Hi friends!

Igorr

Professional
I am a big military science enthusiast (I feel :). Am interested by the Asian problems too. Have some friends in India. Was born in Ukraine, work mostly in Russia. In the past worked in Israel too, as a physician. My military experience is limited by some operations covering in Lebanon and the West Bank, I'm a medical officer. Have a blog dedicated to military problematic. Have a number of publication in Russian press on different politico-military issues. Have also a book about the August 2008 war in Georgia, BTW can be downloaded now here. Am glad to take a part of discussion here. :)

A.V.

sir its an hour for us to have you amongst us, hope you will spare a bit of your precious time and guide us through with your experience
welcome to defence forum india sir

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Welcome to DFI Igorr. Nice to meet you. Enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to some quality stuff from you.

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, Sir , please enjoy your stay , it is a great honour to share this forum with you, Sir.

Warm Regards

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Igorr sir,

its truly an honor for us to have you amongst us. please have a feel of the forum and subsequently guide us through, looking forward to your very important inputs on the functioning of the forum and on how do we make it more professional.

there are a lot of us who need to learn a lot from you, please do spare time and be a regular poster.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Welcome to DFI Sir

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles