hi! friends

king_aashu

hi! friends.

well i coming after months to any forum, i was their on previous IDF, well this seems to be more professional.

I am a development professional. done my M.phill in humanities from London School of Economics (LSE), M.A in Social work from Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai (TISS), M.A in Sociology from Banaras Hindu University (BHU), and B.teck in Mechanical Engineering from Moti Lal Nehru University Allahabad (MLNR).

I had visited every nook and corner of India and 17 countries for my work working with UNDP, World Bank, World Wision & Action Aid.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Welcome here mate hope you settle down in this forum:D

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Phew! what a C.V!!. Welcome to DFI and nice to have you on the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Awaiting discussion with you about the social issues that are plaguing the developing countries like India.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
hi! friends.

well i coming after months to any forum, i was their on previous IDF, well this seems to be more professional.

I am a development professional. done my M.phill in humanities from London School of Economics (LSE), M.A in Social work from Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai (TISS), M.A in Sociology from Banaras Hindu University (BHU), and B.teck in Mechanical Engineering from Moti Lal Nehru University Allahabad (MLNR).
now that's some great achievements.

Welcome to DFI enjoy your stay here.

I had visited every nook and corner of India and 17 countries for my work working with UNDP, World Bank, World Wision & Action Aid.
Ever visited Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshwadeep and Andaman and Nicobar? I am very curious to know that!!

Pintu

Warm welcome to Defence Forum of India, Aashu

It is really a pleasure to see old buddies reuniting in home.

Warm Regards

Pintu from IDF.

Pintu

hi! friends.

That's a great achievement, it is pleasure and as well as honour to share this forum with you , as DD stated , I also like to hear your comments on the matter.

Regards

prahladh

Respected Member
hi! friends.

Welcome friend.:113:
Thats one resume I can't beat. :Laie_39:

A.V.

welcome to DFI nice to have you here
enjoy the friendly community

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Impressive qualifications, Pleased to welcome you to DFI

Latest Replies

Global Defence