Hi Amigos

Adios Amigo

Hi,

I have heard a lot about this forum, and therefore was in doldrums wither to join or not. Finally I have decided to join. Looking forward to some serious and healthy discussions.

Adios

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Adios, Welcome to DFI. Enjoy you time on DFI. We will appreciate you contribution.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Ola Amigo. Have fun on the forum and be constructive.

xebex

Wad up!!! its me xebex Welcome to DFI

Good to see some familiar faces.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Adios, Welcome aboard mate. Do feel at home, and in case you need any assistance our Staff are at your service. Have a Great Day, God Speed
Regards

johnee

Hi,

I have heard a lot about this forum, and therefore was in doldrums wither to join or not. Finally I have decided to join. Looking forward to some serious and healthy discussions.

Adios
Hola Amigo.....welcome.

BTW, would you mind telling us what exactly you heard about the forum and from where?

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India , Adios , please enjoy your stay and also looking forward for the contribution from you.

Regards

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hola Amigo.....welcome.

BTW, would you mind telling us what exactly you heard about the forum and from where?
and what will you do with the info ? :s :D

johnee

because your demand is absurd.
Oh, I am sorry if it sounded like a 'demand'. I was just curious to know what he had listened about the forum and just REQUESTED him to tell it, IF HE DOES NOT MIND IT. :)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Obviously this is the very best Indian forum. Everyone knows that.

johnee

Obviously this is the very best Indian forum. Everyone knows that.
Well, its good that you speak on his behalf, but I would have preferred him speak for himself. No offence...

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Well, its good that you speak on his behalf, but I would have preferred him speak for himself. No offence...
I am not speaking on his behalf. I am stating a fact, If you think DFI is not the very best Indian forum state your reasons.
I would prefer if you would stop with the conjectures. I consider them offensive.

johnee

I am not speaking on his behalf. I am stating a fact, If you think DFI is not the very best Indian forum state your reasons.
I would prefer if you would stop with the conjectures. I consider them offensive.
I am not stating anything on your belief about DFI. I had asked Adios Amigo about what he had heard about the forum when he mentioned that he had heard a 'lot' about the forum. When you said that DFI is the best forum, I simply said that it would be more convincing to here it from the Amigo then for you to speak for him. I hope I clarified.

Lastly Singh, I am not making any conjectures, on the contrary it seems to me that it is you who is making hasty conjecture to my comment towards Amigo and concluding that they are offensive. Sorry, but if you find something offensive, state clearly what you are finding offensive, so that I know what to desist from, after all you are the mod.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I am not stating anything on your belief about DFI. I had asked Adios Amigo about what he had heard about the forum when he mentioned that he had heard a 'lot' about the forum. When you said that DFI is the best forum, I simply said that it would be more convincing to here it from the Amigo then for you to speak for him. I hope I clarified.
You still need to be convinced ? My my.

Lastly Singh, I am not making any conjectures, on the contrary it seems to me that it is you who is making hasty conjecture to my comment towards Amigo and concluding that they are offensive. Sorry, but if you find something offensive, state clearly what you are finding offensive, so that I know what to desist from, after all you are the mod.
Johnee my friend, I am not speaking on his behalf nor do I claim to. This is a wrong assumption, and I find wrong assumptions about me mildly irritating. Goes for all, you don't have to be mod to be irritated. I am sure you know what I am talking about. :p

johnee

You still need to be convinced ? My my.

Twisting the words, eh? I am not convinced about what you said he must have heard about the forum. I am not convinced because I think you made a guess.

Johnee my friend, I am not speaking on his behalf nor do I claim to. This is a wrong assumption, and I find wrong assumptions about me mildly irritating. Goes for all, you don't have to be mod to be irritated. I am sure you know what I am talking about. :p
Yup, wrong assumptions are quite irritating, in some cases more than mildly. Anyway, I am still unable to understand your reaction to a simple curious question, was there anything you found offensive there?

xebex

It seems like I need to do some moderation here :p, guys break it up!!

lets welcome the newbie.

Adios Amigo

Wow, debates right away, even in the members introduction forum, must be a good forum====================.

I am a member of some other reputable forums, and many faces like Ahmedsid and Xebex etc are quite familiar.

Johnee , this is my first hand experience with an Indian Forum, and honestly speaking I have heard better of it, then some other Indian online fora. Seeing some old ,well known and respectable friends/posters here, makes my belief grow strong, that this is a decent place , allowing freedom of speech and an environment for healthy discussions based on logical reasoning and not on personal likings and disliking .

Anyways, thanks to all of you guys for your hospitality and warm welcome.

Adios

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LETHALFORCE India: Venezuela's new petro-amigo Economy & Infrastructure 1