hi,I am yang

yang

I think I have introduced myself in the former forum.But why I want to introduce myself for a second time?
Because at that time I introduced myself as a man. Because I thought I wouldn't stay long in this forum,and I was sure to leave here when you know mor about Tibet and its history,so I decided to pretend to be a boy,for there are lots of men,and because of sexual discrimination
,discuss the issues with you as a boy maybe more convictive .
But today I think it is time to tear down my careful disguise, for I want to be your friend perrmanently.
you are right,singh,I am a girl.
BTW,what antivirus software you choose,mine is not safe enough,so I don't dare put my private information in my PC.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to DFI, yang. Better late than never to show your true face.

yang

thank you very much, now I feel more relaxed.Long live our friendship.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Its always an honour to have girls in a clan, you get more attention more love and more respect, more over you are among the few in this male dominated forum world so you should celebrate yourself instead of thinking being discriminated, I am no moderator to guarantee you a safe stay but I assure you that India is a place where girls get special respect in the society so I think the same tradition should follow here too.

To be frank I still perceive you to be a boy, my assumption as per our past conversation, even if not no matter you are always invited, in fact I may have a crush on you if so ; )

Enjoy your stay enjoy being a girl and as always enjoy being a DFIte

Welcome again...

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I think this was an open secret, that yang was actually yin.:wink:

johnee

When you first introduced yourself as a boy, I was not convinced. Remeber, we had a private conversation in visitor messages. So, my suspicion was true.
But now you are introducing yourself as a girl, and I am still not convinced!

Anyway, welcome.
Post regularly and have fun.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
When you first introduced yourself as a boy, I was not convinced. Remeber, we had a private conversation in visitor messages. So, my suspicion was true.

Anyway, welcome.
What do you mean Johnee? You are not convinced that Yang is neither boy nor girl?:wink:

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Welcome dear lady... hehehehehe.... to be frank, I never suspected you to be a girl....

Singh has a gut feel for all this I guess....

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I knew it! Your profile had a feminine feel to it! lol God Speed.

Pintu

Welcome again to Defence Forum of India , Ms. Yang

To be frank I never believed that you are a boy, and always considered you belonging to fairer gender from the very first day while addressing your posts each and every time, and expecting for the confirmation from your end , once in Shout box , I aired my opinion that you are a girl, though Invincible said that you are a 'boy' , with respect to him, I was always strict to my conclusion of you being a girl, though publicly not airing it again,however I am happy that confirmation which I expected from your end , came at last.

To me it is of no importance that whether a fellow member is a male or female, it is the quality of posting and manners that defines and make difference between a good member and troller , political difference remains or not , that is natural , and is not at all an issue to foster friendship, to me you are in the first list of a very good member.

Regards

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome again. I too had a feeling that you are a girl because in my business i interact with Chinese girls and boys and the way both write their mails is different. So i had a hunch.
But like johnee i am now getting confused if its actually the case or not. Maybe you dont want the men over here hound a pro CCP male, so now you tell you are a girl.

yang

Anyway, welcome.
Johnee, you know?when you wonder if I am a girl, I was so nervous, for I had just found some system holes in my PC, I thought you had found my private information in my PC(to my surprise,i never preserve private information in my PC,for my defence system is so bad), what is worse ,i thought you had plant some spy software in my PC...
But when you told me that it is my avator give you the assumption, i felt I can breath again.
you scared me a lot.

yang

Welcome again. I too had a feeling that you are a girl because in my business i interact with Chinese girls and boys and the way both write their mails is different. So i had a hunch.
But like johnee i am now getting confused if its actually the case or not. Maybe you dont want the men over here hound a pro CCP male, so now you tell you are a girl.
Yusuf,I am not a smart Chinese business woman. originally ,the idea to be a boy in this forum never leap to my mind ,but after I posted my fist post, you called me Mr,yang,or Sir regularly.In the beginning,I really don't care about how you called me ,but when I want to introduce myself,I hesitate to tell you I am a girl,for you had already been accustomed to talk to Mr,yang.
Not because I am afraid of being hounded.
Good luck with your business.

yang

Its always an honour to have girls in a clan, To be frank I still perceive you to be a boy, my assumption as per our past conversation, even if not no matter you are always invited, in fact I may have a crush on you if so ; )

Welcome again...
Thank you Payeng, I think you are a pretty good big boy.

But I can still remember your words in shoutbox.-----"Hi,shy,you haven't ask me.."
and I asked you"why you pay so much attention to shy" ,you answered "No one don't care about a lady.'
Payeng ,you are not fastidiously exclusive.Am I right?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Must say that you have very good memory to remember what happened in the shoutbox!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JAYRAM Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jeichi to meet SM Krishna in Delhi today Foreign Relations 7

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles