Hi this is Ajay

ajay_ijn

Country flag
Hi guyz this is Ajay
i was an active member in IDF. glad to see many from IDF in DFI.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
hey ajay wassup mate hope you are doing good

Regards

F-14

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Your coming here was long awaited.
Hope to have you contributing regularly here.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
welcome to the forum mate, enjoy your self, and with this we are also greatful to indian_sukhoi, avi and all those members who made the effort to bring you over.

cheers!

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Hi Ajay, welcome to DFI. Good to see you here.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Welcome sir , Hope you will be regular here .

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
welcome Ajay, how are you ??? hope to see you regularly here, take care..........

S.A.T.A

Hello Ajay,good to hear from you mate.

How's this going?

Pintu

Warm welcome to Defence Forum of India ajay, I missed you long since IDF days , eagerly awaiting for your arrival my friend, please enjoy your stay and I am awaiting for your contribution, this is like family reunion.

Warm Regards

Pintu

A.V.

hello and welcome
so finally u are here
good to see you hope u will be regular here

ajay_ijn

Country flag
Warm welcome to Defence Forum of India ajay, I missed you long since IDF days , eagerly awaiting for your arrival my friend, please enjoy your stay and I am awaiting for your contribution, this is like family reunion.
thanks pintu. i will definitely contribute something.

Hi Ajay, nice to see you here.
me too energon. you had to be there. just one post of yours in a topic and whole quality changes. the way you present is amazing. you must have won every single essay competitions you participated.

welcome Ajay, how are you ??? hope to see you regularly here, take care..........
I am fine, how ru. busy handling difficult cases ha?

Regards

F-14
I am fine guyz.

welcome to the forum mate, enjoy your self, and with this we are also greatful to indian_sukhoi, avi and all those members who made the effort to bring you over.

cheers!
comon dude i would have come if you just insisted once or twice. i was becoming too lazy to post in forums thats why i need somebody to push me:p
Hello Ajay,good to hear from you mate.

How's this going?
You are there. I knew you would be. i feeling soo happy, its like IDF reunion in DFI. I actually forgot ur username but still remembered Shivaji picture in ur avatar. Chatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj ki jai. one the greatest kings India could produce.

Namasthe kaka!!!!
Namasthe Mama.

Regards

F-14
hi mate after a long time. you in UAE or in Kerala?, BTW it was surprise in Kerala, didn't expect Congress to win in Commie Stronghold.

BTW where is danzim from arunachal pradesh. and also that guy who left the IDF when he posted something abt Kashmir and small rift with Srirangan.

there was another guy who pissed me off on regular basis by posting something controvertial always, if 99 out of 100 say yes, onle he would say no.

another guy from AP who studies in Canada, he was completely anti-US.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cobra commando Shuttler Ajay Jayaram clinches Dutch Open, bags maiden Grand Prix Members Corner 0

Global Defence

Articles