Hi people!

fateh71

Hi,

know some of you from another defence forum. will get to know the rest here.

Abt me, i'm 31, I do a very boring job, its to do with numbers and money, but its too much arm chairy, if you now what i mean. i left india about four years back, lived in a few countries, these days in dubai temporarily.

i'm inerested in politics mainly, and that makes me interested in the art of war, as politics is incomplete without it. my concern for my motherland also makes me want to know more about its defence.

anything i can do to promote it, to promote this place, i'd be proud to do it. just give me a shout.

Jai Hind,

Fateh71

Pintu

Hi Fateh ,

A very warm welcome to DFI friend,

Enjoy your stay here.

Regards

A.V.

welcome to DFI fateh just do your best the way you please.
enjoy the forum

afriend

Hi,

Abt me, i'm 31, I do a very boring job, its to do with numbers and money, but its too much arm chairy, if you now what i mean. i left india about four years back, lived in a few countries, these days in dubai temporarily.

i'm inerested in politics mainly, and that makes me interested in the art of war, as politics is incomplete without it. my concern for my motherland also makes me want to know more about its defence.

anything i can do to promote it, to promote this place, i'd be proud to do it. just give me a shout.

Jai Hind,

Fateh71
Oye fateh welcome jii..!!!!!! I liked your posts from the other forum, your contributions here will be surely vallued..!!!!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Sat sri akal, jee aaya nu janab :)
Welcome to DFI

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Hi dude... welcome to DFI... hope you enjoy your stay here...

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Hi,

Jai Hind,

Fateh71
Welcome Fateh71.

Su-47

Welcome to the forum fateh71. hope u enjoy it here. looking forward to your contribution.

yang

Welcome to the forum, hope learn something useful from you ,maybe we are in the same specialized field in university. I major in finance.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Glad to meet someone here on the wrong side of 30 like me. Hope to see you around.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles