Hi to all my indian friend

masterofsea

Namaste to everybody.

I am Deng from china.

Did you guys watch BBC's programs.I watched those stuff all the time cause it help me learning english.But in many many times their attitude is unpleasant.They always laugh at this and that.They laugh at Chinese people eating dog's meat,cow in indian street.Come on,that's our culture!But bumptious brits don't think so.They alway correct that,correct this.I hate these altitude.Maybe it is because our asian power is not strong enough yet.Power is westerners' god.

What we easterner should do is learning each other.

China's Buddhism came from India.Some music instrument,too.
And,it is possible that kongfu and some factors in china's opera came from india.
and now,China's railway is about to learn indian way in tickets selling.

I like india culture.I wathced many docs about india.E.g. "india reborn","the story of india" too many to categorize.

I am a graduate student major in mathematical logic.One day I earn enough money,the first country i want to visit is india.

This is where I am living now.Lanzhou city of gansu province which in the west of china,famous for it's air pollution and stretched-noodle.the river in the pic is Yellow river,mother river of china.

If some friend want to go here,just contact me.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Welcome to DFI Deng... hope you enjoy your stay here...

Yes, a lot of us do watch BBC

Flint

Welcome masterofsea! Great to have you here.

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Welcome to DFI mate. Enjoy your stay here.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
It is great to see your liking for Indian culture.... Just visit the Culture and History subsection within the General talk and there you'll find a lot of articles, videos and pictures related to Indian Culture...

We've made that section just for inquisitive members such as you to learn more about Indian culture...

Actually, a lot of members here are also interested in Chinese culture... we're looking forward to learn more about that from you...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.
I have already seen some posts which could be avoided. I'm sure you will learn quite a bit over here and also share knowledgeable stuff.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Nihao and Namaste.
A warm welcome to DFI, masterofsea.
Nice to know that you adore Indian culture.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Welcome Buddy!

Mohan

Respected Member
ni hao, masterofsea welcome buddy

Pintu

Warm welcome to Defence forum of India,masterofsea, it is great to learn that you like our culture so much. Please enjoy your stay here.

Warm Regards

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Welcome to DFI masterofsea

natarajan

warm welcome and i hope you will be pleased to stay here and give your valuable suggestion for making our nation superior
:wink:

fateh71

Welcome aboard. Indians respect Chinese civilization and culture, and you positive attitude will earn you many friends.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Hi and welcome Deng. Please enjoy your stay in the forum. Looking forward to good discussions with you.

P.S. I will advice you to remove your email address from your initial post. If you haven't already, you will start receiving lots of spam mails, as your email will get registered on a lot of leecher logs, which are the databases for most spam emails.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles