Hi friends, new to DFI,glad to join your forum!

CrYsIs

Country flag
Hi guys , i am crysis,some of you might have met me in other forums.I come from a military family.My dad served the army with utmost dedication and retired two years ago after 30 years of service.I am an engineer and would be shortly pursuing a PG course.

My interest in military is primarily centered around aircraft,turbines and missiles...hope that i make a lot of friends who would share their knowledge with me...

thanks alot

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
You can put great inputs about HAL way of work..

Enjoy your stay..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Great to have you here.

Maharana

Welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI and if you make informative posts we can be great friends.

Twinblade

Country flag
Hi guys , i am crysis,some of you might have met me in other forums.I come from a military family.My dad served the army with utmost dedication and retired two years ago after 30 years of service.I am an engineer and would be shortly pursuing a PG course.

My interest in military is primarily centered around aircraft,turbines and missiles...hope that i make a lot of friends who would share their knowledge with me...

thanks alot
The original or the nephew ;) :lol:

bose

Country flag
Welcome to DFI and have a nice stay here...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

thanks alot
Welcome to DFI!

Nice introduction... chalo ab dance karo table ke upar.

shom

thanks alot
Welcome mate,,, Now you are another aircraft expert,,,,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles