Hi to everyone- ben

What should be done assert to indian political, economic and military power in the 21 century?

• An asian nato(indo-us alliance)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Moving toward russia to contain china

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Non-aligned, safegaurd strategic autonomy, but military isolation from big powers

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Work with china on asian integration

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

icecoolben

Hey guys. I've been looking into forum for some time today and its really nice and full of life. I'll continue to post threads and posts from now on. But most of all i'll like to find like minded friends.

icecoolben

I've already posted a poll in asean and far-east. I ask that u guys take a look at it as well.

A.V.

welcome ben nice to find your posts and threads .. we have made the chinese news section on sticky threads please post on relevant threads

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
ben welcome to the DFI ARE YOU IN ANY WAY RELATED TO bEN 10 hehe enjoy your staY MATE

Pintu

Warm welcome to Defence Forum of India , it is really nice to see you here contributing already and your posts are really very nice,with notable points.

Please enjoy your stay here and keep contributing. :)

Warm Regards

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Welcome to DFI, buddy. You really look creative. I think you should have added one more option : "India should create its own nato-style allience with like Vietnam, Japan, South-Korea, Singapore, Indonasia, etc."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles