would be regular here.

I was WhamBam there. Not too active anymore for almost a year.
Hi buddy , yea i remember the name , i think a lot of Indians left the WAB ,but im at a loss as to why ? maybe when Ray got suspended ???? you are all sorely missed , by me anyway .:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Not only the suspension of Brig Ray, but also the removal of the South Asia section which was the top attractor for the posters from this part of the world and also the shift towards China over there.

Tankie

Professional
Not only the suspension of Brig Ray, but also the removal of the South Asia section which was the top attractor for the posters from this part of the world and also the shift towards China over there.

Ahhhh ,, gotcha , are you the same Yusuf who is my friend on WAB ??

ZOOM

Founding Member
Very Warm Welcome Tankie. Hopefully we will have a good discussion.

It's so good to have so many members from across the world sharing their wisdom on a single platform.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles