Hi I am Constantin

constantin

Hello there, everybody I am constantin from a small East European State Romania. I like the politics of South Asia, And I guess this region has lots to give the world. this region has the largest concentration of the nuclear powers. the region which spends almost the largest amount on defence. I also maintain a blog with one of my Indian friend where we discuss about all this political things around the world but mostly of South Asian interest Enews
I hope you people will like me. :) O zi Buna

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to DFI, Constantin. Enjoy the forum.

I would like to visit Bucharest one day. How is the weather in Bucharest.

constantin

Cool!! you're always welcome. the weather is very pleasant. you will find below 30 degree C

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India . That is really great, first time having a friend from Romania.

Please enjoy your stay here.

Regards

A.V.

welcome to DFI constantin nice to see your intro thread i thought you were a spammer
nice to see your blog too
we at DFI are not averse to advertising your own blog if its related to defence or current affairs we can work together and engage in healthy discussions.

i hope you do contribute to the forum by means of your posts also do share posts from your own blog we would be more than happy
do also sent a formal invitation to your indian friend on behalf of DFI we would be glad to have him, here too

constantin

Great and I am making so many Indian friends here. nice to meet you all, and thanks for such a warm welcom

constantin

Well thanks for your message, actually i didnt know that one have to introduce himself here, i came to know about this only after reading your message.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
welcome constatin, we look forward to your views on world affairs, also keep us posted on all the latest happenings in romania.

cheers!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles