Hey everyone!

Barak2

Hi All,

I am Barak. New to this site. Found an amazing community here so decided to be a part of it . I am glad to be here expecting good stay from you guys.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Hi All,

I am Barak. New to this site. Found an amazing community here so decided to be a part of it . I am glad to be here expecting good stay from you guys.
Where are you from? tell us something about your self.
Oh and welcome.

Rashna

Country flag
Barak as in barak missile:brahmos: or barak obama.... :hehe:

Hi Barak welcome to DFI:india:

brational

Country flag
Rightly I guessed. Your comments are visible only in Travel/Tourism related threads. You will find topics from every field but Defense is the spine of this forum.
Welcome to DFI:india:
Have a good time.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
welcome.

Tell us something about yourself and your interests,

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Hi All,

Hello!
Welcome to DFI:india:

Barak2

Lol Barak isn't my real name my friends call me that. I am from Pakistan. Just looking forward to exploring more and more about the tourism in India and Pakistan. This place i find quite appropriate defence is surely something ill learn more from here.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Salaam Barak .
Try your luck talking to these Indians :) You will be find them bashing Pakistan even on things which are not at all related to Pakistan. After joining this forum I came to conclusion that these Indian hate us and there is no way there can be any peace between these two countries. Its like "behans kay agay been". Indian who are on this forum are mostly narrow minded war mongers.
Waqt zaya karow gay !!!