Hi Karan Here...

karan.1970

Hi Everyone..

This is Karan from New Delhi.. Have been active on the Pak Def forum for some time and never knew about this forum till yesterday.. Happy to be here and hope to have some great discussions...

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Welcome Karan! Good to have you among us! Do share your views, would love to hear them! Have a Great Day, God Speed

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Hey Karan, welcome on board mate. Enjoy your stay and start rocking.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Karan.....

We look forward for interesting discussions & great foruming..... :)

karan.1970

Thanks every one.. One Pak def forum was taking up all my free time.. Now I find this.. Man... Here goes food time...

A.V .. Are you registered on the Pak Def.. ?? who??

EMO... A familiar face.. good to see you...

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Welcome Karan. Looking forward to your contributions.

Solid Beast

Welcome Karan, please make your way over to the shoutbox for your initiation xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Welcome Karan, please make your way over to the shoutbox for your initiation xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And who should he ask for this time? You didnt mention it! He might get lost in there, or worse meet Singh who will make him regret the day he decided to go into the Shoutbox! There are many people emotionally scarred, staying away from the Sbox! :p

Solid Beast

And who should he ask for this time? You didnt mention it! He might get lost in there, or worse meet Singh who will make him regret the day he decided to go into the Shoutbox! There are many people emotionally scarred, staying away from the Sbox! :p
Lol I couldn't stop laughing especially at the last line...! We have to let the fresh young meat work their way up to Singh, you're right they won't last in the shoutbox on their first time out with such predators lurking about ! Karan, mate I advise you to seek me in the shoutbox. Your dignity will be spared I can guarantee, and within days you will be a walking Jedi capable of typing the most subtle of lyrical assassinations known to mankind! Your destiny with Singh on shoutbox awaits, your fate was sealed the second you wrote this introduction...Confucious say : heed these words.

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India , Karan, please enjoy your stay. There are many from Delhi here too.

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles