Here are 2 problems that could sink the Russian military in a war

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russian neo-nazis are out of the law, they are hunted and imprisoned if caught.
But they are not heroes, they are not justified by the government, they are not in the government and not in the army.
:blah::blah::blah:
....................................................................................

Gabriel92

Country flag
Russian neo-nazis are out of the law, they are hunted and imprisoned if caught.
But they are not heroes, they are not justified by the government, they are not in the government and not in the army.
Well,at least.
They are considered as heroes,because they fight for their country,everyone pretty doesn't care about what they think,if they love Hitler or whatsoever..
I wouldn't care if my soldiers are hardcore Nazis,as long as they do the task they are given.
How many Einsatzgruppen soldiers are fighting in the ATO ? in % ? 0,5-1% ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Daily Mail is Russian propaganda?
@Akim, do you look at the URL when reading at all? :)
Even I will not read. These British journalists reported in 2012 that in Donetsk the streets going only racists, so dark-skinned British and French should not go to Euro 2012.

Gabriel92

Country flag
I saw an exclusive video of France24 about Russian soldiers on Lattakia streets.

I will try to translate the questions and answer :

0:55 The Journalist asks "Will you be here for long time,are these missions of 1,2 weeks,or months ?

The soldier answers : We cannot answer to these questions,we can just tell you that,we are here since the begining,and we will be here til the end,we ourselves do not even know when we will be able to leave Syria,but we hope it'll be soon,the air force is doing a great job".

1:15 : Soldier says "You know,Syrians have everything,tanks,aircrafts armored vehicles etc,but they don't have the right mentality,i've got the impression that it's like in Chechnya,these guys sell everything to the enemy."

1:30 : "You remember the war in south Ossetia ?,they sent the same generals of the 58th army here,they are in charge of the operations"

The conditions of the base look good,great.

gadeshi

I saw an exclusive video of France24 about Russian soldiers on Lattakia streets.
I will try to translate the questions and answer :
0:55 The Journalist asks "Will you be here for long time,are these missions of 1,2 weeks,or months ?
The soldier answers : We cannot answer to these questions,we can just tell you that,we are here since the begining,and we will be here til the end,we ourselves do not even know when we will be able to leave Syria,but we hope it'll be soon,the air force is doing a great job".
1:15 : Soldier says "You know,Syrians have everything,tanks,aircrafts armored vehicles etc,but they don't have the right mentality,i've got the impression that it's like in Chechnya,these guys sell everything to the enemy."
1:30 : "You remember the war in south Ossetia ?,they sent the same generals of the 58th army here,they are in charge of the operations"
The conditions of the base look good,great.
Yeah, Russians are for a long time in Syria, and for a long time will be.
But not as in Afganistan. Russia just sets up a set of military bases there to control Mediterranean war theater.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, Russians are for a long time in Syria, and for a long time will be.
But not as in Afganistan. Russia just sets up a set of military bases there to control Mediterranean war theater.
Who gave it allow? In military terms, Russia is not able to contain the long-term bases in Syria.

gadeshi

Who gave it allow? In military terms, Russia is not able to contain the long-term bases in Syria.
Syrian government has approved these bases on its territory.
You are very ignorant about Russian military capabilities :)
You should look at the much more complicated Arctic bases to see what Russian military can or can not :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Syrian government has approved these bases on its territory.
You are very ignorant about Russian military capabilities :)
You should look at the much more complicated Arctic bases to see what Russian military can or can not :)
Assad controls only 25% of the territory of Syria.
In the Arctic Ocean more shouting than work. All it limited only flag on the bottom. Arctic base, Russia is building on its territory, after Canada formally warned it would defend its economic zone.

Last edited:

gadeshi

It seems that the situation doesn't change much,Assad is loosing many soldiers,and tanks because of the TOWs given by the Gulf countries.
It's by ISIS reports :)
In those reports we can see the old T-55 so far...
But used and properly refurbished T-72B/BA have arrived by hundreds in last two months to Tartus MTO base...
Do not believe all the ISIS tells. Just see the military maps changes.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's not fore a long time and will be changed soon :)
Зарекалося теля вовка не боятись (He promised calf not be afraid of the wolf):bs:

gadeshi

Зарекалося теля вовка не боятись (He promised calf not be afraid of the wolf):bs:
Who is the wolf hete? :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Who is the wolf hete? :)

Not Assad and Russia.

gadeshi

Not Assad and Russia.
Russia is cleaning up Syria from ISIS now just on your eyes, and you deny it ? :)
You are rediculous...
So who can deny Russia to do it? Or establish a bases? Do you know such an idiot who will dare ? :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia is cleaning up Syria from ISIS now just on your eyes, and you deny it ? :)
You are rediculous...
So who can deny Russia to do it? Or establish a bases? Do you know such an idiot who will dare ? :)

Свежо предание - да верится с трудом. (Cool story - so hard to believe). I will not believe brauvym reports Russian generals. Let's look at the result.

gadeshi

Свежо предание - да верится с трудом. (Cool story - so hard to believe). I will not believe brauvym reports Russian generals. Let's look at the result.
You have the results on maps and videos.
As for me, it's enough to believe in.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You have the results on maps and videos.
As for me, it's enough to believe in.

I also saw a video where burned a lot of armored fighting vehicles of the Syrian army.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles